Career Questions tagged Tips

joy J.’s Avatar
joy J. Aug 22, 2018 178 views
Miryan M.’s Avatar
Miryan M. Aug 12, 2018 142 views

How can I best keep up with my classwork?

I procrastinate a lot and I want to know how to get better at that. #tips...

#student

Luis A.’s Avatar
Luis A. Jan 22, 2018 274 views

What should I expect in College?

I am a HS senior and I've been accepted to some of the colleges that I applied to. The one thing that is bothering me is that I don't know what to do once I choose the school I'll spend for another 4 years. #any #tips #thanks...

Paige A.’s Avatar
Paige A. Jul 10, 2018 249 views

What tips do you have for creating a monthly budget to keep track of expenses in college?

For instance, how would you organize a budget and what information would you include to make sure that you are on track and budgeting income and college expenses effectively? #finance #budgeting...

#tips

Jai G.’s Avatar
Jai G. May 27, 2018 252 views

Insider tips and tricks for an aspiring stage manager?

I'm about to got to college to study theater and I am so excited! Right now, I'm setting my sights on being a stage manager, and it is a career that strikes me as having little tricks and things that can help me be more effective. I would love to know some for my future managing adventures! :)...

#theater #management #arts #tricks #drama #tips #theatre #stagemanaging

Betsy P.’s Avatar
Betsy P. Apr 18, 2018 256 views

Is there any way to make the transition from high school to college a little bit easier?

College is a big transition in a teenagers life, so I was wondering if there are tips to ease this process. #tips...

#goingtocollege

Zayda L.’s Avatar
Zayda L. Mar 27, 2018 422 views
Jalen G.’s Avatar
Jalen G. Mar 04, 2018 154 views

Transitioning from school to work

How should students handle the transition from school to the real world? Do you have any tips or tricks for me? #tips #work #school...

#realworld

Angie Y.’s Avatar
Angie Y. Jan 21, 2018 299 views

What are some tips you can give to someone who is job interviewing and the person who is doing your interview is two times younger then you and you sense that the age difference is not an issue for you but seems to make the interviewer uncomfortable?

I have been within the work force for some time; 30 years to be exact; I am running into interviewers that are younger and find themselves thrown by interviewing me. The 80/20 rule of interviewing goes out the window and they seem to do all the talking like they are the ones selling...

#80 #tips #interviewing #atease #workforce #learningeverstops

Sean C.’s Avatar
Sean C. Jan 20, 2018 369 views

Will cryptocurrency become the main currency of the future?

I am beginning to invest into the stock market as an 18 year old. I am a beginner and would love some tips and tricks. Thanks! #crypto #cryptocurrency #tips #stocks #stocks-investing #stock-trading...

#technology

Diana G.’s Avatar
Diana G. Jan 16, 2018 341 views

Any good graphic designer out there?

I’m majoring in digital arts with the goal of becoming a graphic designer for a designated company. Are there any tips real world designers could give such as what companies I should work for, should I just become a freelancer, should I minor in something else etc. I would love to grow as a...

#real-life-experience #major #graphic-design #tips

Melanie G.’s Avatar
Melanie G. Jan 16, 2018 190 views

how to be more social in college ?

one of my goal for this year is t be more social but I'm so shy and keep to myself most of the time ? #tips #social life...

Megan R.’s Avatar
Megan R. Jan 16, 2018 210 views

What is the best advice you have for incoming college freshmen?

Making the leap from high school to college seems pretty scary at times. It would be amazing to hear some advice about how to be successful, well-organized, and happy during the next 4 years! #tips...

#collegeadvice

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Sep 09, 2016 580 views

What are good speech presentation tips?

I'm personally really bad at public speaking, is there any tips/tricks that you all have that can help me before and during a presentation ? #publicspeaking...

#tips