Career Questions tagged Architectural

Dyanne V.’s Avatar
Dyanne V. May 17, 2018 206 views

Which university has a better Architecture program? TTU or UTA?

I am very indecisive about which university to attend. Both the University of Texas at Arlington and Texas Tech University have caught my attention, yet I do not know which is a better option for me. I wish to know more about their architecture programs even though I have done some research....

#architectural #architect #general-career-advice-for-young-people

Sahira S.’s Avatar
Sahira S. Feb 16, 2015 2087 views

I'm unsure about my future career path

I'm about to enter college or pre uni. All this while, I have been interested in architecture and science-related fields. But lately, many people (even my parents) started telling me to open my options for other careers and courses, because not many universities offer Architecture, and I heard...

#engineering #career-path #counselor #architectural #environmental #sustainable-consumerism #undecided

Kostin M.’s Avatar
Kostin M. Oct 28, 2016 346 views

Is there a career in the engineering field that specifically does green energy work?

I am very interested in the environment and would like the work that I do to have something to do with keeping it "green". Ways to get water to drought ridden areas, cleaning plastic out of the oceans, making buildings more efficient, etc. #engineer #civil-engineering...

#architectural

Amrutheshwari.s R.’s Avatar
Amrutheshwari.s R. Jun 12, 2016 564 views

Is architecture a good carrier?

I finished my second pu this year and I want to pursue Architecture, I even wrote entrance exam i.e.,NATA . I got 437 rank . #college #studying-tips...

#architectural

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016 715 views

If I don't graduate with a degree in Interior Design, is it very hard to find a job?

I am asking this question because I am studying interior design right now, but due to some academic issues I can't continue with the major. I still want a job associate with interior design will that be something difficult to do? The major I will be changing to was my minor - Japanese....

#architectural #japanese #interior-designer #interior-architecture

Ethan Z.’s Avatar
Ethan Z. Jun 04, 2015 1703 views

Is it worth becoming an astronomer with the debt that comes after it?

I am a Freshman in high school and have always enjoyed looking at planets and stars. The thought of space has always fascinated me, but I am not very rich so its kind of difficult to pay 20,000 dollars a year when I could go for Architecture (which I am a little less interested in) for so much...

#astronomy #astronomer #architect #architectural

James L.’s Avatar
James L. Feb 26, 2015 1164 views

How do I choose which type of engineering is right for me?

I am a sophomore in highschool and I really do have a lot of decisions to make. Civil engineering seems like something I want to do, because it seems similar to architecture, which is another major I am considering taking. Electric Engineering seems like something I would want to do, but I...

#architectural #civil-engineering #engineering #electrical-engineering

Dustin M.’s Avatar
Dustin M. Feb 26, 2015 598 views

After going to college is it hard to find a great engineering job that pays well? and are they stable jobs?

I was wondering were the jobs for engineering anything like construction jobs. I ask this because I heard construction jobs are not stable jobs and you could get fired if the sight was closed down. I also wanted to know were engineers well needed jobs in the world because I don't want to study...

#architectural #architect #mechanical-engineer

Edgar H.’s Avatar
Edgar H. Feb 25, 2015 607 views

What do you do as an Architect? What are the requirements for it and how do you get a job for it?

I'm thinking about being an Architect, but I'm scared that I won't be able to find a stable job. #architecture #architect...

#architectural

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Oct 09, 2014 627 views

Can I hold a job in Architecture with an bachelor's degree in graphic communication systems?

What others jobs are out there for graphic communication systems? #jobs #architect...

#architectural

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Oct 09, 2014 695 views

Can I major in Graphic Communication Systems and then complete my Master's in Architecture?

Also since I'll be a Graphic Communication Systems major should I intern at a Architect Firm or what is the best option for me? What jobs are available for me after completing my bachelor's and master's. I want to become a license architect. #job #architecture #architect #architectural...

#architectural-drafting #architectural-design

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jul 16, 2014 1101 views

What jobs can an architectural engineer degree get you?

I'm a upcoming senior in high school, and I'm about to start college soon. My big concern now is my future and my career. Just wondering if this is a right field to go into. #engineer #civil-engineering #architect #architectural...

#construction-management

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. Jun 28, 2014 829 views

Is urban studies and architecture the same? If not, how is it different?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I'm trying to figure out what major to study while in college. #architecture #architect #architectural #urban-studies...

#urban-design

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. May 31, 2014 1195 views

What is the average day in the life of a Architects?

I'm thinking about going in this field of study? #architecture #architect...

#architectural

Joshua H.’s Avatar
Joshua H. May 30, 2014 764 views

What is Architectural Engineering and is it a career to go in?

Is architectural engineering also known as building engineering? If I pick this field of study what kind of courses I will take?. #career #engineer...

#architectural