Career Questions tagged Welding

ian M.’s Avatar
ian M. 15 hours ago 7 views

what is the best way to get started as a welder

i am trying to become a welder and i have no clue where to start any...

welding

James F.’s Avatar
James F. Nov 16 44 views

how long generally would it take to make over $100,000 annually from Underwater welding

I am a kid that is very interested in the art of underwater welding and would like to know how long it would take to make over 100 thousand a year. Especially because commercial divers only make about $36,200 per year to start. art welding...

scuba

Edgar G.’s Avatar
Edgar G. Aug 17 93 views

pipe welding

What are some good opportunity and certification for pipe welding pipe-welding welding welder career...

job

Tristan M.’s Avatar
Tristan M. Jul 26 95 views

How long should I expect to be away from home as a pipe welder?

I'm looking to become a pipe welder and I was wondering how much time I should expect to be working in a day and if I should be prepared to travel like most other oilfield jobs. welder pipe-welder oilfield westtexas texas welding...

oil

Francisco G.’s Avatar
Francisco G. Oct 07 55 views
Francisco G.’s Avatar
Francisco G. Oct 07 57 views

Do you expect hiring for this job in the region to increase, decrease, or stay the same over the next few years?

I am currently in distance learning for job corps and I'd appreciate it if someone would respond to my question....

welding

Francisco G.’s Avatar
Francisco G. Oct 06 88 views

What part of welding is the hardest?

I am in jobcorps and I chose welding for my occupation....

welding

Mykah W.’s Avatar
Mykah W. Sep 30 57 views

What is it like working as a MIG Welder, as in hours, conditions, type of company, etc

Im considering taking welding classes at the school im at and have become interested in welding as a future job Welding MIG...

Julian L.’s Avatar
Julian L. Sep 29 76 views

Good GPA is needed?

do i need a good gpa to get into Western Welding Academy (WWA) # gpa...

welding

Hayden W.’s Avatar
Hayden W. Sep 24 79 views

What does a typical week in the life of a welder look like?

I am curious to see what the average week looks like for someone on the ground floor so to speak welding...

welder

Alexandria M.’s Avatar
Alexandria M. Aug 05 120 views

What is trades are more art oriented in welding?

Although i do like putting things together, i would also like to know if there are more art oriented jobs in welding art...

welding

Alexandria M.’s Avatar
Alexandria M. Aug 05 110 views

What is the best area to look for welding opportunities since most jobs aren't usually posted?

Looking for jobs has never been easy so what is the best way to look for jobs in welding? job-search...

welding

Alexandria M.’s Avatar
Alexandria M. Aug 05 146 views

What basic tools will I need to start a welding kit and become familiar with?

I'm interested in taking up welding and was wondering about what basic tools would be necessary in starting a welding career. career...

welding

Angel M.’s Avatar
Angel M. Aug 02 79 views

What are the different career options for Welding

I'm good with my hands and i like to fix things....

welding

Joel F.’s Avatar
Joel F. Jul 08 129 views

What are some of the misleading information that is told when going into welding.

I'm currently a student trying to get more insight about welding, and i'm basically wondering if there is maybe any false/deceiving information that was told to you going into the welding career, or any false information you hear going around, that i could be aware of. welding...

career-advice

michael L.’s Avatar
michael L. Mar 17 141 views

how do you get into welding

i am interested in becoming some kind of welder when i graduate...

welding

Kody P.’s Avatar
Kody P. Dec 21, 2020 141 views

What is hard about being an welder??

Want to know how hard welding is.Welding...

fire

Kila G.’s Avatar
Kila G. Nov 20, 2020 209 views

What are somethings I need to know about going into welding as a career

I am a hard worker and I have a passion for welding and would like to continue is a career career job...

welding

Ivan B.’s Avatar
Ivan B. Nov 05, 2020 117 views

How to be a Welder?

How to become a welder, What do you have to study. What school do you have to go too. welding...

school

holden M.’s Avatar
holden M. Nov 05, 2020 234 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next step i should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, i am most interested in welding, diesel mechanics and being a horse shoer, while my hobbies include welding, and working on trucks and cars and working with horses. A topic that i am passionate about is welding. what are some career options that best align with these interests and...

career welding career-choice diesel-mechanics