What good online jobs are there that pay by work hours, not annual contract?

1

I am now on winter break and want a job but can't drive. I am looking online for jobs that pay according to how much work I do so that I don't have to clock in at certain hours. I am an art student and would prefer to get a leg-in for my future art career but I won't be heartbroken if end up with something else. Getting a job that pays and is online is really all I need.

#online #online-gaming #creative-writing #job #job-search

1

Cesar’s Answer

0
Hey Leah,

Hope all is well! Have you looked into online "drafting" work? Art correlates fairly well with architecture and interior design. Check out the website below, they allow you to sign up as a freelancer and eventually get assigned online work.

If you aren't too familiar with drafting, it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up AutoCAD, PhotoShop or Revit. I think this type of freelancing/online work, would be great for you, as it is kind of aligned to your industry.

https://www.upwork.com/i/how-it-works/client/
0