Career Questions tagged Greek Life

Abygail’s Avatar
Abygail Aug 23, 2018 525 views

Are Greek parties fun?

Are sorority/fraternity parties actually fun? Or are they just a bunch of people getting completely wasted and randomly hooking up? #greek-life #sorority #fraternity

Yanet’s Avatar
Yanet Apr 28, 2018 528 views

I was recently accepted into the University of Florida, I am majoring in Public Relations. I wanted to know if joining clubs or even Greek Life benefited you in the long run with internships and/or even job opportunities?

#public-relations #greek-life #clubs #internships

MARIO’s Avatar
MARIO Jan 19, 2018 477 views

What are some helpful tips for college students to remain organized and focused while attending a college or university?

There are a lot of distractions in college. Things like sports, social clubs, and campus events are all a part of the college experience and can be challenging for some students. #college-advice #organization #greek-life

Abraham’s Avatar
Abraham Aug 31, 2017 637 views

Should I join a fraternity ?

I'm not sure what it's about or even what frats do #freshman #lost #college #fraternity #greek-life

Tiffanie’s Avatar
Tiffanie Aug 24, 2016 806 views

Would you say that it is bad to go to frat/sorority parties?

Just wondering since they seem to get really bad rep #college #career #greek-life

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 18, 2016 587 views

What is it like to go to a Greek-heavy school and not be a part of Greek life?

The school I'm going to says it's really welcoming even if you're not in Greek life, but a huge majority of the students are in sororities or fraternities. Just wondering if it's super exclusive or not. #greek-life #sororities

Pooja’s Avatar
Pooja May 11, 2016 974 views

Is joining a sorority worth it?

I'm Asian and I want to join a Hellenic Sorority (AKA a historically white sorority). I was wondering if it would be worth it or not? I am attending UCI if that helps? #sorority #greek-life