Career Questions tagged Or

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

#field #in #sports-agent #sport #sports-marketing #sports-journalism #athletics #sports-medicine #sports #sports-media #or

harsimran K.’s Avatar
harsimran K. May 30, 2017

What should I do now to get an engineering job at Google or Facebook?

I have no idea where to start. What do they look for in new hires?! #facebook #google #engineering #engineering #career-details...

#or

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Oct 30, 2016

How hard is it as a biology major?

I didn't have the best biology teacher in 10th grade, so i was wondering how the adjustment would me #nurse #biologist...

#or

Allie N.’s Avatar
Allie N. May 28, 2016

Do you have to buy all your books or are they online?

Books are so expensive so I was wondering if they are online so I don't have to buy them all? #college #in...

#or

Allie N.’s Avatar
Allie N. May 28, 2016

In college do you change your degree a lot or not at all?

I am asking because I want to go in for medical but I don't know if I will stay with it or not? #college #in...

#or

Jules Benjamin G.’s Avatar
Jules Benjamin G. May 15, 2016

Which field of engineering gives me the greatest opportunities for advancement and flexibility to evolve/grow?

I wish to major in engineering but am unsure about what subspecialty, for example, chemical, mechanical, etc. #professor #manager #or...

#project

Patrico H.’s Avatar
Patrico H. Oct 23, 2015

what drills should i run to become a good football runningo back ?

I wanna know about this because I wanna try out for running back next year if anyone responds thank you #or...

#running