Career Questions tagged Ai

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 25 121 views

Industrial engineering or Electrical engineering?

Dear my friends, thank you for giving me your time. I really need help in the place I am right now. I really love being a CEO and having the control of a company or a factory, I love to build my own startups and company and I know that, that's what I really like and all the university courses...

#technology #industrialengineering #business #ie #electrical #engineering #ai

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 24 126 views

Industrial engineering or computer engineering

#technology #industrialengineering #business #ie #computer #engineering #ai

Emmanuel E.’s Avatar
Emmanuel E. Jul 29 79 views

It's really the data science career a good option in the present?

I am a student in the area of autotronic, and artificial intelligence. #ai #datascience...

#july20

Emmanuel E.’s Avatar
Emmanuel E. Jul 29 99 views

Is difficult to get a job in the area of Artificial Intelligence?

#july20

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 274 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#tech #solutions #machinelearning #programming

Syeda A.’s Avatar
Syeda A. Jan 28 120 views

What is my duty?

I am Student of BSCS from University of Narowal, Pakistan I want to be a data scientist #ai...

#machinelearning

Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11, 2019 248 views
Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 216 views

What is the Future of AI looking like to you in business?

Where do you see the future of AI/Machine learning development progressing? There is a lot of talk at conventions focused around AI about the ethics behind it. I think some people are too heavily influenced by movies(Skynet for example) to be able to see the future of AI. How will it affect...

#technology #futuredevelopment #aidevelopment #business #computer #ai #machinelearning

Golam R.’s Avatar
Golam R. May 06, 2019 171 views

Should I take the Singapore Government Grant for undergraduate studies?

I am a high school student from Bangladesh. I have recently been accepted to Yale-NUS College for the class of 2023. I have an option to take the Government grant that will allow me to pay subsidised fees but I will have to take up a bond to work for 3 years in a Singapore-registered company...

#technology #ai #college #bachelors #science #undergraduate #singapore #computer #artificialintelligence

pranav kumar P.’s Avatar
pranav kumar P. Mar 25, 2019 159 views

how to get into product based companies in fields of ML ?

I am studying in a private engineering college in my native as im not good with hostles after my 12th even after getting decent score(91%). only service based mass companies like TCS, wipro, cognizant,etc will visit this college for placements . I am very interested in AI and deep learning ,...

#college #productbased #engineering #ai #machinelearning

Ty D.’s Avatar
Ty D. Mar 05, 2019 274 views

How does one program code for artificial intelligence, and how long does that take?

I have always wondered how long it takes for a coder to program A.I's like Siri. #technology #tech #programming #ai...

#coding

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Mar 05, 2019 236 views

In a world of growing technology; do you think help desk positions will still exist in 30 years?

Defining help desk as tier 1 support. solving issues users "SHOULD" be trained to troubleshoot and solve themselves, but for whatever reason they can not. If the issue goes beyond tier 1; help desk would create said ticket and route accordingly. To me; this sounds like it can all be...

#technology #future #business #tech #computer-science #ai

J B.’s Avatar
J B. Jan 22, 2018 259 views

How to get into working with artificial intelligence ?

It is a topic that interests me. and it seems like a interesting career to work in. I would like to know more about it. #ai...

#technology