Career Questions tagged Welding

Max O.’s Avatar
Max O. May 16 39 views

What is one of the better jobs you could be doing for a career in welding?

There are many different jobs that a career in welding offers, what might be a good option for good pay and working conditions?

Marcus W.’s Avatar
Marcus W. May 03 34 views

Can welding be a fun hobby as well as a career?

When getting into welding do I have to think of it strictly seriously and as a career that I'm single mindedly pursuing, or is it fine to also think of it as a fun hobby?

Marcus W.’s Avatar
Marcus W. Apr 28 62 views

What prior experiences are helpful going into welding?

To clarify my question a bit more, I mean what kinds of skills or knowledge that can be gained from other experiences, such as extra-curriculum classes or anything learned in or out of school, could help when learning about welding.

Marcus W.’s Avatar
Marcus W. Apr 28 69 views

How do I get into welding?

As a Senior in High school, I figure that now is the best time to start working towards my career. That being said what are some of the best first steps I can take to get into welding?

Hunter C.’s Avatar
Hunter C. Apr 11 140 views

What kind of certifications and programs do I need to become a marine welder?

I wanna become a marine welder, but what types of certifications and classes do I need to take to achieve my goal.

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Mar 15 85 views

some tips you can give me to avoid mistakes

Hi my name Is Luis I am in the student JobCorps I know that mistakes are going to be seen in many places but I would like to know how the most common mistakes in the welding career are made

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Mar 15 125 views

What are the three important things I should know about welding?

Hi My Name Is Luis Terrones Hernandez I am Student In the Jobcorps

I know there are many important things but I would like to know the 3 most important

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Mar 15 67 views

What are some tools of the trade I should be familiar with (e.g., electrical wiring, carpentry tools, etc.)?

Hi My Name Is Luis Terrones Hernandez I Am Student In the Jobcorps My Career Is Welder What are some tools of the trade I should be familiar with (e.g., electrical wiring, carpentry tools, etc.)?
#Welding

jonathan H.’s Avatar
jonathan H. Mar 02 125 views
jonathan H.’s Avatar
jonathan H. Mar 02 125 views

What is hard about welding

I want to know what is hard about welding because I'm getting in to welding #welding

Matthew B.’s Avatar
Matthew B. Feb 25 129 views

What are the best college's for welding?

I want to know what are the best colleges for teaching possibilities for welding. I have had no prior experience with welding. #welding #college # #college-advice

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Feb 02 83 views

How precise does welding have to be?

I like to make things and put things together #welding

Trever H.’s Avatar
Trever H. Jan 23 212 views

How long will I be away from home as a Pipeline Welder?

I am wanting to pursue my career as a Pipeline Welder and was wondering about the time I would be away from home.
#career #welding #pipeline #bluecollarboys

hector C.’s Avatar
hector C. Jan 05 181 views

Is welding dangerous?

Can I die from a serious welding injury? #welding #welder

ian M.’s Avatar
ian M. Dec 01, 2021 130 views

what is the best way to get started as a welder

i am trying to become a welder and i have no clue where to start any ideas?#welding

michael B.’s Avatar
michael B. Nov 18, 2021 180 views
James F.’s Avatar
James F. Nov 16, 2021 178 views

how long generally would it take to make over $100,000 annually from Underwater welding

I am a kid that is very interested in the art of underwater welding and would like to know how long it would take to make over 100 thousand a year. Especially because commercial divers only make about $36,200 per year to start. #art #welding #scuba

Francisco G.’s Avatar
Francisco G. Oct 07, 2021 131 views

What does a usual day look like on this job?

#Welding, soldering, and brazing machine setters, operators, and tenders

Francisco G.’s Avatar
Francisco G. Oct 07, 2021 124 views

Do you expect hiring for this job in the region to increase, decrease, or stay the same over the next few years?

I am currently in distance learning for job corps and I'd appreciate it if someone would respond to my question.
#welding