Career Questions tagged Computer Software

The coding, application, and programs that tell a computer what to do. Popular careers include programmers, database administrators, and network architects. Please read below for more information.

Yves P.’s Avatar
Yves P. 17 hours ago 25 views
Yves P.’s Avatar
Yves P. 17 hours ago 19 views
Yves P.’s Avatar
Yves P. 17 hours ago 10 views
Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. 2 days ago 58 views

How do I negotiate for the best terms on a software engineering offer when I don't have another offer to compare against?

Hello! I am a college senior with an offer from a decently large enterprise tech company to be a backend software engineer after graduation. I wish I had some sort of sign-on bonus or some relocation funds with my offer, because I'm not sure I can afford the first month of rent when I haven't...

#computer-software #software-engineer

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 09 24 views

How can we improve ourselves in the field of technology?

I know, we can't think without technology and technology is in every things. But, I want to improve myself as well as I can. #technology #science #computer #programming...

#computer-software

Manuel M.’s Avatar
Manuel M. Sep 13 20 views

What websites could help me learn more efficiently?

I love computer hardware and am more than willing to learn more about computer programs. #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11 59 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-software #computer-engineer

Alexander G.’s Avatar
Alexander G. Sep 10 40 views

What is one difficult challenge you had to face?

I’m a Npower student looking to learn more about I.T. and expand my current knowledge of what I know. #computer-software #information-technology...

#technology

Kenneth B.’s Avatar
Kenneth B. Sep 10 46 views

At what point did realize this company was the correct decision?

I am an Npower student looking to have a start in the technology. Always willing to learn and spread my knowledge to others. #computer-software #computer-software #technology #information-technology #college #career #engineering...

#college-major

Luke N.’s Avatar
Luke N. Aug 26 32 views

How difficult is finding a job in this field

My name is Luke, I am a high school student and want to go into the #computer-software industry. I was wondering how many jobs there are in this field and how competitive the job market...

Luke N.’s Avatar
Luke N. Aug 26 28 views

What are some things you should know before going into this industry

My name is Luke, I am a high school student and want to go into the #computer-software industry. I have some knowledge of code and web pages but I want to know if i need...

Britney Y.’s Avatar
Britney Y. May 13 99 views

What are the different fields that I could specialize in for software engineering?

I am heading to college next fall and will be pursuing a software engineering degree. I have been asked by numerous people about what specifically I want to do with software engineering, however, I am not familar with the different types of software engineers. I just wanted to know what types...

#computer-software #software

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09 169 views

When do most comp sci internships start?

I’m going to be a junior in computer science this coming fall, and I would like to begin searching for internships for the experience. I am going to have to take a summer class during the month of May. Are there internships that allow you to start in the middle of the summer, or are there any...

#technology #computer-science #internship #computer #softwareengineer #software #computer-software #womeninstem #engineer #softwaredeveloper #stem

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09 240 views

How to prepare for an internship?

I’m in progress of a computer science bachelor degree. However, I’ve only had two coding classes: an introductory class using Visual Basic, and C++. I do not feel that I have learned much and would like to be more qualified for future internships. How may I further increase my knowledge outside...

#technology #computer-science #internship #computer #softwareengineer #science #software #computer-software #womeninstem #softwaredeveloper #stem