Career Questions tagged Construction Management

Addison’s Avatar
Addison Sep 12 134 views

Is being a construction manager a good career path.

I enjoy hands on work and enjoy designing and building stuff. I'm only in highschool and have been looking at some career options and a construction manager looked like something I might be into. I wanna know what I might need or be looking forward to if I was to go into this job.

dustyn’s Avatar
dustyn Aug 26 124 views

How much is the salary for a carpenter?

I want to know how much the salary for a construction carpenter is so that I can know that I will be able to provide for myself.

Ruben’s Avatar
Ruben Jul 20 95 views

What are some issues I might run into while floor laying?

What are some common issues I may encounter while working and any helpful tips that could help solve or avoid issues?

Calvin’s Avatar
Calvin Jul 06 294 views

Three questions about construction

I have three questions.

1. How has your career affected your marriage?

2. Do you believe Job Corps is a good use of time?

3. Do you believe someone can get far enough to provide for their family with a job in construction?

Leonardo’s Avatar
Leonardo Jun 14 102 views

What are the risks of working in construction?

I started technical training in construction and would like to know more information

Nakene’s Avatar
Nakene Jun 14 148 views

What will my medium pay be as a construction manager?

As a person who has never worked before, this is my most curious question considering my motives and the goals I want to achieve.

Nakene’s Avatar
Nakene Jun 14 230 views

What clothing is appropriate to wear in a construction environment?

I was told back when I was 12 that there are a good amount of safety equipment employees are required to wear in order to prevent accidents.

DarMario’s Avatar
DarMario Jun 09 128 views

How does construction work and what are the skillful aspects of it?

Would I be paid a salary for construction and what would be the benefits? Ideally, I would like to start off with a job title that can lead to a future and possibly be helpful.

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Jun 03 230 views

How long does it take for someone to learn all of the skills needed for your trade?

I know how long an associate's degree and bachelor's degree takes but what about any other certifications or prerequisites are there that i can obtain? How long do they take, any what do I need to do before hand to get them done?

meila’s Avatar
meila Apr 19 152 views

what school do you want to go to if your into construction .

im into construction.

Cesar’s Avatar
Cesar Oct 07, 2021 213 views

What does the work of a construction and building inspector consist of?

#construction #career #inspectors #construction-management

Kassy’s Avatar
Kassy Feb 14, 2020 398 views

What do you like most about your work construction ?

#construction-management #construction

Gustavo’s Avatar
Gustavo Oct 14, 2019 348 views

Can i stare at the arc when welding without glasses/goggles?

#welder #welding #construction #career #construction-management

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Aug 14, 2019 350 views

How are women typically treated in the construction field?

#construction #construction-management #career

Clio’s Avatar
Clio Apr 11, 2019 562 views

How can I get into an operations research career in the construction industry?

I am a college sophomore now majoring in civil engineering, and by the end of this summer I would have completed 4 summer internships: 2 in construction project engineering/general contracting, and 2 in civil engineering research (specifically in environmental engineering/water resources and...

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby May 31, 2018 667 views

What degree would be more beneficial to me? Construction science or construction management?

I am female, interested in a career in the construction industry and looking to attend either Texas A&M or University of Texas at Tyler. I believe I am more interested in residential building than the industrial aspects. Which degree would be more beneficial to me? #construction...

Leyton’s Avatar
Leyton Apr 11, 2018 480 views

What would be a entry-level position for a major in construction management?

I am curious as to what else I can do besides physical that can get me to my dreams of being my own boss and having a custom home business. #homebuilding #Texas #construction-management #major

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Mar 29, 2018 415 views

what is a normal work week for a construction job?

what are the hours, time off, is it 5 or 7 days a week? #construction #construction-management #career

Braden’s Avatar
Braden Mar 04, 2018 406 views

What is the best way to achieve a civil engineering degree? #workhard #calculators #earth

I am perusing a civil engineering degree and would not like to be stressed out for college. I want to keep my mind clear and focused on my one task. A civil engineering degree. #hardwork #engineering #civil #construction-management

Victoria’s Avatar
Victoria Jan 24, 2018 344 views

What are some of the jobs that students have gotten with a Construction Management AA degree?

This is the career I am pursuing. It would be nice to hear what some people have accomplished with this degree, It has many destinations.
#construction-management

Neisha’s Avatar
Neisha Jan 17, 2018 1289 views

Can graduate students take a test to receive their Bachelor' or Masters Degree? If so, what kind of proceess does it take?

I am a non traditional student who is almost 40. I am working 4 different jobs so I can obtain my Bachelor's degree in Construction Management. I already have 17 years experience in the petrochemical industry in a variety of mechanical careers. The faster I can get through school the better...

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan Nov 28, 2017 606 views

As a high school student, is it important to have an internship prior to applying to college?

I'm a junior in high school and was curious to see if internships would be a useful way to get into good colleges (Specifically construction management). I'm interested in construction management due to my exposure to the career, my dad owns a construction company so I feel this is a career I...

grasiela’s Avatar
grasiela Sep 01, 2017 918 views

what college courses should I take if I want to become a construction manager in the future?

what courses should I major in? #construction-management #construction

joseph’s Avatar
joseph Aug 30, 2017 625 views

what do you like most about your career as a elevator installer and repair ?

I'm asking because this something I want to do after I finish high school. #elevator installers and repair #mechanical-engineering #construction-contracting #construction #construction-management #residential-construction

Brenden’s Avatar
Brenden Feb 08, 2017 641 views

How often are you off for your construction job?

I would like to know for my construction company #degree #must #have #construction #construction-management

Brenden’s Avatar
Brenden Feb 08, 2017 579 views

How much do you travel as a construction company owner

I would like to know for my future in constructions #degrees #must #have #business #construction #construction-management

Brenden’s Avatar
Brenden Feb 08, 2017 636 views

How much does a construction company owner make?

I would like to know for my future for my company #anyone #construction #construction-management

Miguel’s Avatar
Miguel Jul 01, 2016 1127 views

I want to be a construction worker. How did you go about becoming one? What are the steps I should take?

I wanna be a construction worker be its fun building houses and I could be able to build my own stuff i want. #construction #construction-management #carpentry

shilpa’s Avatar
shilpa Jun 23, 2016 588 views

i wanted to be civil engineer? which subject i must choose?

i wanted to go to construction and interior designing field #engineer #construction-management #developer

Juan’s Avatar
Juan May 26, 2016 711 views

Is it fair for non-college/university students to have the same opportunities to succeed as college/university graduated students based on their work history in a specific field (construction field)?

I am asking this question just to emphasize that if someone strives in accomplishing his/her main goal, somehow he/she will succeed either through the long or short way. #construction #construction-management