Career Questions tagged Architecture

An architect is the first step in designing a structure. Popular careers include Architectural and engineering managers, landscape artists, civil engineers, but there is much more. For more information, please...

Micah B.’s Avatar
Micah B. May 04 78 views

What is the best way to become a Architecture and Engineering Manager?

I'm a highschooler and I want to know what all I can do to become what I want to be in the future

Jacky C.’s Avatar
Jacky C. Apr 04 89 views

How well do architects get paid?

I'm a high school student who is interested in becoming an architect.

Jakob A.’s Avatar
Jakob A. Mar 08 139 views

What are some extra-curricular engineering/architecture courses or programs you can take?

I'm still not fully sure what I want to do as a job or what I want to go to college for but engineering/architecture somewhat interests me so I want to try something related to that out. #engineering #architecture

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 25 113 views

Am I a possible Architect?

I am planning to become and architect and I want to know what type of characteristics do architects have? #architect #architecture #career

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 25 137 views

Is North Dakota State University a good college?

Hi, I am planning to become an architect and have heard that North Dakota State University has a great architectural program. I just want to hear from someone else if that is true? #architect #college #university #architecture

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 07 248 views

what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect?

I would like to become an architect and it would be helpful to know what hobbies would give me a better understanding of architecture. Or what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect (drawing, building, designing, etc).
#career #art #architecture

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 07 245 views

What colleges have Architecture Programs?

I am planning to become an architect and it would be helpful to know which colleges have the best programs or classes that will help me.
#architecture #college

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 07 171 views

How to become an Architect.

I am interested in becoming an architect and I want to know what are some helpful college classes I should take to achieve this?
#architecture #college #art

Jacky C.’s Avatar
Jacky C. Feb 03 116 views

What's a day in the life of an architect like?

I'm a high school senior and I'm interested in becoming an architect. #architecture

Jason B.’s Avatar
Jason B. Dec 10, 2021 276 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Nov 05, 2021 123 views

Do any architects play minecraft?

Part of the reason I want to be an architect is because I like building houses in Minecraft. Does that translate at all into the career? #architecture

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Nov 02, 2021 277 views

What is AutoCAD?

I've been looking into architecture as a potential career path and noticed nearly everything related to architecture needs some sort of AutoCAD experience. #architect #architecture #career

justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19, 2021 172 views

what are some good colleges that arent hard to get into for architecture that are around my area or not too far?

i want to persue in architecture for college but i dont want to go to a big school that is hard to get into.

#architecture #college #university

justin S.’s Avatar
justin S. Oct 19, 2021 152 views

what are some challenges you face when being an architecture?

I'm a senior in high school and want to persue in architecture and construction.

#architect #architecture #career

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21, 2021 264 views

What universities are the best for an architecture major? Does it matter if a university has a good program or not to get a successful job?

My name is Jordan. I am a 16 year old girl that is currently interested in an architecture major.
#architecture #architect #college-major #major #university