Career Questions tagged Architecture

An architect is the first step in designing a structure. Popular careers include Architectural and engineering managers, landscape artists, civil engineers, but there is much more. For more information, please...

Roberto M.’s Avatar
Roberto M. yesterday

Architecture Career Path

Where do you start after you get all certifications? #architecture #architect...

#career

n L.’s Avatar
n L. Sep 16
Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30

As an Architect, do they offer any types of benefits, including travel?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like. #architecture...

#architect

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30

How do I advance as a Landscape Architect?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like....

#architecture

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30

What is a typical day like being a Landscape Architect?

#architecture

Shamma A.’s Avatar
Shamma A. Aug 05

Which is better, Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering?

For someone who has a great interest in art, physics, and math. #civil-engineering #engineer #architectural-engineering #architect #architecture...

#engineering

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Jul 16

What kinds of jobs/careers can I pursue with an architectural & engineering design degree?

As of the date that I have wrote this question, I have been at Job corps for a little over a week, and through the MYPACE program have learned that I would want to look into pursuing a career path towards architectural and engineering design. Because of this, I am wondering what kind of...

#engineering #architecture #design

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 08

Is a Masters worth it for unlicensed Architects

Is getting a #masters degree (in Historic Preservation) worth the time, money, and effort following an undergrad in #architecture if I don’t intend to pursue licensure? It’s my understanding that as an Architectural Designer, I may be taken more seriously with a Masters degree as well as the...

#graduate-school #architect #graduate

I A.’s Avatar
I A. Jun 28

What are the pros and cons of Architecture/Engineering?

I'm currently in between choosing courses. Either way, before the upcoming year arrives I'd want to know which field I'd be most likely to uptake. I would like to weigh out the pros and cons of each of these careers, so if there is anyone experienced out there... #architecture #career...

#engineering

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Apr 05, 2018

What are the main jobs of an architectural engineer?

I am considering this as a future career and I want more information on what I would do. #architect #architecture #engineer #engineering...

#architectural-engineering

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Jun 07

I'm interesting in getting a master's or PhD degree in Architecture History, what are my options?

I'm currently an architecture student pursuing a B.Arch but I'm interesting in eventually studying architecture history more specifically, are there any departments/programs that offer a master's of PhD in that specialization or would I have to go through a more general Art History program?...

#architecture #history #graduate-school

adel M.’s Avatar
adel M. Jun 03

can i still be an architect

i am a total mess in calculations i have a bachelor of architecture ...i hardly design floor plans..is there any hope or any fields of architecture that i can focus on that doesn't need math skills?...

#architecture

Koen J.’s Avatar
Koen J. May 17

What does an architect do.

Karynne V.’s Avatar
Karynne V. Mar 27

What sort of classes do you need to take?

I want to pursue a career in Architecture and would like to know what sort of classes and I should look into for the near future. #architecture...

#futurecareer

Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19
jonathan L.’s Avatar
jonathan L. Mar 19

I would like to work in architecture, but i don't know how to start? What would be some suggestions

I would like to work in a architecture industry but i don't know how to beginning, what would you suggest? #architecture...

#career-path

Donell M.’s Avatar
Donell M. May 23, 2018

I wanna become an architect but i dont know how

I wanna do #architecture but I don't know how to start. I am in 10th grade and I need to know if the subjects I have chosen will help me become a professional architect. I have chosen Visual Arts... EGD... and CAT. I know 4 languages and I am doing Pure Math and Afrikaans. I know a lot about...

#career #college

Anna B.’s Avatar
Anna B. Mar 05

What kind of computer is the most reliable and affordable to purchase and take to college?

As an upcoming architecture student who will be running a lot of software, I was wondering what the best computer (on a budget of course) is? I would like this computer to last through college as well as contain plenty of storage! Thanks! #architecture #tech...

#computer

Dulcce V.’s Avatar
Dulcce V. Mar 05

How can we implement architecture principles to create solutions to current health problems like missing limbs or damaged organs?

I believe that architecture can and should be implemented in medicine to create new devices, prosthetics that are closer to the human body. This way the body can take them and make the new organ or body part it's own. #healthcare #architecture...

Michael Z.’s Avatar
Michael Z. Jan 22

How can I gain skills for a Sound Engineering Technician?

I would like to be able to expand my knowledge about sound engineering technicians. I would like to know what would be the best way to gain skills and knowledge about sound engineering technicians. #engineering #engineer #electrical-engineering #architecture...

#career

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Nov 28, 2018
Shayla M.’s Avatar
Shayla M. Nov 29, 2018

I want to be an architect

#architect #architecture Hi, I’m Shayla, I’m in 5th grade, and I aspire to be an architect when I grow up, but I know it’s a hard job to do well with. I’d like advice on whether that’s something I should do as an occupation. A few things about me; I have really good grades, I’m an extrovert, I...