Career Questions tagged Lost

Johana M.’s Avatar
Johana M. Nov 14, 2018

What are some helpful tips that can lead me to picking a career that is best for me?

I'm a junior in high school and I'm still undecided on what I want to do for the future. I'm most interested in medicine or engineering. I have considered becoming a Psychiatrist or a Dermatologist, but I also would like to be a Chemical Engineer. I just don't know what would be the right...

#lost #engineer #answer #college #medicine #engineering #help

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. May 19, 2018

What are the things you can do with a public health major?

Are there any jobs that you can obtain after 4 years of undergraduate of public health, or will I have to go to school for a longer time. #publichealth #collegelife #college #degree...

#lost

Argelia M.’s Avatar
Argelia M. Apr 13, 2018

Where do I start so that I can end up with my dream job?

I want to become a Radiologist. I really want that job, it's a cool part of the medical field and it's challenging and after all radiology is pretty cool! The thing is I have no idea what colleges I should go to if i eventually want to go into med school? If a school has no pre med program or...

#howdoistart #lost #whatschool #wheredoigo #getmetoaschool #freakingout #radiologist #help

Argelia M.’s Avatar
Argelia M. Apr 13, 2018

How can I get better assistance in pursing my career?

I often tend to get distracted, my memory fails me at random times and I forget deadlines and programs that I should be applying to. Got any tips? Any people or specific questions I should be asking. I am a clean slate. #lost #oops #medicine #deadlines #questions #helpmeplease #helpme...

#idontknowwhattodo #wheredoistart

Johnathan L.’s Avatar
Johnathan L. Jan 22, 2018

I'm trying to figure out what I career I should chase based on my talents, but I'm not too sure. What would you recommend?

I'm a 17 year old junior in high school, since I was young I've acceled at arguments and helping other through hard times. I enjoy being like a big brother to younger kids, helping others when they don't understand, and being a person people can talk to about anything. I've been told to either...

#lost

Zephaniah H.’s Avatar
Zephaniah H. Jan 18, 2018

How do you know if a certain career path is for you?

I’ve been thinking about career paths that I think would fit me, but in reality I really don’t know how to even go about choosing what would fit my personality well. #lost #help...

#jobs

Abraham R.’s Avatar
Abraham R. Aug 31, 2017

Should I join a fraternity ?

I'm not sure what it's about or even what frats do #freshman #lost #college #fraternity...

#greek-life

Hailey O.’s Avatar
Hailey O. Sep 01, 2017

Is it possible to get a degree in exercise science, and not specialize in something yet still get a good paying job?

I know I want an exercise science degree, but i'm not sure what I want to use it for. Since it is so generic and broad, can I get a bachelors degree in it, and get a good job without specializing? #sports-medicine #medicine #college #career #lost #hospital #physicaltherapy #workout...

#desire #technology #job