Career Questions tagged Online

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 21 66 views

I need some names of sites, where I can enhance my extracurriculars this summer online.

I have tried Coursera, but the courses are paid. For online volunteering, I want some short-term online opportunities, if anybody can help me, that would really help.

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 26 144 views

How can a 16 yr. old get a job online?

I can program and make digital art. I just really don't know where to start or how to even apply to a job online

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 877 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01, 2021 502 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

Ella I.’s Avatar
Ella I. Mar 30, 2021 193 views

How to thrive your business using online marketing?

#online marketing

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02, 2021 255 views

How/where did you learn what you know about stocks?

I've heard a lot about stocks and the stock market and want to know the best way to be successful on stocks? and how to know which stocks to buy? as well as at what age do you recommend buying a stock? Also, what is a good amount of money to put into stocks? #money #stocks #stockmarket #online

Onthathile M.’s Avatar
Onthathile M. Jan 08, 2021 189 views

How to do money as a fighter and gamer

I am active confident strict stubborn and strong clever and always angry
#pro #money #online

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Nov 13, 2020 325 views

what can I find some easy online communiy service?

#communityservice #online

Sahirah-Mone M.’s Avatar
Sahirah-Mone M. Oct 16, 2020 861 views

Would you rather online or in person school

I would rather online school #online school

Faheem A.’s Avatar
Faheem A. Jul 18, 2020 493 views

For fresh graduate with no money in his/her pocket is it better to initiate a small start up by borrowing money or should he/she start a job and start a side business?

I am an undergrad economics student. #jobs #first-job #money #job-market #savings #business #college-jobs #money-management #entreprenuership #job-market #startup #online #skincare #compensation #JULY20

Ilan Z.’s Avatar
Ilan Z. May 07, 2020 639 views

I am a sophomore in high school, looking for summer volunteer/internship opportunities but I cant find many for my age group. (I am 15) Any ideas?

#volunteer #summer2020 #intern #internship #online

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 14, 2020 505 views

What is being a copywriter like?

What are the work hours for you? Are you self employed or work for a company? How do you come up with convincing scripts? Do you work in teams or on your own? Do you work remotely or on site? #work #career #marketing #business #advertising #advertisement #copywriting #copywriter #sales #job...

Marc M.’s Avatar
Marc M. Jun 12, 2019 344 views

How much money do you need to open your own businesess

#business #finance #Automotive #Repairers #CDL #Sales# Agents #Financial #Services #Intelligence #Analysts #Online #Merchants #OnlineMerchants

Sophia A.’s Avatar
Sophia A. Oct 26, 2018 557 views

Applying for Scholarships

I am a 2018 high school graduate on a gap year. I am using my time away from school to apply for more aid and really getting to myself as well. As I try to find scholarships, I notice most are for those who are seniors in high school and graduating in 2019. I have gotten lucky with some,...

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 540 views

Best online colleges for computer science?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #online...

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 638 views

Best online college programs?

Ashley L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 04, 2018 520 views

Is there such a thing as an accredited, online, FREE university?

I am so tired of debt that has accumulated from my studies. I want to learn and grow and have a brighter future, but the more I study, the heavier my debt load becomes. I am applying for scholarships, however, they of course do not guarantee funding. So, is there a university that one does not...

Melanie B.’s Avatar
Melanie B. Jan 22, 2018 626 views

Where is the best place to buy college textbooks?

I know amazon prime is a good online access to everything to buy. Should I buy it in person to make sure it is in good condition? I have also heard about websites that sell used textbooks? Is that trustworthy? Is buying a used textbook worth it?
#college #textbooks #online #confused

Erica Z.’s Avatar
Erica Z. Jan 19, 2018 426 views

How can I get more scholarships?

I am going to #graduate-school #online and working at the same time. It is getting really difficult to find #scholarships that I can apply for. Where can I find more?

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Dec 18, 2017 439 views

What good online jobs are there that pay by work hours, not annual contract?

I am now on winter break and want a job but can't drive. I am looking online for jobs that pay according to how much work I do so that I don't have to clock in at certain hours. I am an art student and would prefer to get a leg-in for my future art career but I won't be heartbroken if end up...

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Dec 18, 2017 802 views

Is it worth it to get a job only for the month of college winter break?

I am home for winter break right now and want to get a job so I am not doing anything after New Years. Applying for jobs is even harder because I can't drive and must be able to walk there and back every day I work.

#job-search #online #remote-work #part-time #college-jobs

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 775 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

Galina B.’s Avatar
Galina B. Apr 12, 2017 889 views

Am I wasting my time applying to national scholarships I found online?

Since the beginning of my senior year I have been using websites like cappex and fastweb to find scholarships to apply to. All of the scholarships are online and seem to be national. Is it worth applying to these? Do a lot of students apply to these? Should I be searching elsewhere for local...

Hero D.’s Avatar
Hero D. Jun 25, 2016 1079 views

Is it necessary to go to school when I could learn what I want online?

Do I have to school before I make it in life? #education #school #students #learning #online #e-learning #computer-literate

Sneha S.’s Avatar
Sneha S. Jun 24, 2016 848 views

One of my friend told me that we can earn giod money by blogging. First of all I want to know what Blogging is and then hiw can we mame money through blogging.

I want to know what blogging is. #marketing #online #blogging #ecommerce

Rahul V.’s Avatar
Rahul V. Jun 24, 2016 1304 views

How can i make my money double if I invest it in a bank for a fixed deposit.

I want to double my money. #money #banking #online #bank #commercial-banking #trading #revenue-cycle

Belle D.’s Avatar
Belle D. May 24, 2016 701 views

How did you come up with a creative business idea?

I started a small online business before closing it recently due to personal issues. But business is definitely my number one career choice. But the hardest part is thinking what to sell or what to create a business on... any help? #business #finance #entrepreneurship #online

Veronica F.’s Avatar
Veronica F. May 20, 2016 730 views

Is doing online college a bad thing?

I would like to know if online college would look worse on a resume than just attending and graduating from a normal college. #college #resume #online

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. May 19, 2016 1450 views

Advertising tech?

It is tech week. What tech jobs could I possibly get with an advertising degree? #job-search #tech #advertising #online

Courtney B.’s Avatar
Courtney B. May 10, 2016 751 views

Are there many legitimate online careers?

I see a lot of ads about online careers. A lot of them seem too good to be true. Being able to work from home, online, and make a good amount of money, etc. The ones I have seen just seem like a scam. Are there really legitimate, reliable careers that allow you to work from home? #online...