Career Questions tagged Safety

Baruch’s Avatar
Baruch Nov 09, 2022 126 views

What safety protocols do you follow to keep yourself and your team safe?

Filler question, to be honest, but I assume most automotive careers start off uncomfortable as they take place in challenging environments, but what steps are generally taken to ensure the most comfortable experience possible?

River’s Avatar
River Nov 05, 2022 268 views

Is the medical field a safe place for nonbinary doctors?

Is the medical field a safe place for nonbinary doctors? I know some professions can be a hostile place for LGBTQ+ people

Keith’s Avatar
Keith Jun 26, 2019 628 views

What are some steps I would take in preparing to become a welder?

#WELDING #WELDER #WELD #UNION #SAFETY

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Jun 12, 2019 443 views

In your expirence what is the cause of any on job accidents?

#Carpentry #Safety #Building accidents #construction

Mia-Kristen’s Avatar
Mia-Kristen Aug 28, 2018 439 views

My friend would like to go to and out-of-state college but her mother is worried about her safety. Is there any advice you could give that would help convince her mother to let her pursue an out-of-state school?

My friend also faces financial problems. Her mother has low-income and her father is out of the picture for various reasons. The father has been in trouble with the law and there is currently a restraining order against him from the family. He has never felt the need to provide the family with...

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Aug 23, 2018 579 views

What are the best jobs with a Fire Science/Fire Fighter Degree?

#firefighter #fire #police-and-fire #firefighting #fire-science #science #safety

jase’s Avatar
jase Apr 16, 2018 463 views

What kinds of safety precaution mersures do you have when you are operating heavy equimpent?

because I am wondering so I will know what to expect. #heavyequimpent #construction #warehouse #blue-collar #safety

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Mar 29, 2018 658 views

How are some ways companies deal with injuries of employees on the worksite due to neglect of ppe?

Injuries happen all the time from minor ones to serious ones how are they dealt with on the worksite #safety #injury-prevention #workplace-injury-prevention #construction #engineering

Greta’s Avatar
Greta Jan 16, 2018 614 views

What universities have the most precautions in place to reduce sexual assault on campus?

Sexual assault is a huge problem on so many campuses and often the victims are not supported and even blamed. I wat to be on a safe campus but statistics about this subject when researching colleges, are hard to find or nonexistent. What are the safest campuses in regards to this issue?...

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Jan 16, 2018 616 views

What would be a good major to combine with Safety and Occupational Health security to make more money when you graduate?

I’ve been considering this major but I feel
If I only do this one alone I will have too much free time... please give me your advise
#occupational-health #safety #college-major #college