Career Questions tagged Work

Andres A.’s Avatar
Andres A. 8 hours ago 40 views

What is the hardest part about being a manager?

I am currently a junior in high school and want to learn more about being a manger . #highschool #career #manager...

#work

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 01 31 views

What is the daily life of a Subway worker?

I was curious as to what it is the daily life of a Subway worker as it’s a job that works with food so maybe one day I would like to see if it would be nice to work there. #work #food...

#worker

sophia C.’s Avatar
sophia C. Mar 24 62 views

what can i work with a BS in biology

I'm a biology student and i graduate this semester with a BS in biology so i was wondering what can i work in the meantime before proceeding with my studies ... #working...

#work

isabella C.’s Avatar
isabella C. Mar 19 176 views

What are the best first jobs to get at 16-18

I’m looking to find out what are the best mainstream first jobs with a good work environment that are easy to work in and are good for first time workers. Like highest pay, ones that give you the most experience, but not too high pressure or high stress environments. Thanks! :) #work...

#firstjobs

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 48 views

What kind of Job do you have if you went to school for construction work?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be a construction worker. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #construction#classes...

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 38 views

What is the salary that you have for being a construction worker?

#work

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Mar 18 35 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 43 views

What do have to do be a construction worker?

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 41 views

What is the salary that you have?

I like to make money for doing work. I would like to work in government. Public Administrative would be a good job for me to work in. #work #working #groups #helping-others...

#social-work

Darrin C.’s Avatar
Darrin C. Mar 17 47 views

How do people like being a lineman

I like work and I like making money I also like being outdoors...

#work

conner S.’s Avatar
conner S. Mar 17 28 views

how do you like electrician work

im in 11th grade just trying to learn a little more about how people feel about electrician work...

#work

Caden L.’s Avatar
Caden L. Mar 11 46 views

What is the best bioengineering company to aim to work for?

I want to become a bioengineer, and I want to know which company to aim to work for. #work #career-path...

#degree

Sophia G.’s Avatar
Sophia G. Feb 26 66 views

What do you do to help with time management?

What do you do to help manage with balancing work and school? #work #school...

#parenting

Abelardo M.’s Avatar
Abelardo M. Feb 26 78 views

Best consulting firms to work?

I am interested in the consulting industry. Which firms are the best and more inclusive? #working #work...

#work-life-balance

Sharmilla H.’s Avatar
Sharmilla H. Feb 26 65 views

How do I make my resume stand out when I don't have any work experience?

I'm a final year student who has to go into the corporate world soon. However, it's hard writing and building my resume because I have no previous work experience. How can I stand out? #job #work #employment...

#economics

Levi P.’s Avatar
Levi P. Feb 24 85 views

Feel lost with no idea what i want to do with my life.

I'm a 21 year old and honestly feel like a failure everyday. I've bounced from job to job, looking for my purpose. Every job thus far i've had ive absolutely despised. I'm not looking for something that has a huge annual salary, i just want to work somewhere and be truly happy working there. I...

#work #careeradvice #guidance #needhelp #jobs #lost

Abrianna P.’s Avatar
Abrianna P. Feb 24 48 views

What is the hardest part of being a criminal prosecutor?

One fun fact is, I love history. I am very passionate about learning everything that ties up to history, I also love anything involved with court cases. I look forward to becoming a lawyer. #work life #attorney...

#business-lawyer

Andrew B.’s Avatar
Andrew B. Feb 24 60 views

What is the most profitable field of work for teenagers?

I'm a 15-year-old student attending high school who wants to know any areas of work I can partake in to make money. #work...

#money

Gail L.’s Avatar
Gail L. Feb 17 55 views

I'm looking for part time work.

#work in forensic...

Smangaliso R.’s Avatar
Smangaliso R. Feb 14 88 views

How can you work with people who did not understand the way you're ?

I'm very shy person slender, like to communicate with people and I have stammers, hard worker… that's all I can say yet about me. #motivation #work...

#helping-others

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 105 views

Is work as an entry level aerospace engineer hands-on and experimental or hands-off observational?

#aerospace #aviation #engineer #entrylevel #aeronautical # #airline-industry #work #handson #stemcareers #technology I am a high school junior, and I am really considering pursuing a degree/career in aerospace engineering. I love physics and math. I am just worried about how much I'll actually...

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Jan 25 71 views

What is your career job that you are looking forward to applying at in one of the grocery stores?

I like to do the grocery shopping for the house and I will look forward to applying it one day. #work, #groceryshopping,...

#career

Janco C.’s Avatar
Janco C. Jan 09 87 views
Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 127 views