Career Questions tagged Safety

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. Jun 12 82 views
Mia-Kristen H.’s Avatar
Mia-Kristen H. Aug 28, 2018 130 views

My friend would like to go to and out-of-state college but her mother is worried about her safety. Is there any advice you could give that would help convince her mother to let her pursue an out-of-state school?

My friend also faces financial problems. Her mother has low-income and her father is out of the picture for various reasons. The father has been in trouble with the law and there is currently a restraining order against him from the family. He has never felt the need to provide the family with...

#college #safety

jase R.’s Avatar
jase R. Apr 16, 2018 127 views
Greta M.’s Avatar
Greta M. Jan 16, 2018 167 views

What universities have the most precautions in place to reduce sexual assault on campus?

Sexual assault is a huge problem on so many campuses and often the victims are not supported and even blamed. I wat to be on a safe campus but statistics about this subject when researching colleges, are hard to find or nonexistent. What are the safest campuses in regards to this issue?...

#college-life #college #sexual-assault-awareness #safety

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018 179 views

What would be a good major to combine with Safety and Occupational Health security to make more money when you graduate?

I’ve been considering this major but I feel If I only do this one alone I will have too much free time... please give me your advise #occupational-health #safety #college-major...

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. Mar 29, 2018 266 views

How are some ways companies deal with injuries of employees on the worksite due to neglect of ppe?

Injuries happen all the time from minor ones to serious ones how are they dealt with on the worksite #safety #injury-prevention #workplace-injury-prevention #construction...

#engineering