Career Questions tagged Realestate

Siyanda N.’s Avatar
Siyanda N. Mar 28 48 views
Rose C.’s Avatar
Rose C. Feb 25 49 views
Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24 38 views

Could I invest into Real Estate if I decide to go to college?

Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on the Real Estate industry and I was wondering if I could do both? I know I can, but does it seem reasonable? #realestate...

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 120 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Jan 22 58 views

What is the best way to get started in real estate

I am interested in this topic because I wanna become a computer software engineer I am in grade 11 I am going to begin working towards my real estate license soon...

#realestate

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Nov 22, 2020 110 views

How can I actually get started in real estate investing in the UK at 18?

I have no steady income (my internship is only 6 months fixed contract), my parents have really bad credit scores so joint ventures isn't really possible. I really want to start learning/ taking qualifications so that I can start ASAP. Is there anyone I could shadow? How do I raise money?...

#realestate #property #givingiscaring #investor

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Oct 30, 2020 60 views
Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 59 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 55 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 437 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 96 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 65 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

#classes

christian B.’s Avatar
christian B. Sep 16, 2020 69 views

what do i need to take in college to become a real estate agent

I want to go to college. Im a highschool senior...

#realestate

Alexander R.’s Avatar
Alexander R. Mar 13, 2020 151 views

#realestate

#realestate Other than communication and knowing people, what are some other life skills that could help me get better at closing deals for houses and finding deals as...

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Dec 26, 2019 158 views

Can anyone give me and or guide me to advice on rental property real estate?

I am interested in learning about rental properties as a form of passive income. #rentalproperties #realestate #investing...

#passiveincome

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Sep 09, 2019 395 views
Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 29, 2019 158 views
Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Oct 02, 2018 352 views

How do I become a real estate developer?

I am 20 and interested in real estate and finance and becoming a #real-estate developer. Would love to hear recommendations about how to do this on the side. I am studying finance at uni. #finance #real-estate #property...

#realestate

Tiffini J.’s Avatar
Tiffini J. Jul 24, 2018 388 views

Human Resource management

How can human resource management benefit someone looking to manage a 24 unit rental property? #realestate...

#human-resources

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 30, 2018 322 views

How do I build initial capital for an entrepreneurial endeavor?

I am interested in starting a sustainable development business, flipping properties but with a sustainability focus. But it seems like in order to break into property flipping, I need a large amount of investment to get started. Any ideas on how to fund a potentially expensive startup company?...

#business #sustainability #realestate

Leyton L.’s Avatar
Leyton L. Apr 11, 2018 277 views

Would it be a good idea to pursue my passion of being a custom home builder considering the market can change at any time?

I have always dreamed of becoming a home builder back in Texas, but I worry because of the economy can change and knowing real estate can be a gamble is definitely risky. It is a goal of mine and I will strive to achieve it even though the market can crash at any time. #homes...

#realestate #goals #customhomebuilder #homebuilding #texas