Career Questions tagged In

Jojie B.’s Avatar
Jojie B. Apr 13 207 views

What are the jobs that good for 17 yrs. old?

in I'm a hard working a student and an independent woman...

jobs

Melinda S.’s Avatar
Melinda S. Mar 09 280 views

How do I become a Criminal Investigator in Canada?

I'd love to know how I can become a criminal investigator, and I'd love to know the process and what it looks like. I also wanna know "Do I have to be a police officer to be a criminal investigator?" My Questions: How much do they get paid a year? Do I have to be a police officer first?...

janitor pro dcnaada kerala actors criminalinvestagator in police hit exams anyone

Vidhi K.’s Avatar
Vidhi K. Jan 04 192 views

I am confused. Please help

I am planning to work in a company like Illumina, Moderna, Genentech, or something similar. My question is what should I major in. Also how long do I need to study? Do I need to have a Ph.D.? What is the entry-level salary? Major in Bioinformatics Major In computer science and minor in...

phd bioinformatics biology in

Ronnie M.’s Avatar
Ronnie M. Oct 30, 2020 128 views

how is college

good,honest tall,smart and athletic also love GOD school...

in

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018 410 views

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

work college job csmajor future lingusticsmajor in bachelors ba struggles computer major linguistics cs

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 767 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

sports-journalism sports-media sports sports-medicine sports-agent athletics in sport sports-marketing or field

Allyson F.’s Avatar
Allyson F. May 11, 2016 734 views

Would a BS degree in Environmental Engineering help me with my career goal to be a Director of a Water Treatment Plant?

I am currently enrolled in the Water Technology Program at my high school and hope to graduate high school with my General AA from the community college as well as my class C water operator's license. I am trying to decide on my university and major for after I grudate. in field water...

environment college science engineering career career-counseling

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 532 views

What are some extra curriculars and/or internships for people majoring in theater?

I would really like to know how to strengthen my major in theater. in theater people...

actors

Louise M.’s Avatar
Louise M. Jun 27, 2016 617 views

I am still undecided about my career path but my stronget subjects are Life Sciences, Art & Histroy. My interests are wildlife & the environment> I would like suggestions as to career paths and opportunities

I would like to study in the UK having been at school in South Africa. I do not necessarily want to do a higher degree course but would like to qualify in a subject I am interested in. It is a difficult age to make such a choice! in enjoys...

undecided

Charlene H.’s Avatar
Charlene H. Jan 24, 2017 487 views

How can someone prove that a medication is scientifically congruent to the human biochemical function?

I am in the medical field currently in the register nursing program and I have encountered medications that I field is scientifically established to work for the human biochemical structure however there is no name for it. medicine in...

currently

deandre J.’s Avatar
deandre J. Jan 11, 2017 573 views

How exactly do I start a business

I am thinking about starting a music business. I want to make a career for myself singing hopefully. But I don't know how to go about doing that. music experience...

in

Ayush  A.’s Avatar
Ayush A. Dec 27, 2016 519 views

WHAT A COMPUTR ENGINEER CAN DO WHO DECIDE IN WHICH SUB BRANCH OF COMPUTER WE SHOULD SELECT

I am asking this question because I am confuse which sub brach i should select. any in answer me...

way

Noemi  H.’s Avatar
Noemi H. Oct 31, 2016 490 views

What kind of jobs can you get with a degree in Engineering?

There are a lot of different types of engineers and I want to know about the types. engineering in...

someone

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 739 views

Is it a good idea to get CPA certified?

After you get your accounting degree, is it beneficial to get CPA certified? Would it help your career if you do so? business degree masters accountant administration in bachelor...

bookkeeper

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 701 views

Where can you get hired after earning an accounting degree?

I am interested in accounting, but where can you work after you get your degree? business degree masters accountant administration in bachelor...

bookkeeper

Lucy S.’s Avatar
Lucy S. Oct 24, 2016 686 views

What are some good colleges for aerospace engineering?

I want to pursue aerospace engineering, and I want to do what's best for my future. I know I can look at rankings online, but what aspects of colleges should I really be looking at to determine what's best for me? engineering experience aerospace...

in

Lucy S.’s Avatar
Lucy S. Oct 24, 2016 475 views

How did you decide which sector of aerospace engineering you wanted to pursue (aero or astro)?

Aerospace engineering can be a very broad career topic, but is split into two different tracks. Thinking about my career in aerospace engineering worries me that I will have difficulty deciding on my track. engineering experience aerospace...

in

Lucy S.’s Avatar
Lucy S. Oct 24, 2016 544 views

Aerospace Engineering is a tough field. Is it overwhelming at times? If so, how have you handled it? and would you recommend this route?

Aerospace engineering can be a daunting career, as it is intellectually challenging. I know that it can be time consuming, but I do not know to what extent. engineering experience aerospace...

in

rachel O.’s Avatar
rachel O. Oct 24, 2016 416 views

I am interested in becming a socal worker working with troubled teens. What is the most rewarding part of this job? What is the most demanding part of this profession?

I would like to work with troubled teens, but I have never done this before. A lot of my friends in high school are going through both body issues and emotional issues. I listen to their problems and sometimes offer advice. I would love to do this as my career. in someone who this...

works

James W.’s Avatar
James W. Oct 22, 2016 592 views

What kind of career options will I have with a 2 year computer drafting degree?

I am looking at different job opportunities and parts of the country to live in. in degrees people with...

year

Alaina D.’s Avatar
Alaina D. Oct 21, 2016 445 views

What careers are available for those with a bachelor's in nursing?

I am planning on getting a bachelors in nursing and then going on to receive a masters. However, I am not totally sure what I would like to do with these degrees. nursing in...

bachelors

Ivy A.’s Avatar
Ivy A. Oct 19, 2016 1130 views

What is your favorite thing about being a woman in the STEM field?

I attend an all girls school that is very STEM based and I was wondering what the advantages of not only this type of education, but of the career in STEM as a woman are. There is particularly controversy in math and science about the amount of women who occupy these jobs. I would like to know...

woman stem in

Cindy M.’s Avatar
Cindy M. Aug 12, 2016 510 views

Why is it that we do not see a diversity in the casting of movies?

Growing up, I rarely saw any person on-screen that represented my ethnicity and when there was an Asian actor/actress, more than likely stereotypes would be included in the film. My question is why is Hollywood still white-washed even after society has changed over the past few decades. in...

diversity casting

Michi  D.’s Avatar
Michi D. Jul 11, 2016 514 views

Is it possible to have mutiple careers? Like for examole, some celebs would also be an actress/actor or in music industry.

My name is Michi. I'm a student in high school and these are questions are curious about. I've always been interested in a variety of careers and don't think I'd be able to do just one. in...

knowledge

Allie N.’s Avatar
Allie N. May 28, 2016 866 views

Do you have to buy all your books or are they online?

Books are so expensive so I was wondering if they are online so I don't have to buy them all? college in...

or

Allie N.’s Avatar
Allie N. May 28, 2016 578 views

In college do you change your degree a lot or not at all?

I am asking because I want to go in for medical but I don't know if I will stay with it or not? college in...

or

Kaino M.’s Avatar
Kaino M. May 27, 2016 538 views

What are the steps you should take during college to better your chances of employment in the film industry after college.

i am a senior in high school going on to college soon to study film, and i am curious to know what are the best steps to take to ensure employment in the film industry after college. film in film-production...

industry

Muhammad J.’s Avatar
Muhammad J. May 24, 2016 595 views

Can I apply for scholarships at my school even though I didn't get one?

I'm going to be attending UCI and it's really expensive, and I was wondering if I can still receive scholarship money from UCI. college university in scholarship california undergrad...

irvine

Braelyn H.’s Avatar
Braelyn H. May 18, 2016 530 views

What should I do if my parents cannot help with College Tuition?

I would like to attend ECU in the fall of 2016 but my parents cannot afford any of my tuition. any in person...

boat