Career Questions tagged Architecture

An architect is the first step in designing a structure. Popular careers include Architectural and engineering managers, landscape artists, civil engineers, but there is much more. For more information, please...

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden Aug 31 64 views

How do I go about becoming a marine architect?

Is there a possibility to become a marine biologist while being a marine architecture?

Luca Massimo’s Avatar
Luca Massimo Aug 03 211 views

How can I best find architecture photography clients when starting my business?

I've developed a nice portfolio of architecture photography throughout the last 3 years and am working on my online presentation currently. I've had my first client shootings and am looking to find more clients to get started and turn my sidehustle into my dreamjob.

Leilani’s Avatar
Leilani Jun 14 425 views

Since I was a child, I've wanted to be an architect, interior designer, and engineer because I've always been fascinated by the numerous things I could build, such as airplanes and buildings. But, in order to attain this goal, I'd like to know what courses in college I need take to get there. Such as the programs and requirements I'll need to achieve that goal. Could someone with experience in this field please assist me?

I'd also like to play D1 or D2 softball in college. I've also heard that having a degree in engineering isn't worth it, but I'd really like to do it.

mia’s Avatar
mia Jun 07 237 views

what college/university is good for architect and/or engineer?

I want to start to check college to see what GPA should I work for and the SAT or/and ACT.
Right now as one of my options is NYIT.

Jaden’s Avatar
Jaden Jun 03 185 views

Is it difficult to become an Architect?

I’m really interested in becoming one. I know that no career choice is easy but how much math is involved? Would anyone recommend it? Anything would be helpful.

kavon’s Avatar
kavon Jun 02 99 views

What is the pay for a data base architect?

My intention was to find out how much a data bass architect makes in total.

joshua’s Avatar
joshua May 26 101 views

Is architectural school worth the time if you are passionate about it?

I really want to be an architect and I do not know if i should really go down this path

Jada’s Avatar
Jada May 25 151 views

What steps can I take to help me pursue my career in architectural design or construction?

I am a high school graduate that’s looking into trade schools that can help me to get more hands on experience. I went to school for architecture and I want to get more experience in skill trade.

mia’s Avatar
mia May 15 217 views

What should I know about being an Architect ??

I don't know how to draw, and i'm scared of doing this career

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan May 05 205 views

How many years of schooling do you have to go through to be an architect??

I have been looking into being an architect and I think that I am interested in it.

Micah’s Avatar
Micah May 04 167 views

What is the best way to become a Architecture and Engineering Manager?

I'm a highschooler and I want to know what all I can do to become what I want to be in the future

Jacky’s Avatar
Jacky Apr 04 138 views

What's the difference between B.Arch, BS.Arch, and M.Arch in college?

I'm a high school senior interested in an architecture major.

Jacky’s Avatar
Jacky Apr 04 161 views

How well do architects get paid?

I'm a high school student who is interested in becoming an architect.

Jakob’s Avatar
Jakob Mar 08 206 views

What are some extra-curricular engineering/architecture courses or programs you can take?

I'm still not fully sure what I want to do as a job or what I want to go to college for but engineering/architecture somewhat interests me so I want to try something related to that out. #engineering #architecture

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Feb 25 156 views

Am I a possible Architect?

I am planning to become and architect and I want to know what type of characteristics do architects have? #architect #architecture #career

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Feb 25 210 views

Is North Dakota State University a good college?

Hi, I am planning to become an architect and have heard that North Dakota State University has a great architectural program. I just want to hear from someone else if that is true? #architect #college #university #architecture

Mahmoud’s Avatar
Mahmoud Feb 16 233 views

I've always been interested in becoming an architect, but a lot of people on the internet has been saying that getting a degree in this field is the hardest degree a person could possibly get and that it wasn't as rewarding. Whether its salary, time, or the degree itself.

#career-counseling #architect #architecture #job #career

Josh’s Avatar
Josh Feb 09 205 views

I want to study architecture in university and was wondering which universities are the most accredited for architecture?

#architecture #architect

Josh’s Avatar
Josh Feb 09 90 views

I'm curious about pursuing a career in architecture and was wondering what skills would be good to develop now?

#architect #architecture

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Feb 07 472 views

what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect?

I would like to become an architect and it would be helpful to know what hobbies would give me a better understanding of architecture. Or what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect (drawing, building, designing, etc).
#career #art #architecture

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Feb 07 340 views

What colleges have Architecture Programs?

I am planning to become an architect and it would be helpful to know which colleges have the best programs or classes that will help me.
#architecture #college

arianna’s Avatar
arianna Feb 07 281 views

How to become an Architect.

I am interested in becoming an architect and I want to know what are some helpful college classes I should take to achieve this?
#architecture #college #art

Jacky’s Avatar
Jacky Feb 03 222 views

What's a day in the life of an architect like?

I'm a high school senior and I'm interested in becoming an architect. #architecture

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Dec 10, 2021 323 views

What do I have to do to become a successful architect?

#business #acting #career-counseling #career-counseling #architect #architect #architecture #interior-design #exterior-design

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Dec 10, 2021 182 views

Are there different types of architects and if so what are they?

#architecture #architect #culinary-arts #culinary-arts #loans

Marquis’s Avatar
Marquis Dec 01, 2021 256 views

Is the life of an architect boring? how is the income aspect of it?

#architecture #architect #career

Marquis’s Avatar
Marquis Dec 01, 2021 305 views

what is the daily life of an architect? is it fun? boring?

#architect #architecture

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Nov 30, 2021 227 views

what do they mainly teach you in architecture classes in college?

#architect #architecture #university #college #education

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Nov 08, 2021 187 views

what is the process of becoming a professional architect

#architecture #career #architect

Anthony’s Avatar
Anthony Nov 08, 2021 212 views

what is the best way to enter the architecture career

#architecture