Career Questions tagged Welding

Hugo C.’s Avatar
Hugo C. Sep 09, 2019 184 views

What additional skills and strengths do I need for a career in welding?

Hi my name is Hugo i am a student at Glen Rose HS, I am a freshman. im interested in a career in welding. My skills include outside hands outdoors, working hard. In my spare time After jobs. what additional skills would i need to be smart. #welding...

#football

andrew D.’s Avatar
andrew D. Sep 06, 2019 120 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in #Welding?

Hi my name is #andrew, I am a Glen Rose HS student, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are #hard work , listen, and be on time. I am interested in welding . In my spare time I play# games. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in...

#welding

David C.’s Avatar
David C. Sep 05, 2019 219 views

What is the daily life of a self employed welder?

Just out of curiosity to have a better understanding of my future....

#welding

Javier E.’s Avatar
Javier E. Sep 05, 2019 143 views

is it worth doing the job? how is your daily life in your job cite? What do you like and dislike about your job?

My name is Javier Espinoza and the vocation I will be studying is welding and i want to learn more about this career....

#welding

David C.’s Avatar
David C. Sep 05, 2019 122 views

Where kind of welder makes the most money?

I am currently studying to become a welder and would like to know where I can be able to make the best future for myself....

#welding

David C.’s Avatar
David C. Sep 05, 2019 301 views

Is welding a career that can pay off?

I am currently studying to achieve my welding certification and would like to pursue a profitable career and overall a successful life....

#welding

isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 114 views

What would you do if welding was not for you?

After thinking about it, it's not for me....

#welding

Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Sep 03, 2019 177 views

What are the welding certifications offered in Advanced Training?

Hello, my name is Anahi. I am currently a student in Job Corps, getting my basic welding certifications. I am 18 years old with approximately 5 years of welding experience. I am not sure if going into Advanced Training is the best choice for me. #welding #career...

#certification

Cristhian C.’s Avatar
Cristhian C. Aug 30, 2019 161 views

Is welding a good career to take if I'm looking to be in engineering?

I'm currently in JobCorps trying to reach a good career focus in engineering #engineer...

#welding

Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Aug 30, 2019 188 views

How do you challenge and/or track your welding skills?

My name is Anahi, I am 18 years old with 4 (highschool) years of welding experience. I am currently working on getting my certificates. I believe practicing and tracking your skills is very important, but how exactly can you do that? #welding #career #skills...

#weldernation

Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Aug 30, 2019 155 views

How hard is working on your own having a rig already?

My name is Anahi, I am 18 years old with 4 (highschool) years of welding experience. I am currently working on getting my certificates. As a girl, I wonder if it is viewed differently by employers and if working on your own is really a good choice. #welding #career #certificates...

#oilfield

Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Aug 30, 2019 142 views

Really, how often do your welding certificates come in handy?

My name is Anahi, I am 18 years old with 4 (highschool) years of welding experience. I am currently working on getting my certificates, as a girl, I wonder if it is viewed differently by employers and if getting my certificates is really the best move I should be doing to increase my job...

#welding #oilfield #certificates #career

Quinton C.’s Avatar
Quinton C. Aug 26, 2019 126 views
Luis C.’s Avatar
Luis C. Aug 05, 2019 216 views
Tara B.’s Avatar
Tara B. Apr 04, 2019 216 views
Tara B.’s Avatar
Tara B. Apr 04, 2019 157 views
Trevon P.’s Avatar
Trevon P. Jul 16, 2019 145 views

what are the disadvantages in the career of welding?

I am currently a Job Corps student at one of the facility's. I want to know more information about the career. So i can understand more about this trade. Like what are the ups, downs in working in this career. #welding...

#career

pouesi J.’s Avatar
pouesi J. Jul 11, 2019 191 views