Career Questions tagged Studying Tips

Neha R.’s Avatar
Neha R. Nov 25 74 views

How to study efficiently for any exams and get good grades?

Some of my exams are coming up and I wanted to know ways of studying efficiently and usefully, which can lead me to do good in my tests....

studying-tips

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. Oct 10 112 views

What is the best way to help study in order to graduate college

I am currently a high school senior and I am wondering what are the best techniques and strategies to help you study....

studying-tips

Yessica M.’s Avatar
Yessica M. Sep 28 88 views

What are some tips on studying?

I'm a 9th grader and have a hard time not getting distracted while I'm studying. studying-tips time-management school...

studying

Raja B.’s Avatar
Raja B. May 03, 2020 293 views

Best Website to Practice NISM Mock Tests for Free?

I am an aspirant of NISM certification exam and I want to pass this exam in first attempt. Please give me some suggestions on free NISM mock tests websites. nism, mock-test, exam,...

studying-tips

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22, 2020 758 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering education studying study...

studying-tips

Joshua K.’s Avatar
Joshua K. Mar 06, 2020 269 views

What is the best free online SAT practice?

I'm a sophomore in high school in Orange County, CA and I'm looking for free and/or low-cost resources and training materials for SAT prep. I have a 3.6 GPA and need particular help in reading comprehension. SAT college-prep college-admissions studying-tips...

irvine

anabel L.’s Avatar
anabel L. Mar 03, 2020 377 views

What is the best way to study for the ACT?

I am a sophomore in high school and I am fixing to take the ACT. I have to make at least a 21 in order to do duel enrollment. studying-tips act...

college

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 339 views

How do deal with living in a dorm

Theres a 25% chance ill have to study out of town, how do i get a dorm college studying-tips college-bound...

help

jessica A.’s Avatar
jessica A. Sep 05, 2019 263 views

what courses should i take in college in order to get my associates in interpretation?

i am 17 and would like to proceed a career in interpretation and later in the future in business...

studying-tips

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Jan 20, 2018 650 views

Best source for preparing Railway Exams?

What are the best source for preparing Railway exams 2018? studying exams railway entrance-exams...

studying-tips

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Jan 18, 2018 441 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? ACT exam standardized-testing entrance-exams...

studying test-prep studying-tips

Christina R.’s Avatar
Christina R. Apr 29, 2019 221 views

What would be good study tips for going into vet school?

I'm trying to find different ways to study without getting bored and not remembering the material....

studying-tips

Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08, 2019 400 views