Career Questions tagged Greek Life

Abygail P.’s Avatar
Abygail P. Aug 23, 2018

Are Greek parties fun?

Are sorority/fraternity parties actually fun? Or are they just a bunch of people getting completely wasted and randomly hooking up? #greek-life #sorority...

#fraternity

MARIO D.’s Avatar
MARIO D. Jan 19, 2018

What are some helpful tips for college students to remain organized and focused while attending a college or university?

There are a lot of distractions in college. Things like sports, social clubs, and campus events are all a part of the college experience and can be challenging for some students. #college-advice #organization...

#greek-life

Abraham R.’s Avatar
Abraham R. Aug 31, 2017

Should I join a fraternity ?

I'm not sure what it's about or even what frats do #freshman #lost #college #fraternity...

#greek-life

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Aug 24, 2016

Would you say that it is bad to go to frat/sorority parties?

Just wondering since they seem to get really bad rep #college #career...

#greek-life

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. May 18, 2016

What is it like to go to a Greek-heavy school and not be a part of Greek life?

The school I'm going to says it's really welcoming even if you're not in Greek life, but a huge majority of the students are in sororities or fraternities. Just wondering if it's super exclusive or not. #greek-life...

#sororities

Pooja L.’s Avatar
Pooja L. May 11, 2016

Is joining a sorority worth it?

I'm Asian and I want to join a Hellenic Sorority (AKA a historically white sorority). I was wondering if it would be worth it or not? I am attending UCI if that helps? #sorority...

#greek-life