Career Questions tagged Online

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01 168 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

#management #community-management #online #working #criticism #technology #organization #organizationalleadership #leadership #job #business #boss #work #sales

Ella I.’s Avatar
Ella I. Ella I. Mar 30 73 views
Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Okayra S. Mar 02 138 views

How/where did you learn what you know about stocks?

I've heard a lot about stocks and the stock market and want to know the best way to be successful on stocks? and how to know which stocks to buy? as well as at what age do you recommend buying a stock? Also, what is a good amount of money to put into stocks? #money #stocks #stockmarket...

#online

Onthathile M.’s Avatar
Onthathile M. Onthathile M. Jan 08 83 views

How to do money as a fighter and gamer

I am active confident strict stubborn and strong clever and always angry #pro #money...

#online

Sahirah-Mone M.’s Avatar
Sahirah-Mone M. Sahirah-Mone M. Oct 16, 2020 401 views
Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Paajcha Julie X. Apr 14, 2020 362 views

What is being a copywriter like?

What are the work hours for you? Are you self employed or work for a company? How do you come up with convincing scripts? Do you work in teams or on your own? Do you work remotely or on site? #work #career #marketing #business #advertising #advertisement #copywriting #copywriter #sales #job...

#networking #writing #online

Sophia A.’s Avatar
Sophia A. Sophia A. Oct 26, 2018 408 views

Applying for Scholarships

I am a 2018 high school graduate on a gap year. I am using my time away from school to apply for more aid and really getting to myself as well. As I try to find scholarships, I notice most are for those who are seniors in high school and graduating in 2019. I have gotten lucky with some,...

#geneds #online #scholarship #college #financial-aid #gapyear

Ashley L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. Ashley L. May 04, 2018 367 views

Is there such a thing as an accredited, online, FREE university?

I am so tired of debt that has accumulated from my studies. I want to learn and grow and have a brighter future, but the more I study, the heavier my debt load becomes. I am applying for scholarships, however, they of course do not guarantee funding. So, is there a university that one does not...

#online #student-debt #university #online-college #debt #finance

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 432 views

Best online colleges for computer science?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #online...

#college-online #eschool #it #computer-science #online-program #computer-programming

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 444 views

Best online college programs?

#online-college #eschool #online-degree

Melanie B.’s Avatar
Melanie B. Melanie B. Jan 22, 2018 488 views

Where is the best place to buy college textbooks?

I know amazon prime is a good online access to everything to buy. Should I buy it in person to make sure it is in good condition? I have also heard about websites that sell used textbooks? Is that trustworthy? Is buying a used textbook worth it? #college #textbooks #online...

#confused

Erica Z.’s Avatar
Erica Z. Erica Z. Jan 19, 2018 336 views

How can I get more scholarships?

I am going to #graduate-school #online and working at the same time. It is getting really difficult to find #scholarships that I can apply for. Where can I find...

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Leah A. Dec 18, 2017 343 views

What good online jobs are there that pay by work hours, not annual contract?

I am now on winter break and want a job but can't drive. I am looking online for jobs that pay according to how much work I do so that I don't have to clock in at certain hours. I am an art student and would prefer to get a leg-in for my future art career but I won't be heartbroken if end up...

#online #job #creative-writing #online-gaming #job-search

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Leah A. Dec 18, 2017 601 views

Is it worth it to get a job only for the month of college winter break?

I am home for winter break right now and want to get a job so I am not doing anything after New Years. Applying for jobs is even harder because I can't drive and must be able to walk there and back every day I work. #job-search #online #remote-work #part-time...

#college-jobs

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 647 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#online #online-media #travel #online-advertising #what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want #online-marketing #job-search #living-abroad #work-from-home #working-abroad #traveling

Galina B.’s Avatar
Galina B. Galina B. Apr 12, 2017 742 views

Am I wasting my time applying to national scholarships I found online?

Since the beginning of my senior year I have been using websites like cappex and fastweb to find scholarships to apply to. All of the scholarships are online and seem to be national. Is it worth applying to these? Do a lot of students apply to these? Should I be searching elsewhere for local...

#college #scholarships #online

Hero D.’s Avatar
Hero D. Hero D. Jun 25, 2016 931 views
Belle D.’s Avatar
Belle D. Belle D. May 24, 2016 607 views

How did you come up with a creative business idea?

I started a small online business before closing it recently due to personal issues. But business is definitely my number one career choice. But the hardest part is thinking what to sell or what to create a business on... any help? #business #finance #entrepreneurship...

#online

Veronica F.’s Avatar
Veronica F. Veronica F. May 20, 2016 634 views

Is doing online college a bad thing?

I would like to know if online college would look worse on a resume than just attending and graduating from a normal college. #college #resume...

#online

Amanda M.’s Avatar
Amanda M. Amanda M. May 19, 2016 1328 views

Advertising tech?

It is tech week. What tech jobs could I possibly get with an advertising degree? #job-search #tech #advertising...

#online

Courtney B.’s Avatar
Courtney B. Courtney B. May 10, 2016 647 views

Are there many legitimate online careers?

I see a lot of ads about online careers. A lot of them seem too good to be true. Being able to work from home, online, and make a good amount of money, etc. The ones I have seen just seem like a scam. Are there really legitimate, reliable careers that allow you to work from home? #online...

#online-fraud

Katy S.’s Avatar
Katy S. Katy S. Mar 17, 2015 643 views

What are some steps can a online merchant take for building the success of the future and how to keep up with organization?

Hi. My name is Katy and I'm in 10th grade. I have many interests in creating many DIY (Do It Yourself) projects. It is a hobby of mine and a passion that I want to pursue. I want to pursue a business out of my own projects. During the process, I want to get to know more of how to get started...

#projects #online #merchant #business

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Melissa S. Apr 28, 2014 1520 views

What job applications are better to use

I'm just currious if applying online is better than a hand written application #job #application...

#online