Career Questions tagged Welding

brett G.’s Avatar
brett G. Sep 16 46 views

What are some steps I need to take to get into the welding field?

I am a High School student looking for information about how to enter the welding field. #high-school #student...

#welding

Shayla W.’s Avatar
Shayla W. Sep 16 42 views

How do I search for careers I want?

#welding #nuclearengineer #navy I play basketball, hang out with friends on the weekends. I work...

Connor K.’s Avatar
Connor K. Aug 28 59 views

What are the best classes for becoming a welding technician?

I'm looking to know what classes I should take to be a welding technician. #welding...

#mechanic

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26 50 views

What type of welding should I look into?

I like working on cars and want to do welding in the automotive industry. I don't know what types of welding there are in the automotive industry or which ones I should get certified in. #welding #cars...

#certification

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26 36 views

What classes do you recommend for welding?

I'm an junior in high school and I want to be a welder but I don't know what classes I should take....

#welding

Nate N.’s Avatar
Nate N. Apr 22 73 views

What type of experience or credentials do I need to have to get an entry level position as a welder?

I am in metal fabrication at McCann Tech. I am good at welding and with my hands. I hate sitting still i like to be active and moving around....

#welding

Christian M.’s Avatar
Christian M. Mar 13 119 views

What jobs can be offered for welding

My name is Christian I am a senior at Leto high school. My strengths are being a hard working and focusing on any task given. My weaknesses are that I’m easily distracted and I can’t focus with a lot of noise. #career #welding...

#welder

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03 124 views

Why are you the best welding candidate for us?

I put all my effort and I also accept new challenges when it comes to work #welding #welder...

#interview

Orlando S.’s Avatar
Orlando S. Mar 03 100 views
Francisco M.’s Avatar
Francisco M. Mar 02 125 views

Can you describe the hardest welding challenge?

I am very interested in the welding field. I have welded once and it was fun. i am looking to find out as much as i can about welding. Any suggestions, tips, or advice would be great....

#welding

frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Nov 01, 2019 114 views

what are the risk and later in life helth problams that I may have to keep in mind

I'm a student looking to understand my field that I have chosen more. my profession is to be a under water welder #welder #welding...

#underwater

ricky N.’s Avatar
ricky N. Feb 07 79 views
Alexander C.’s Avatar
Alexander C. Feb 07 87 views

Where would you say a good location for underwater welding jobs be.

I am going into welding with the intent to perform underwater welding....

#welding

Alexis A.’s Avatar
Alexis A. Feb 04 115 views

What kind of training or education is needed for the Commercial Diving field?

I am studying for welding and getting my certificates in David L. Job Corps, and looking forward in knowing more about the field. #welding #interested...

#career

trevor S.’s Avatar
trevor S. Oct 16, 2019 125 views

What should I do to prepare for the welding field?

I am interested in...

#welding