Career Questions tagged Architecture

An architect is the first step in designing a structure. Popular careers include Architectural and engineering managers, landscape artists, civil engineers, but there is much more. For more information, please...

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15 13 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08 15 views
Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08 10 views
Jaime S.’s Avatar
Jaime S. Oct 30 33 views

Is drawing necessary for Architecture?

I want to start preparing for my career, is drawing necessary for architecture. If so, how would it be? I want to be prepared and get a head start by learning the basics of drawing now. #architect...

#architecture

Jaime S.’s Avatar
Jaime S. Oct 30 66 views

Should I follow my passions or go towards following what will help me make a living?

I want to be a photographer or an architect but from what people keep telling me is that they don't make enough money, what should I do, what will truly benefit me? #architect #architecture...

#photography

Kylie S.’s Avatar
Kylie S. Oct 03 24 views
Roberto M.’s Avatar
Roberto M. Sep 20 26 views

Architecture Career Path

Where do you start after you get all certifications? #architecture #architect...

#career

n L.’s Avatar
n L. Sep 16 19 views
Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30 23 views

As an Architect, do they offer any types of benefits, including travel?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like. #architecture...

#architect

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30 16 views

How do I advance as a Landscape Architect?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Landscape Architect to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like....

#architecture

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Aug 30 11 views

What is a typical day like being a Landscape Architect?

#architecture

Shamma A.’s Avatar
Shamma A. Aug 05 48 views

Which is better, Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering?

For someone who has a great interest in art, physics, and math. #civil-engineering #engineer #architectural-engineering #architect #architecture...

#engineering

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Jul 16 67 views

What kinds of jobs/careers can I pursue with an architectural & engineering design degree?

As of the date that I have wrote this question, I have been at Job corps for a little over a week, and through the MYPACE program have learned that I would want to look into pursuing a career path towards architectural and engineering design. Because of this, I am wondering what kind of...

#engineering #architecture #design

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 08 59 views

Is a Masters worth it for unlicensed Architects

Is getting a #masters degree (in Historic Preservation) worth the time, money, and effort following an undergrad in #architecture if I don’t intend to pursue licensure? It’s my understanding that as an Architectural Designer, I may be taken more seriously with a Masters degree as well as the...

#graduate-school #architect #graduate

I A.’s Avatar
I A. Jun 28 69 views

What are the pros and cons of Architecture/Engineering?

I'm currently in between choosing courses. Either way, before the upcoming year arrives I'd want to know which field I'd be most likely to uptake. I would like to weigh out the pros and cons of each of these careers, so if there is anyone experienced out there... #architecture #career...

#engineering

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Apr 05, 2018 189 views

What are the main jobs of an architectural engineer?

I am considering this as a future career and I want more information on what I would do. #architect #architecture #engineer #engineering...

#architectural-engineering

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Jun 07 91 views

I'm interesting in getting a master's or PhD degree in Architecture History, what are my options?

I'm currently an architecture student pursuing a B.Arch but I'm interesting in eventually studying architecture history more specifically, are there any departments/programs that offer a master's of PhD in that specialization or would I have to go through a more general Art History program?...

#graduate-school #architecture #history

adel M.’s Avatar
adel M. Jun 03 52 views

can i still be an architect

i am a total mess in calculations i have a bachelor of architecture ...i hardly design floor plans..is there any hope or any fields of architecture that i can focus on that doesn't need math skills?...

#architecture

Koen J.’s Avatar
Koen J. May 17 48 views

What does an architect do.

Karynne V.’s Avatar
Karynne V. Mar 27 74 views
Karynne V.’s Avatar
Karynne V. Mar 27 60 views

What sort of classes do you need to take?

I want to pursue a career in Architecture and would like to know what sort of classes and I should look into for the near future. #architecture...

#futurecareer

Marlene R.’s Avatar
Marlene R. Mar 19 87 views
jonathan L.’s Avatar
jonathan L. Mar 19 67 views

I would like to work in architecture, but i don't know how to start? What would be some suggestions

I would like to work in a architecture industry but i don't know how to beginning, what would you suggest? #architecture...

#career-path

Donell M.’s Avatar
Donell M. May 23, 2018 204 views

I wanna become an architect but i dont know how

I wanna do #architecture but I don't know how to start. I am in 10th grade and I need to know if the subjects I have chosen will help me become a professional architect. I have chosen Visual Arts... EGD... and CAT. I know 4 languages and I am doing Pure Math and Afrikaans. I know a lot about...

#college #career