Career Questions tagged Architecture

An architect is the first step in designing a structure. Popular careers include Architectural and engineering managers, landscape artists, civil engineers, but there is much more. For more information, please...

Joianna M.’s Avatar
Joianna M. Jan 28 53 views

How do I find and succesfully get an internship for architecture?

I am an architect student at Fullerton college looking for an internship, I am set to graduate this spring and need this internship to graduate #architecture #internship...

#business

Deleted D.’s Avatar
Deleted D. Jan 26 33 views
svetla P.’s Avatar
svetla P. Dec 12, 2019 64 views

Can anyone recommend good Architecture or Interior Studios in Scandinavia?

Hello, I am an architect who has lived and worked in the UK/USA since 2000 and now looking to relocate to (potentially) a Scandinavian country because of the high quality of design in this part of the world. However, I find it really difficult to find job placements in this field in the EU;...

#career #architecture #architect

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 70 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#career #architecture #architect #business #entrepreneur

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 43 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 63 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 46 views
Jaime S.’s Avatar
Jaime S. Oct 30, 2019 57 views

Is drawing necessary for Architecture?

I want to start preparing for my career, is drawing necessary for architecture. If so, how would it be? I want to be prepared and get a head start by learning the basics of drawing now. #architect...

#architecture

Jaime S.’s Avatar
Jaime S. Oct 30, 2019 95 views

Should I follow my passions or go towards following what will help me make a living?

I want to be a photographer or an architect but from what people keep telling me is that they don't make enough money, what should I do, what will truly benefit me? #architect #architecture...

#photography

Kylie S.’s Avatar
Kylie S. Oct 03, 2019 51 views
Roberto M.’s Avatar
Roberto M. Sep 20, 2019 57 views

Architecture Career Path

Where do you start after you get all certifications? #architecture #architect...

#career

n L.’s Avatar
n L. Sep 16, 2019 43 views
Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30, 2019 35 views

As an Architect, do they offer any types of benefits, including travel?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like. #architecture...

#architect

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30, 2019 52 views

How do I advance as a Landscape Architect?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like....

#architecture

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30, 2019 81 views

What is a typical day like being a Landscape Architect?

#architecture

Shamma A.’s Avatar
Shamma A. Aug 05, 2019 72 views

Which is better, Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering?

For someone who has a great interest in art, physics, and math. #civil-engineering #engineer #architectural-engineering #architect #architecture...

#engineering

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Jul 16, 2019 91 views

What kinds of jobs/careers can I pursue with an architectural & engineering design degree?

As of the date that I have wrote this question, I have been at Job corps for a little over a week, and through the MYPACE program have learned that I would want to look into pursuing a career path towards architectural and engineering design. Because of this, I am wondering what kind of...

#engineering #design #architecture

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 08, 2019 79 views

Is a Masters worth it for unlicensed Architects

Is getting a #masters degree (in Historic Preservation) worth the time, money, and effort following an undergrad in #architecture if I don’t intend to pursue licensure? It’s my understanding that as an Architectural Designer, I may be taken more seriously with a Masters degree as well as the...

#graduate #graduate-school #architect

I A.’s Avatar
I A. Jun 28, 2019 105 views

What are the pros and cons of Architecture/Engineering?

I'm currently in between choosing courses. Either way, before the upcoming year arrives I'd want to know which field I'd be most likely to uptake. I would like to weigh out the pros and cons of each of these careers, so if there is anyone experienced out there... #architecture #career...

#engineering

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Apr 05, 2018 224 views

What are the main jobs of an architectural engineer?

I am considering this as a future career and I want more information on what I would do. #architect #architecture #engineer #engineering...

#architectural-engineering

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Jun 07, 2019 109 views

I'm interesting in getting a master's or PhD degree in Architecture History, what are my options?

I'm currently an architecture student pursuing a B.Arch but I'm interesting in eventually studying architecture history more specifically, are there any departments/programs that offer a master's of PhD in that specialization or would I have to go through a more general Art History program?...

#graduate-school #history #architecture

adel M.’s Avatar
adel M. Jun 03, 2019 69 views

can i still be an architect

i am a total mess in calculations i have a bachelor of architecture ...i hardly design floor plans..is there any hope or any fields of architecture that i can focus on that doesn't need math skills?...

#architecture

Koen J.’s Avatar
Koen J. May 17, 2019 62 views

What does an architect do.