Career Questions tagged Ai

Mohamed H.’s Avatar
Mohamed H. Oct 11, 2019 87 views
Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 136 views

What is the Future of AI looking like to you in business?

Where do you see the future of AI/Machine learning development progressing? There is a lot of talk at conventions focused around AI about the ethics behind it. I think some people are too heavily influenced by movies(Skynet for example) to be able to see the future of AI. How will it affect...

#futuredevelopment #technology #aidevelopment #business #machinelearning #computer #ai

Golam R.’s Avatar
Golam R. May 06, 2019 88 views

Should I take the Singapore Government Grant for undergraduate studies?

I am a high school student from Bangladesh. I have recently been accepted to Yale-NUS College for the class of 2023. I have an option to take the Government grant that will allow me to pay subsidised fees but I will have to take up a bond to work for 3 years in a Singapore-registered company...

#undergraduate #computer #college #bachelors #singapore #technology #artificialintelligence #science #ai

pranav kumar P.’s Avatar
pranav kumar P. Mar 25, 2019 92 views

how to get into product based companies in fields of ML ?

I am studying in a private engineering college in my native as im not good with hostles after my 12th even after getting decent score(91%). only service based mass companies like TCS, wipro, cognizant,etc will visit this college for placements . I am very interested in AI and deep learning ,...

#engineering #college #machinelearning #productbased #ai

Ty D.’s Avatar
Ty D. Mar 05, 2019 133 views

How does one program code for artificial intelligence, and how long does that take?

I have always wondered how long it takes for a coder to program A.I's like Siri. #technology #tech #programming #ai...

#coding

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. Mar 05, 2019 155 views

In a world of growing technology; do you think help desk positions will still exist in 30 years?

Defining help desk as tier 1 support. solving issues users "SHOULD" be trained to troubleshoot and solve themselves, but for whatever reason they can not. If the issue goes beyond tier 1; help desk would create said ticket and route accordingly. To me; this sounds like it can all be...

#computer-science #future #business #technology #ai #tech

J B.’s Avatar
J B. Jan 22, 2018 204 views

How to get into working with artificial intelligence ?

It is a topic that interests me. and it seems like a interesting career to work in. I would like to know more about it. #ai...

#technology