Career Questions tagged Computer Software

The coding, application, and programs that tell a computer what to do. Popular careers include programmers, database administrators, and network architects. Please read below for more information.

Hossain M.’s Avatar
Hossain M. Jun 16 103 views
Jhoselin A.’s Avatar
Jhoselin A. Jun 08 58 views

Are classes in computer coding difficult to take? Are there many people in the field?

I like to code because it makes me feel different from the rest because there aren't many women in this field. Taking computer classes in high school made me realize that when I was the only girl in those classes. After finishing a program after lots of time and effort I always feel proud,...

#computer-software #computer-engineering #computer-science

Dinesh P.’s Avatar
Dinesh P. Jun 22, 2020 488 views

How to approach software development early on in career?

As an intern, I see that the enterprise projects are very different from what we make at university level. The technology used requires me to go through a lot of new technologies. How should I approach this. Should I be worried for not knowing these tech stacks or Is it natural and common for a...

#computer-software #software-development #technology #software-engineer #software

Lihan Z.’s Avatar
Lihan Z. May 14, 2020 299 views

How to prepare your future?

Upcoming college senior majoring in Computer Science. Experienced with Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering. #computer #college #engineering...

#computer-software

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. May 13, 2020 336 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12, 2020 1028 views
Sneha S.’s Avatar
Sneha S. May 10, 2020 488 views

Hi. I would like to know what are the technologies/languages I should learn to become a full stack developer?

I am a software engineering student with knowledge in languages such as java, python and C#. I have worked with Sql server and mongodB. #technology #programming #software #computer-software...

#fullstack

Rachel V.’s Avatar
Rachel V. Apr 18, 2020 261 views

What steps would I need to take if I want to become an app developer? What would I need to learn in order to create apps and make them successful?

I am a junior in high school. I am not exactly sure what I want to do yet, but I am interested in software development. I also want to become familiar with developing software before I go to college to see if it is really for me, but I don't know where to start, which is why I am asking this...

#computer-software #app #engineer #technology

DJ R.’s Avatar
DJ R. Mar 04, 2020 299 views

What's the hardest thing you've ever done with CST?

I'm entering the Computer Service Tech career path, and I'm wondering what the biggest challenge others in that field have had to overcome #computer-science #computer #technology...

#computer-software

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 355 views

What are good personal attributes and qualities to be a good candidate for the computer science field?

I'm considering going into computer science in my future, so I would love to know what qualities would be good to have to be able to make a good candidate for computer science. #computer #computer-science #science #technology #computer-software...

#qualities

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 430 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#computer-software #computer #planning #volunteer #computer-science #education #technology

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 234 views

I want to enroll in the computer science program in dawson cegep, it is a three year program, but what if I'm wrong when I think I'll like it?

I am about to enroll in the computer science program in Dawson, it's a three year program and I honestly do not want to lose time. I've done computer coding and analysis before and i loved it, it was my best class, but it was a long time ago and I'm not sure if I'll keep liking it when I get...

#computer-software #computer #computer-science #technology #college

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24, 2020 242 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software