Career Questions tagged Realestate

jim P.’s Avatar
jim P. Nov 12, 2021 115 views

What are some tips for important things to know about real estate.

I just want to learn more about real estate and making money in general #realestate

Jiayi W.’s Avatar
Jiayi W. Oct 05, 2021 186 views
Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. May 11, 2021 258 views

What can I do at 16 to involve myself in real estate?

I'm 15 turning 16 this summer and will be a Junior in the upcoming school year. I'm interested in real estate and want to know if there is anything I can do this summer to further my knowledge in the field. Also if there is any job that I can do for a real estate agent at 16 this summer?...

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17, 2021 347 views

What do I need to know before becoming a realtor?

I'm in high school and I have a general idea of what I want to do in the future and it would be nice to know a little bit more about the pathway I am taking to become a real estate agent. Thank you! #realtor #realestate

Clementine L.’s Avatar
Clementine L. Apr 17, 2021 531 views

What is the biggest mistake you've made that could highly impact you now?

I'm in high school and I am working really hard right now so I can have my dream career as a realtor in the future. I don't want to make any mistakes or say no to any opportunities that are handed to me because I can probably use the skills I've learned and apply that to my future job. I want...

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24, 2021 151 views

Could I invest into Real Estate if I decide to go to college?

Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on the Real Estate industry and I was wondering if I could do both? I know I can, but does it seem reasonable?
#RealEstate #college

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22, 2021 309 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management #marketing

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Jan 22, 2021 182 views

What is the best way to get started in real estate

I am interested in this topic because I wanna become a computer software engineer

I am in grade 11

I am going to begin working towards my real estate license soon

#realestate

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Nov 22, 2020 394 views

How can I actually get started in real estate investing in the UK at 18?

I have no steady income (my internship is only 6 months fixed contract), my parents have really bad credit scores so joint ventures isn't really possible. I really want to start learning/ taking qualifications so that I can start ASAP. Is there anyone I could shadow? How do I raise money?...

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 193 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student #classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 640 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 1683 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 307 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 243 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

christian B.’s Avatar
christian B. Sep 16, 2020 183 views
Alexander R.’s Avatar
Alexander R. Mar 13, 2020 409 views

#realestate

#realestate Other than communication and knowing people, what are some other life skills that could help me get better at closing deals for houses and finding deals as well?

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. Dec 26, 2019 310 views

Can anyone give me and or guide me to advice on rental property real estate?

I am interested in learning about rental properties as a form of passive income. #rentalproperties #realestate #investing #passiveincome

Kevin E.’s Avatar
Kevin E. Sep 09, 2019 1068 views

How to purchase my first real estate investment?

I’ve worked as an entrepreneur since I was 17 years old #business while also working on and off at odd jobs. #business #entrepreneur #finance #networking #business-management #investing #realestate