Career Questions tagged Computer Engineer

Rory I.鈥檚 Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11 71 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-software #computer-engineer

Nolan C.鈥檚 Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09 31 views

What are the most essential skills you would need in the Hardware Engineering field?

What are some important soft skills you would need to succeed as a hardware engineer? Why are these skills important to the career? #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineer

Nolan C.鈥檚 Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08 30 views

How much potential for advancement is there in the Computer Hardware Engineering field? Where can I expect to start out and how can I make myself stand out?

So, what is the end goal for Computer Engineers, what does their career ladder look like in terms of what you're striving for later in your career. What can make you stand out from others in the industry in order to make those advancements up the career ladder? Where did you first enter into...

#engineering #computer-engineer #computer

Aaron M.鈥檚 Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 37 views

Could you describe a regular work day for a computer engineer?

I'm from Brennan HS and thinking about going into computer engineering. #computer-engineer...

#computer-science

Logan M.鈥檚 Avatar
Logan M. Mar 18 126 views
Mahmoud K.鈥檚 Avatar
Mahmoud K. Mar 02 108 views
Odai I.鈥檚 Avatar
Odai I. Nov 08, 2018 353 views

Dentistry or Computer engineering

Hello I was wondering what major is better (Makes more money, wouldn't need much time to find a suting job opportunity)etc.. I have 2 majors in mind (Dentistry & Computer engineering) I'd love Dentistry because of 1: I can make my own clinic 2: I am my own boss 3.I am pretty good in...

#dentistry #engineering #computer-engineer #computer #it #majors #computer-software #medical

Luke C.鈥檚 Avatar
Luke C. Sep 04, 2018 253 views

Will Computer Hardware Engineers still be relevant by 2026?

Will computer hardware engineers be useful in 2026 or will all the jobs be in software developing and hardware engineers won't be useful? #computer-engineering #computer #engineering #computer-engineer...

#computer-hardware

zainab H.鈥檚 Avatar
zainab H. Sep 26, 2017 626 views

Can anyone working in the computer science field provide info about their life as a computer scientist and the schooling you went through to graduate?

i have an assignment that requires me to find a person working in the computer science field . I have to know details about the day in the life of a computer scientist, and also know what schooling you went through to become a computer scientist. I need someone who works in ontario, and someone...

#engineering #web-design #tech #software-engineering #technology #computer-programming #computer-engineering #computer-science #computer #computer-engineer #software #college #computer-software #engineer #software-development #programming

Chethan Kumar R.鈥檚 Avatar
Chethan Kumar R. May 12, 2016 527 views

I want to became a Computer Engineer

I have completed 10th, i want to became a Computer Engineer please help. #computer-software #engineer...

#computer-engineer

kanika M.鈥檚 Avatar
kanika M. May 02, 2016 2123 views

Is it is very hard to study Computer Engineering?

I am Kanika studying in 10th std. My aim is to become a Computer Engineer so please help me. is it too hard? #computer-software #engineer #computer...

#computer-engineer

Eddie W.鈥檚 Avatar
Eddie W. Jul 25, 2014 1464 views

Can someone tell me the difference between a Computer Scientist and a Computer Engineer?

The reason that I am asking this question because I thought that Computer Scientist and Computer Engineer were pretty much the same thing. If it is different, than can someone tell me the difference? #computer-science #computer #technology #computer-engineering...

#computer-engineer

Karthikeyan mgr H.鈥檚 Avatar
Karthikeyan mgr H. Jun 23, 2016 479 views

What are all the qualifications to become a computer engineer?

I want to become a computer engineer. Please tell me the way to achieve my goal....

#computer-engineer

Abishek M.鈥檚 Avatar
Abishek M. Jun 22, 2016 353 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Computer Engineer?

I want to become a Computer Engineer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#computer-engineer

Emileidy B.鈥檚 Avatar
Emileidy B. May 26, 2016 969 views

What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Computer Science?

I'm interested i STEM majors, particularly engineering. What do computer engineers and scientist do? How are their jobs different? #computer-science #engineer...

#computer-engineer

Aaron S.鈥檚 Avatar
Aaron S. May 13, 2016 634 views

What's a job that a computer science degree is surprisingly useful for?

I'm mainly referring to a job you don't normally think about when getting a degree as opposed to working as a programmer or something else. #engineer #computer-programming #computer-games...

#computer-engineer

Vanessa L.鈥檚 Avatar
Vanessa L. May 11, 2016 653 views
Alex A.鈥檚 Avatar
Alex A. Oct 20, 2015 908 views

what degrees does a computer programmer need and why

Hi, I am in 6th grade and I was deciding that I was going to do Computer Programming so I wanted to know what degree I need. #computer-science #computer-programming...

#computer-engineer

Jaleel Mackey鈥檚 Avatar
Jaleel M. Oct 02, 2015 11737 views

What types of classes can I take while in high school to prepare for a computer science degree in college?

This question was asked by a sophomore in high school who is interested in establishing a basic knowledge base in computer science before they enter college. The youth of today will be entering a workforce more technologically charged than the one we are currently facing. I would like to share...

#high-school #degrees #college-major #computer #computer-science #computer-engineer

Joshua N.鈥檚 Avatar
Joshua N. Sep 24, 2015 4828 views

information technology or computer engineering , which of these is harder in math?

im now a student , i love computer works but in math im very low beacause i hate math anymore...... guys pls help me!...

#computer-engineer

Jose Luis S.鈥檚 Avatar
Jose Luis S. Mar 23, 2015 1066 views

What career choices are there for someone who is looking for a job in psychology, but is also interested in computer engineering and social media?

I'm asking because I want to know if there's a profession out there that involves all these things I'm interested in. I like hands on things and working with people, but I also like technology. #psychology #computer-engineering #social-work #computer-engineer...

#online-media

Eddie W.鈥檚 Avatar
Eddie W. Jul 25, 2014 34674 views

Can someone describe a normal day working as a computer science?

I want to become a computer scientist, but I want to know what is a normal day for a computer scientist is like. Also, I want to know how does it feel to work in a big company such as Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, etc. #computer-science #computer...

#computer-engineer

Jennifer P.鈥檚 Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 10, 2014 2030 views
Jennifer P.鈥檚 Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 08, 2014 1501 views

what are some jobs that computer programmers get offered? how much do they get payed? Is it true that they get a lot of money?

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I was wondering much do computer programmers get make a year. Is this a carrier that as soon as i get out of college i can gets job opportunity that help play off college quickly. #computer #computer-programming #computer-engineer...

#computer-networking

Jennifer P.鈥檚 Avatar
Jennifer P. Apr 07, 2014 1614 views

How does a day look like for a computer programmer? Is it fun ?

Hi, Im a Junior in high school and I'm considering becoming a computer engineer. My dad is currently a computer programer, but he never goes into details of what he does with the computer. I would like to know how would it look like a regular day at work and how fun is it. #computer...

#computer-programming #computer-engineering #computer-engineer #computer-hardware

Kalp .鈥檚 Avatar
Kalp . Jun 06, 2013 5166 views

In which fields can I work on networking, hardware, an software?

My name is Kalp and I would like to work in a field in which I can do networking , work on hardware, and also work on software. I just want to grab this all because I love it! #software #networking #computer-engineer...

#hardware