Career Questions tagged Studying Tips

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 28 views

How do deal with living in a dorm

Theres a 25% chance ill have to study out of town, how do i get a dorm #college #studying-tips #college-bound...

#help

jessica A.’s Avatar
jessica A. Sep 05 13 views

what courses should i take in college in order to get my associates in interpretation?

i am 17 and would like to proceed a career in interpretation and later in the future in business...

#studying-tips

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Jan 20, 2018 203 views

Best source for preparing Railway Exams?

What are the best source for preparing #railway exams 2018? #studying #exams #railway #entrance-exams...

#studying-tips

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Jan 18, 2018 158 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? #act #exam #standardized-testing #entrance-exams...

#test-prep #studying-tips #studying

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Apr 29 44 views

What would be good study tips for going into vet school?

I'm trying to find different ways to study without getting bored and not remembering the material....

#studying-tips

manuel I.’s Avatar
manuel I. Jan 15 195 views
Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08 110 views

what are some good ways to study

I try to study but the methods I take never hold #studying-tips...

#study

Miguel C.’s Avatar
Miguel C. Jan 07 105 views

How do you study?

Need help Visual learner. Haven't found a good way to study. #time-management...

#studying-tips

Nidhi S.’s Avatar
Nidhi S. Nov 05, 2018 159 views

What is fee for BSc in IISc

I want to study in bangalore what is fee? #bsc #college...

#studying-tips

Marie Angelica P.’s Avatar
Marie Angelica P. Oct 30, 2018 245 views
Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Oct 23, 2018 139 views
Jose S.’s Avatar
Jose S. Oct 08, 2018 282 views

Any tips for people going to study computer science?

I want to make sure I learn good study habits and don't fail. I want to keep my head up and follow through my dreams without getting lost. # #computer-science #studying-tips...

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Sep 29, 2018 157 views
Samuel A.’s Avatar
Samuel A. Sep 01, 2018 228 views

What kind of studying habits should use in college

How can I study in a way that I wont forget when I’m in front of any exam I have #studying-tips...

#studylife

Catherine C.’s Avatar
Catherine C. Aug 12, 2018 109 views
Brittney S.’s Avatar
Brittney S. May 10, 2018 177 views
Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 202 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? #studying #exam #help #scared #learning #remembering #studying-tips...

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. May 09, 2018 230 views

How do I continue to stay focused while studying?

When I am studying, I often find my mind drifting to other less important topics. It is difficult to stay focused on the subject at hand for long periods of time. In order to perform better academically, I need to reassess my study techniques and find a way to stay focused. #studying...

#studying-tips

Anued H.’s Avatar
Anued H. Apr 24, 2018 192 views

What studying techniques are the most effective?

I never study for exams and I don't know how to. I know that I won't be able to pass college exams without studying like I was able to in High School...

#studying-tips

Yelizaveta A.’s Avatar
Yelizaveta A. Jan 17, 2018 240 views

How to stay motivated ?

I enjoy learning and I like school, but I have this bad habit of losing motivation and focus. I usually get discouraged after receiving negative feedback or a bad test grade which then only makes me get even worse scores due to lack of motivation. Any tips on how to stay motivated and ask for...

#studying-tips #studying #motivation #soft-skills

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 216 views

How do you concentrate on your studies when you just can't focus

I have a hard time focusing on my homework and get distracted very easy. #focus #motivation #homework #studying-tips...

#study-skills

Sidney C.’s Avatar
Sidney C. Jan 16, 2018 195 views

What is the easiest way to study for a cumulative test or final?

My high school does not test midterms and finals. Therefore, I am not quite sure how I will need to study for those types of tests in college. #finals #exams #studying-tips #study-skills #studying...

#time-management

Paige W.’s Avatar
Paige W. Jan 16, 2018 347 views

What are helpful study habits to use in college?

I procrastinate when it comes to studying for tests. Are there any tips that can make it easier to study leading up to a test, instead of cramming? #education #college #studying-tips #studying #study-skills...

#time-management

sophie D.’s Avatar
sophie D. Jan 16, 2018 184 views

How do I find motivation to study when I am stuck in a rut?

Sometimes I have no idea how to find the motavation to study because I am so tired or have no energy.#motivation #studying-tips #studying...

#time-management

Jamaul C.’s Avatar
Jamaul C. Jan 16, 2018 153 views

What are some ways that I can not only study to retain but also to understand core concepts?

I’m currently in my Junior year in college and for this semester I’m taking abnormal psychology and molecular cell biology. These two courses have a lot of information that you must know in order to pass the class and I want a more effective way to study because I don’t think the way I’m...

#medicine #studying #studying-tips