Career questions tagged work

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Brittany180 views

How do i become Mangers or success in my work ?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jacob209 views

How do people become Mangers ?

I work hard and I am always on time why don't get picked to be the Manager?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shaina576 views

How can you cultivate who you are outside of work?

I struggle with this problem. It seems that I am no one outside of my work. I strive to do my job well. I am satisfied and enjoy but other than that even after the work; I feel like having another "me" outside of work is difficult. I don't have hobbies. I don't sing or dance nor do arts and crafts or sports. I am not a fan of kpop or anime. I lack the socialization aspect. When I share things, It's always about work. I lack to show or have "me" outside work.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Gage219 views

What is expected of me when I work as a diesel mechanic?

I'm currently in training to be a diesel mechanic so I am wondering how stressful the schedule

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Azriel265 views

For zoologists or any full time worker do you guys have enough energy to cook dinner every night and do you guys go out to buy clothes or watch movies often???

I am wondering since I do these daily and wonder if you can still do that while being a zoologist.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
dylan484 views

do you like what you do as a computer & information systems manager?

working everyday are you happy with the job you have?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel650 views

Ways to specialize as a welding/electrician apprentice?

Is there any specialization that you wished they had learned earlier in your career or still want to learn. I'm also wondering about the average work conditions and hours, if they are heinous or relaxed. I am also wondering about upward or lateral mobility, the prospects of advancing to a more managerial role or some other adjacent or higher paying job.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rianna256 views

Is it more important to finish your career path before working or working in between?

Is it better just waiting till you finish school to find a better job that fits your degrees or work while trying to climb the ladder?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Everleigh860 views

Where is the best cafe to work at fir a 14 Yr old in limavaday ?

A good cafe to work at in limavaday at the age of 14 years old

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Esmerlin272 views

Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult co-worker.?

Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult co-worker. How did you handle the situation? Were you able to build a rapport with this person?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dee235 views

What do you do in high school and college to become a midwife?

I am interested in the career of a midwife and I need some course guidance on it.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Enrique253 views

If I want to work in the theme parks industry, what are the different areas of careers are offered in this industry ?

I am a graduating senior from high school and I want to wok within the theme-parks industry. I plan to attend a 4-year University. I also plan on majoring in electrical engineering.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jhaquan379 views

How do become a social worker ?

Hello I Jhaquan and James and I'm interested in pursuing a career in social work. I am a college student at texas a&m central texas. I earned associates degree in social work and a bachelors degree in psychology. In addition, I have done volunteer work at habitat for humanitys and the boys and girls club. I what to know if that's enough to pursue the career. What job opportunities would a associates degree in social work and bachelor degree in psychology earn me? How can I use these degrees to pursue a career in social? Should i pursue I masters in social work? Are there opportunities to gain more experience in for social? Are their andnjob opportunities as a social work/ human service assistance in belton, killeen, or harker heights that can give me the necessary experience?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
shanice425 views

what is the best mode of communication?

communicaton tips

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jayden600 views

Help I need solid responses!

I work best in an environment with hands-on, hard-working, and public contracts. What are some jobs that might be the right fit for me?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
colby232 views

what areas would i work best in?

i work best in an environment with hands-on, hard-working, and social environments. what are some jobs that that might be right fit for me?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella230 views

How do I work with kids with not a lot of school and alright pay?

I'm not smart and still want to work with children.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shawn303 views

What do i do I am looking for adive.?

I am interested in becoming a financial portfolio manager. I value money , fun , and family and friends. Will this career path align with my values?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl659 views

What are some job opportunities that don't demand high-level skills but still provide money to pay your bills?

I know skills are important for a successful career, but acquiring all those skills takes time. Meanwhile, you also need to pay your bills, so money is important too, right?

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Andrew745 views

Should I work full time during college?

For some background information I'm pretty broke. My family dosen't have the best circumstances and they're trying to invest in a new location for a resteraunt. I'm going to be attending Northeastern Oakland next school year and I'm wondering if I should work more than a federal work study. A friend that I meet going to the same place told me he could hook me up with a good job.

answer icon21 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
charles468 views

which is the best mode of communication in office?

communication tips

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shay725 views

How can I start to get money ?

Hi I’m am a 13 year old I’m in the 8th grade , I started a cooking business it was going good but then some people that didn’t like me was going around telling people how bad my food is so I just wanted to know how can I start making money again so I can save up for my first call and so I can start to depend on my self

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
mary441 views

how does financing works?

economic financing

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nabeel517 views

How hard is it to become a manager for a job?

becoming a manager is also something I've considered, but I'm not sure about it still

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Anneliese383 views

How do you keep yourself motivated to work in a stressful environment in Protective Services?

I often have a tough time focusing on my work when I am in a stressful environment and it is hard for me to get back on track when I have ADHD. what should I do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Claudia294 views

If you are to work as a zoology. ?

If you are to work as a zoology. What is the time you come and leave work? Are there different times depending on your location and company? #work #zoology #schedule #fnaf plus

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
andrian682 views

how to be happy in work?

i need a job with no pressure

answer icon17 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Osita265 views

How can I know what career path to go for ?

How can I know what career to go for and what type of job to help people and relate with people on different matters for the future. When is the best time to study

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Larry731 views

why is it hard to get a career?

tips to live a better life

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Annabelle471 views

What is a good first career ?

What is a good first career? I work

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon