Career Questions tagged Ai

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16 216 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. #technology #ai #artificialintelligence #behavior #computerscience...

#programming #solutions #tech #machinelearning

Syeda A.’s Avatar
Syeda A. Jan 28 90 views

What is my duty?

I am Student of BSCS from University of Narowal, Pakistan I want to be a data scientist #ai...

#machinelearning

Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11, 2019 208 views
Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 185 views

What is the Future of AI looking like to you in business?

Where do you see the future of AI/Machine learning development progressing? There is a lot of talk at conventions focused around AI about the ethics behind it. I think some people are too heavily influenced by movies(Skynet for example) to be able to see the future of AI. How will it affect...

#computer #machinelearning #business #ai #aidevelopment #technology #futuredevelopment

Golam R.’s Avatar
Golam R. May 06, 2019 141 views

Should I take the Singapore Government Grant for undergraduate studies?

I am a high school student from Bangladesh. I have recently been accepted to Yale-NUS College for the class of 2023. I have an option to take the Government grant that will allow me to pay subsidised fees but I will have to take up a bond to work for 3 years in a Singapore-registered company...

#computer #college #singapore #ai #science #artificialintelligence #undergraduate #technology #bachelors

pranav kumar P.’s Avatar
pranav kumar P. Mar 25, 2019 126 views

how to get into product based companies in fields of ML ?

I am studying in a private engineering college in my native as im not good with hostles after my 12th even after getting decent score(91%). only service based mass companies like TCS, wipro, cognizant,etc will visit this college for placements . I am very interested in AI and deep learning ,...

#machinelearning #college #productbased #ai #engineering

Ty D.’s Avatar
Ty D. Mar 05, 2019 205 views

How does one program code for artificial intelligence, and how long does that take?

I have always wondered how long it takes for a coder to program A.I's like Siri. #technology #tech #programming #ai...

#coding

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Mar 05, 2019 191 views

In a world of growing technology; do you think help desk positions will still exist in 30 years?

Defining help desk as tier 1 support. solving issues users "SHOULD" be trained to troubleshoot and solve themselves, but for whatever reason they can not. If the issue goes beyond tier 1; help desk would create said ticket and route accordingly. To me; this sounds like it can all be...

#business #future #computer-science #ai #technology #tech

J B.’s Avatar
J B. Jan 22, 2018 234 views

How to get into working with artificial intelligence ?

It is a topic that interests me. and it seems like a interesting career to work in. I would like to know more about it. #ai...

#technology