Career Questions tagged Online Gaming

chance E.’s Avatar
chance E. Apr 05, 2018 173 views
Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Dec 18, 2017 192 views

What good online jobs are there that pay by work hours, not annual contract?

I am now on winter break and want a job but can't drive. I am looking online for jobs that pay according to how much work I do so that I don't have to clock in at certain hours. I am an art student and would prefer to get a leg-in for my future art career but I won't be heartbroken if end up...

#job #creative-writing #online-gaming #online #job-search

Zakir H.’s Avatar
Zakir H. Jun 24, 2016 455 views
Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 07, 2016 707 views

How can I express myself in a career that's hard to find work in?

I wanted to do something in medicine, but when I realized that the bachelor degree I got didn't matter too much I looked for careers that I could get a job with and not be opposed to doing for a while. I decided to do Accounting or Finance with a Business minor since it isn't a difficult career...

#production #fine-art #design #video-games #online-gaming #film #advertising

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 08, 2016 678 views

Can i go to a fine arts college after getting my bachelors in finance?

I'm going to the University of Pittsburgh in the fall for a finance degree because I had it implanted in my brain that i would go and get a bachelors in finance, go to medical school, and be some sort of physicians assistant. Now that i'm getting older and starting to have some self...

#production #film-editing #online-gaming #fine-art #video

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 29, 2016 759 views

How do I get a job making virtual reality games?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at Career Village. Everyone is really excited about Oculus Rift and its potential for gaming. If I wanted to, what would be the best way to get ready for a job working with virtual reality? #technology #gaming...

#online-gaming

Hana B.’s Avatar
Hana B. Oct 22, 2015 881 views

which career do you think is better culinary arts, technology, or being in the gaming industry?

I am in 6th grade and I love just about a little bit of everything. The careers I am looking into are all very different from each other, so I need help on deciding. I also want to know the pros and cons of the careers. I have always loved cooking, and sometimes I even make meals for my family....

#online-gaming #technology #computer-gaming #gaming-industry #cooking-and-baking #culinary-arts

Edgar R.’s Avatar
Edgar R. Jun 25, 2015 783 views

what type of math do you need in order to become a game engineer?

im thinking about become a game maker and want to be involved with coding #online-gaming...

#game-engines

Vincent  L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Mar 17, 2014 1027 views

What careers would be best for me?

Hi I'm a sohpmore in highschool. College and the Cahsee is very close. Based on my interests what careers should I take? (Gaming. Computers. Psychology.) #psychology...

#online-gaming