Career Questions tagged Studying Tips

Raja B.’s Avatar
Raja B. May 03, 2020 221 views

Best Website to Practice NISM Mock Tests for Free?

I am an aspirant of NISM certification exam and I want to pass this exam in first attempt. Please give me some suggestions on free NISM mock tests websites. #nism, #mock-test, #exam,...

#studying-tips

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22, 2020 501 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering #education #studying #study...

#studying-tips

Joshua K.’s Avatar
Joshua K. Mar 06, 2020 218 views

What is the best free online SAT practice?

I'm a sophomore in high school in Orange County, CA and I'm looking for free and/or low-cost resources and training materials for SAT prep. I have a 3.6 GPA and need particular help in reading comprehension. #sat #college-prep #college-admissions #studying-tips...

#irvine

anabel L.’s Avatar
anabel L. Mar 03, 2020 327 views

What is the best way to study for the ACT?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am fixing to take the ACT. I have to make at least a 21 in order to do duel enrollment. #studying-tips #act...

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 298 views
jessica A.’s Avatar
jessica A. Sep 05, 2019 197 views

what courses should i take in college in order to get my associates in interpretation?

i am 17 and would like to proceed a career in interpretation and later in the future in business...

#studying-tips

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Jan 20, 2018 591 views

Best source for preparing Railway Exams?

What are the best source for preparing #railway exams 2018? #studying #exams #railway #entrance-exams...

#studying-tips

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Jan 18, 2018 372 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? #act #exam #standardized-testing #entrance-exams...

#test-prep #studying #studying-tips

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Apr 29, 2019 188 views

What would be good study tips for going into vet school?

I'm trying to find different ways to study without getting bored and not remembering the material....

#studying-tips

Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08, 2019 357 views
Miguel C.’s Avatar
Miguel C. Jan 07, 2019 263 views

How do you study?

Need help Visual learner. Haven't found a good way to study. #time-management...

#studying-tips

Nidhi S.’s Avatar
Nidhi S. Nov 05, 2018 361 views

What is fee for BSc in IISc

I want to study in bangalore what is fee? #bsc #college...

#studying-tips

Jose S.’s Avatar
Jose S. Oct 08, 2018 556 views

Any tips for people going to study computer science?

I want to make sure I learn good study habits and don't fail. I want to keep my head up and follow through my dreams without getting lost. # #computer-science #studying-tips...