Career Questions tagged Welding

Kody P.’s Avatar
Kody P. Dec 21, 2020 38 views

What is hard about being an welder??

Want to know how hard welding is.#welding...

#fire

Kila G.’s Avatar
Kila G. Nov 20, 2020 74 views

What are somethings I need to know about going into welding as a career

I am a hard worker and I have a passion for welding and would like to continue is a career #career #job...

#welding

Ivan B.’s Avatar
Ivan B. Nov 05, 2020 44 views

How to be a Welder?

How to become a welder, What do you have to study. What school do you have to go too. #welding...

#school

holden M.’s Avatar
holden M. Nov 05, 2020 104 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next step i should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, i am most interested in welding, diesel mechanics and being a horse shoer, while my hobbies include welding, and working on trucks and cars and working with horses. A topic that i am passionate about is welding. what are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#career #welding #diesel-mechanics #career-choice

Andrei T.’s Avatar
Andrei T. Oct 28, 2020 45 views
Owen B.’s Avatar
Owen B. Oct 23, 2020 43 views

What is daily life of a welder like

I have been thinking I've like the idea of welding as a whole as I love to see creations come together just how i want them to and I just wanted to see how a welder lives there normal life...

#welding

brett G.’s Avatar
brett G. Sep 16, 2020 94 views

What are some steps I need to take to get into the welding field?

I am a High School student looking for information about how to enter the welding field. #high-school #student...

#welding

Shayla W.’s Avatar
Shayla W. Sep 16, 2020 74 views

How do I search for careers I want?

#welding #nuclearengineer #navy I play basketball, hang out with friends on the weekends. I work...

daniel G.’s Avatar
daniel G. Oct 04, 2019 139 views
Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 28, 2020 105 views

What are the best classes for becoming a welding technician?

I'm looking to know what classes I should take to be a welding technician. #welding...

#mechanic

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26, 2020 87 views

What type of welding should I look into?

I like working on cars and want to do welding in the automotive industry. I don't know what types of welding there are in the automotive industry or which ones I should get certified in. #welding #cars...

#certification

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26, 2020 57 views

What classes do you recommend for welding?

I'm an junior in high school and I want to be a welder but I don't know what classes I should take....

#welding

Nate N.’s Avatar
Nate N. Apr 22, 2020 99 views

What type of experience or credentials do I need to have to get an entry level position as a welder?

I am in metal fabrication at McCann Tech. I am good at welding and with my hands. I hate sitting still i like to be active and moving around....

#welding

Christian M.’s Avatar
Christian M. Mar 13, 2020 154 views

What jobs can be offered for welding

My name is Christian I am a senior at Leto high school. My strengths are being a hard working and focusing on any task given. My weaknesses are that I’m easily distracted and I can’t focus with a lot of noise. #career #welding...

#welder

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03, 2020 166 views

Why are you the best welding candidate for us?

I put all my effort and I also accept new challenges when it comes to work #welding #welder...

#interview

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03, 2020 132 views

Which important safety protocols should all welders follow?

I am very strict when if come to following safety rules. #welder...

#welding

Francisco M.’s Avatar
Francisco M. Mar 02, 2020 163 views

Can you describe the hardest welding challenge?

I am very interested in the welding field. I have welded once and it was fun. i am looking to find out as much as i can about welding. Any suggestions, tips, or advice would be great....

#welding

frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Nov 01, 2019 130 views

what are the risk and later in life helth problams that I may have to keep in mind

I'm a student looking to understand my field that I have chosen more. my profession is to be a under water welder #welder #welding...

#underwater

ricky N.’s Avatar
ricky N. Feb 07, 2020 105 views

can you help me with welding?

i like to weld and i like to weld...

#welding

Alexander C.’s Avatar
Alexander C. Feb 07, 2020 114 views

Where would you say a good location for underwater welding jobs be.

I am going into welding with the intent to perform underwater welding....

#welding