Career Questions tagged Websites

Destiny V.’s Avatar
Destiny V. Jan 16, 2018 474 views

Do you have to know things about websites if you want to be a graphic designer?

I don't really understand and like learning things about websites if it doesn't have to do anything with graphic design. Learning about websites should be learned if you want to be a web designer and not a graphic designer. #websites #graphic-design #design...

#information-technology-and-services

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. Apr 17, 2018 291 views

What are the best scholarship websites?

I really would love scholarships, so which websites are the best? #help #scholarships #websites...

Armine M.’s Avatar
Armine M. Feb 07, 2017 396 views

Is there any website that I could sell products online with minimal fees?

Hi, I would like to start my own business/website, in which I would like to sell some fashion items. I would like to know if there is a website that allows you to blog and sell items with minimal fees. #business #fashion #business-development #websites #selling...

#items

Mitchell A.’s Avatar
Mitchell A. Sep 19, 2016 586 views

What are some good websites, some specifics in searching for careers within your field of study?

A few friends have informed me that before I graduate to start applying for jobs. Few have told me to use websites such as indeed.com , linkedin.com , etc. I have been using indeed often but pretty much all requirements for the jobs I am interested in want experience of a few some odd years....

#websites #linkedin #career

Wooju Y.’s Avatar
Wooju Y. Jul 04, 2016 537 views

Service Hours

High school student here and I realized that service hours are pretty important to get in to a good college. So I have been looking for ways to get service hours. But since I'm usually in a place where it's about an hour away from the nearest urban city, I figured I needed or at least, prefer...

#websites #resume #college #volunteering #volunteer-management

Diamond T.’s Avatar
Diamond T. May 13, 2016 580 views

How does one go about looking for a programming job?

I'm guessing that I'm not gonna find a job by seeing a sign in a window somewhere. So do I look on the internet and if so do you have a suggested site? This is just for my future self. #jobs #programming #tech #websites...

#companies