Career Questions tagged Realestate

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Nov 22 28 views

How can I actually get started in real estate investing in the UK at 18?

I have no steady income (my internship is only 6 months fixed contract), my parents have really bad credit scores so joint ventures isn't really possible. I really want to start learning/ taking qualifications so that I can start ASAP. Is there anyone I could shadow? How do I raise money?...

#investor #property #givingiscaring #realestate

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Oct 30 22 views
Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 21 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 22 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 21 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 19 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 20 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

#classes

christian B.’s Avatar
christian B. Sep 16 36 views

what do i need to take in college to become a real estate agent

I want to go to college. Im a highschool senior...

#realestate

Alexander R.’s Avatar
Alexander R. Mar 13 106 views

#realestate

#realestate Other than communication and knowing people, what are some other life skills that could help me get better at closing deals for houses and finding deals as...

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Dec 26, 2019 132 views

Can anyone give me and or guide me to advice on rental property real estate?

I am interested in learning about rental properties as a form of passive income. #rentalproperties #realestate #investing...

#passiveincome

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Sep 09, 2019 304 views

How to purchase my first real estate investment?

I’ve worked as an entrepreneur since I was 17 years old #business while also working on and off at odd jobs. #business #entrepreneur #finance #networking #business-management #investing...

#realestate

Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 29, 2019 116 views
Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Oct 02, 2018 299 views

How do I become a real estate developer?

I am 20 and interested in real estate and finance and becoming a #real-estate developer. Would love to hear recommendations about how to do this on the side. I am studying finance at uni. #finance #real-estate #property...

#realestate

Tiffini J.’s Avatar
Tiffini J. Jul 24, 2018 343 views

Human Resource management

How can human resource management benefit someone looking to manage a 24 unit rental property? #realestate...

#human-resources

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 30, 2018 279 views

How do I build initial capital for an entrepreneurial endeavor?

I am interested in starting a sustainable development business, flipping properties but with a sustainability focus. But it seems like in order to break into property flipping, I need a large amount of investment to get started. Any ideas on how to fund a potentially expensive startup company?...

#sustainability #realestate #business

Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 231 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. #homes...

#realestate #homebuilding #goals #texas #customhomebuilder