Career Questions tagged Computer Software

The coding, application, and programs that tell a computer what to do. Popular careers include programmers, database administrators, and network architects. Please read below for more information.

Dinesh P.’s Avatar
Dinesh P. Jun 22, 2020 459 views

How to approach software development early on in career?

As an intern, I see that the enterprise projects are very different from what we make at university level. The technology used requires me to go through a lot of new technologies. How should I approach this. Should I be worried for not knowing these tech stacks or Is it natural and common for a...

#software-engineer #software #technology #computer-software #software-development

Lihan Z.’s Avatar
Lihan Z. May 14, 2020 265 views

How to prepare your future?

Upcoming college senior majoring in Computer Science. Experienced with Software Engineering and Electrical Engineering. #computer #college #engineering...

#computer-software

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. May 13, 2020 297 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 12, 2020 762 views
Sneha S.’s Avatar
Sneha S. May 10, 2020 406 views

Hi. I would like to know what are the technologies/languages I should learn to become a full stack developer?

I am a software engineering student with knowledge in languages such as java, python and C#. I have worked with Sql server and mongodB. #technology #programming #software #computer-software...

#fullstack

Rachel V.’s Avatar
Rachel V. Apr 18, 2020 232 views

What steps would I need to take if I want to become an app developer? What would I need to learn in order to create apps and make them successful?

I am a junior in high school. I am not exactly sure what I want to do yet, but I am interested in software development. I also want to become familiar with developing software before I go to college to see if it is really for me, but I don't know where to start, which is why I am asking this...

#technology #computer-software #app #engineer

DJ R.’s Avatar
DJ R. Mar 04, 2020 264 views

What's the hardest thing you've ever done with CST?

I'm entering the Computer Service Tech career path, and I'm wondering what the biggest challenge others in that field have had to overcome #computer-science #computer #technology...

#computer-software

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 320 views

What are good personal attributes and qualities to be a good candidate for the computer science field?

I'm considering going into computer science in my future, so I would love to know what qualities would be good to have to be able to make a good candidate for computer science. #computer #computer-science #science #technology #computer-software...

#qualities

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 355 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#volunteer #computer #education #computer-science #planning #technology #computer-software

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 205 views

I want to enroll in the computer science program in dawson cegep, it is a three year program, but what if I'm wrong when I think I'll like it?

I am about to enroll in the computer science program in Dawson, it's a three year program and I honestly do not want to lose time. I've done computer coding and analysis before and i loved it, it was my best class, but it was a long time ago and I'm not sure if I'll keep liking it when I get...

#computer #college #computer-science #technology #computer-software

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24, 2020 213 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Mason R.’s Avatar
Mason R. Oct 29, 2019 294 views

What degree(s) should I look into if I want to work with computers for a living. i.e. building them, repairing them?

I'm currently studying for a Bachelor's degree in Modern Music - Drums, but it's not at all bringing joy to my life. Typically, when I feel overworked or stressed my go-to thing to do is video games. When it comes to this kind of hardware I have definitely encountered problems (as you do) with...

#technology #computer #computer-science #computer-software