Career Questions tagged Realestate

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. May 11 67 views

What can I do at 16 to involve myself in real estate?

I'm 15 turning 16 this summer and will be a Junior in the upcoming school year. I'm interested in real estate and want to know if there is anything I can do this summer to further my knowledge in the field. Also if there is any job that I can do for a real estate agent at 16 this summer?...

#summer #realestate #business #opportunities

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17 81 views

What do I need to know before becoming a realtor?

I'm in high school and I have a general idea of what I want to do in the future and it would be nice to know a little bit more about the pathway I am taking to become a real estate agent. Thank you! #realtor...

#realestate

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17 114 views

What is the biggest mistake you've made that could highly impact you now?

I'm in high school and I am working really hard right now so I can have my dream career as a realtor in the future. I don't want to make any mistakes or say no to any opportunities that are handed to me because I can probably use the skills I've learned and apply that to my future job. I want...

#realestate #realtor #goals #realestateagent #mistakes

Siyanda N.’s Avatar
Siyanda N. Mar 28 101 views
Rose C.’s Avatar
Rose C. Feb 25 70 views
Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24 60 views

Could I invest into Real Estate if I decide to go to college?

Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on the Real Estate industry and I was wondering if I could do both? I know I can, but does it seem reasonable? #realestate...

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 162 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Jan 22 82 views

What is the best way to get started in real estate

I am interested in this topic because I wanna become a computer software engineer I am in grade 11 I am going to begin working towards my real estate license soon...

#realestate

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Nov 22, 2020 169 views

How can I actually get started in real estate investing in the UK at 18?

I have no steady income (my internship is only 6 months fixed contract), my parents have really bad credit scores so joint ventures isn't really possible. I really want to start learning/ taking qualifications so that I can start ASAP. Is there anyone I could shadow? How do I raise money?...

#givingiscaring #property #realestate #investor

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Oct 30, 2020 81 views
Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 82 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 165 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 596 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 143 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 96 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

#classes

christian B.’s Avatar
christian B. Sep 16, 2020 91 views

what do i need to take in college to become a real estate agent

I want to go to college. Im a highschool senior...

#realestate

Alexander R.’s Avatar
Alexander R. Mar 13, 2020 184 views

#realestate

#realestate Other than communication and knowing people, what are some other life skills that could help me get better at closing deals for houses and finding deals as...

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Dec 26, 2019 183 views

Can anyone give me and or guide me to advice on rental property real estate?

I am interested in learning about rental properties as a form of passive income. #rentalproperties #realestate #investing...

#passiveincome

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Sep 09, 2019 565 views
Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 29, 2019 182 views
Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Oct 02, 2018 387 views

How do I become a real estate developer?

I am 20 and interested in real estate and finance and becoming a #real-estate developer. Would love to hear recommendations about how to do this on the side. I am studying finance at uni. #finance #real-estate #property...

#realestate

Tiffini J.’s Avatar
Tiffini J. Jul 24, 2018 420 views

Human Resource management

How can human resource management benefit someone looking to manage a 24 unit rental property? #realestate...

#human-resources

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 30, 2018 346 views

How do I build initial capital for an entrepreneurial endeavor?

I am interested in starting a sustainable development business, flipping properties but with a sustainability focus. But it seems like in order to break into property flipping, I need a large amount of investment to get started. Any ideas on how to fund a potentially expensive startup company?...

#sustainability #business #realestate

Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 293 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. #homes...

#texas #goals #realestate #homebuilding #customhomebuilder