Career Questions tagged Architectural

Zachary G.’s Avatar
Zachary G. Feb 25 53 views
Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 79 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#architectural #applied-mathematics #college #civil-engineer #college-major

Dyanne V.’s Avatar
Dyanne V. May 17, 2018 320 views

Which university has a better Architecture program? TTU or UTA?

I am very indecisive about which university to attend. Both the University of Texas at Arlington and Texas Tech University have caught my attention, yet I do not know which is a better option for me. I wish to know more about their architecture programs even though I have done some research....

#general-career-advice-for-young-people #architect #architectural

Sahira S.’s Avatar
Sahira S. Feb 16, 2015 2313 views

I'm unsure about my future career path

I'm about to enter college or pre uni. All this while, I have been interested in architecture and science-related fields. But lately, many people (even my parents) started telling me to open my options for other careers and courses, because not many universities offer Architecture, and I heard...

#undecided #career-path #environmental #engineering #counselor #sustainable-consumerism #architectural

Kostin M.’s Avatar
Kostin M. Oct 28, 2016 413 views

Is there a career in the engineering field that specifically does green energy work?

I am very interested in the environment and would like the work that I do to have something to do with keeping it "green". Ways to get water to drought ridden areas, cleaning plastic out of the oceans, making buildings more efficient, etc. #engineer #civil-engineering...

#architectural

Amrutheshwari.s R.’s Avatar
Amrutheshwari.s R. Jun 12, 2016 699 views

Is architecture a good carrier?

I finished my second pu this year and I want to pursue Architecture, I even wrote entrance exam i.e.,NATA . I got 437 rank . #college #studying-tips...

#architectural

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016 849 views

If I don't graduate with a degree in Interior Design, is it very hard to find a job?

I am asking this question because I am studying interior design right now, but due to some academic issues I can't continue with the major. I still want a job associate with interior design will that be something difficult to do? The major I will be changing to was my minor - Japanese....

#interior-architecture #japanese #architectural #interior-designer

Ethan Z.’s Avatar
Ethan Z. Jun 04, 2015 2521 views

Is it worth becoming an astronomer with the debt that comes after it?

I am a Freshman in high school and have always enjoyed looking at planets and stars. The thought of space has always fascinated me, but I am not very rich so its kind of difficult to pay 20,000 dollars a year when I could go for Architecture (which I am a little less interested in) for so much...

#astronomy #architect #architectural #astronomer

James L.’s Avatar
James L. Feb 26, 2015 1327 views

How do I choose which type of engineering is right for me?

I am a sophomore in highschool and I really do have a lot of decisions to make. Civil engineering seems like something I want to do, because it seems similar to architecture, which is another major I am considering taking. Electric Engineering seems like something I would want to do, but I...

#engineering #civil-engineering #architectural #electrical-engineering

Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Feb 26, 2015 699 views

After going to college is it hard to find a great engineering job that pays well? and are they stable jobs?

I was wondering were the jobs for engineering anything like construction jobs. I ask this because I heard construction jobs are not stable jobs and you could get fired if the sight was closed down. I also wanted to know were engineers well needed jobs in the world because I don't want to study...

#mechanical-engineer #architect #architectural

Edgar H.’s Avatar
Edgar H. Feb 25, 2015 699 views

What do you do as an Architect? What are the requirements for it and how do you get a job for it?

I'm thinking about being an Architect, but I'm scared that I won't be able to find a stable job. #architecture #architect...

#architectural

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Oct 09, 2014 752 views
Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Oct 09, 2014 861 views

Can I major in Graphic Communication Systems and then complete my Master's in Architecture?

Also since I'll be a Graphic Communication Systems major should I intern at a Architect Firm or what is the best option for me? What jobs are available for me after completing my bachelor's and master's. I want to become a license architect. #job #architecture #architect #architectural...

#architectural-design #architectural-drafting

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jul 16, 2014 1247 views

What jobs can an architectural engineer degree get you?

I'm a upcoming senior in high school, and I'm about to start college soon. My big concern now is my future and my career. Just wondering if this is a right field to go into. #engineer #civil-engineering #architect #architectural...

#construction-management

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jun 28, 2014 962 views
Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. May 31, 2014 1344 views
Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. May 30, 2014 892 views

What is Architectural Engineering and is it a career to go in?

Is architectural engineering also known as building engineering? If I pick this field of study what kind of courses I will take?. #career #engineer...

#architectural