Career Questions tagged Lost

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Nov 08 191 views

I don’t know… I am lost… What do I do? I’ve hit my all new low.

A few days ago I felt like I’ve hit my all new low… I don’t know what major to do in college nor do I have a interest in any majors or what college I want to go. Despite going on many college tours in-state (Massachusetts) and out of state, all of them stood out to me, but I cannot choose one...

Samuel’s Avatar
Samuel May 24 259 views

How to get a job without any skill or experience?

Hi, I'm new to the market and I don't think I have anything to offer companies. My father insists on me to work as a construction worker or as an electrician but I don't like the environment nor the profession. I don't know how to proceed, especially in an increasingly competitive market. I...

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher May 03 286 views

How do I find the motivation and passion for things that I am interested in?

I am someone who struggles with motivation and don't have a specific career I want to follow. I just want to live a good life making good money with a job I don't mind doing. How can I find my passion? Do I not know enough of myself to be throwing myself at the wind with no direction? Am I...

Tiera’s Avatar
Tiera Jul 28, 2021 279 views

How can I find my passion

#career-choice #career #life #lost #confused

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Jun 04, 2021 270 views

Is it okay to continue a medical course even if you are not passionate about it?

I have been studying Dentistry for 2 years in University now. I know I can finish Dentistry if I persist and carry on. But Dentistry just takes so long, and it exhausts me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I know I can get another job after I finish this degree, I am just having my...

Levi’s Avatar
Levi Feb 24, 2021 299 views

Feel lost with no idea what i want to do with my life.

I'm a 21 year old and honestly feel like a failure everyday. I've bounced from job to job, looking for my purpose. Every job thus far i've had ive absolutely despised. I'm not looking for something that has a huge annual salary, i just want to work somewhere and be truly happy working there. I...

Diana’s Avatar
Diana Dec 04, 2020 474 views

what should i do? i hate my major, i dont want to be a teacher

Im 22 years old girl and im in my third year of Preschool Education (it takes 5 years) , im gonna be a teacher and i hate t i dont know why did i choose that major, i hate to see myself in the mirror, and i hate to think in my future because im gonna become the person i always fear i fear to...

jemima’s Avatar
jemima Oct 17, 2020 315 views

i dont know and i know what i want

i know i want something related to biology and maybe a lab, or forensics; but i dont know what can fit into a biology carrear that i feel accomplished. I was looking for biomedical engineering, please give me examples and more majors/ideas.
#biology #lost #biomedicine #health

Christine’s Avatar
Christine Sep 22, 2019 475 views

I don't know what to do.

I'm not really sure what to do for college, I'm a junior in high school and I'm pretty lost. I don't really have any ideas in mind, although I spend a lot of time on my laptop I don't see myself liking a profession based on technology ( I've researched about computer science, programming, etc....

Johana’s Avatar
Johana Nov 14, 2018 609 views

What are some helpful tips that can lead me to picking a career that is best for me?

I'm a junior in high school and I'm still undecided on what I want to do for the future. I'm most interested in medicine or engineering. I have considered becoming a Psychiatrist or a Dermatologist, but I also would like to be a Chemical Engineer. I just don't know what would be the right...

Joanne’s Avatar
Joanne May 19, 2018 578 views

What are the things you can do with a public health major?

Are there any jobs that you can obtain after 4 years of undergraduate of public health, or will I have to go to school for a longer time. #publichealth #collegelife #college #degree #lost

Argelia’s Avatar
Argelia Apr 13, 2018 477 views

Where do I start so that I can end up with my dream job?

I want to become a Radiologist. I really want that job, it's a cool part of the medical field and it's challenging and after all radiology is pretty cool! The thing is I have no idea what colleges I should go to if i eventually want to go into med school? If a school has no pre med program or...

Argelia’s Avatar
Argelia Apr 13, 2018 771 views

How can I get better assistance in pursing my career?

I often tend to get distracted, my memory fails me at random times and I forget deadlines and programs that I should be applying to. Got any tips? Any people or specific questions I should be asking. I am a clean slate. #lost #oops #medicine #deadlines #questions #helpmeplease #helpme...

Johnathan’s Avatar
Johnathan Jan 22, 2018 619 views

I'm trying to figure out what I career I should chase based on my talents, but I'm not too sure. What would you recommend?

I'm a 17 year old junior in high school, since I was young I've acceled at arguments and helping other through hard times. I enjoy being like a big brother to younger kids, helping others when they don't understand, and being a person people can talk to about anything. I've been told to either...

Zephaniah’s Avatar
Zephaniah Jan 18, 2018 620 views

How do you know if a certain career path is for you?

I’ve been thinking about career paths that I think would fit me, but in reality I really don’t know how to even go about choosing what would fit my personality well.

#lost
#help
#jobs

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey Sep 01, 2017 844 views

Is it possible to get a degree in exercise science, and not specialize in something yet still get a good paying job?

I know I want an exercise science degree, but i'm not sure what I want to use it for. Since it is so generic and broad, can I get a bachelors degree in it, and get a good job without specializing? #sports-medicine #medicine #college #career #lost #hospital #physicaltherapy #workout...

Abraham’s Avatar
Abraham Aug 31, 2017 622 views

Should I join a fraternity ?

I'm not sure what it's about or even what frats do #freshman #lost #college #fraternity #greek-life