Career Questions tagged Computer Engineer

Risko F.’s Avatar
Risko F. Oct 23 25 views
Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11 94 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-software #computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09 37 views

What are the most essential skills you would need in the Hardware Engineering field?

What are some important soft skills you would need to succeed as a hardware engineer? Why are these skills important to the career? #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08 39 views

How much potential for advancement is there in the Computer Hardware Engineering field? Where can I expect to start out and how can I make myself stand out?

So, what is the end goal for Computer Engineers, what does their career ladder look like in terms of what you're striving for later in your career. What can make you stand out from others in the industry in order to make those advancements up the career ladder? Where did you first enter into...

#engineering #computer-engineer #computer

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06 59 views

Could you describe a regular work day for a computer engineer?

I'm from Brennan HS and thinking about going into computer engineering. #computer-engineer...

#computer-science

Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Mar 18 145 views
Mahmoud K.’s Avatar
Mahmoud K. Mar 02 117 views
Odai I.’s Avatar
Odai I. Nov 08, 2018 446 views

Dentistry or Computer engineering

Hello I was wondering what major is better (Makes more money, wouldn't need much time to find a suting job opportunity)etc.. I have 2 majors in mind (Dentistry & Computer engineering) I'd love Dentistry because of 1: I can make my own clinic 2: I am my own boss 3.I am pretty good in...

#medicine #majors #it #computer-engineer #engineering #computer #dentistry #computer-software

Luke C.’s Avatar
Luke C. Sep 04, 2018 269 views

Will Computer Hardware Engineers still be relevant by 2026?

Will computer hardware engineers be useful in 2026 or will all the jobs be in software developing and hardware engineers won't be useful? #computer-engineering #computer #engineering #computer-engineer...

#computer-hardware

zainab H.’s Avatar
zainab H. Sep 26, 2017 646 views

Can anyone working in the computer science field provide info about their life as a computer scientist and the schooling you went through to graduate?

i have an assignment that requires me to find a person working in the computer science field . I have to know details about the day in the life of a computer scientist, and also know what schooling you went through to become a computer scientist. I need someone who works in ontario, and someone...

#programming #computer-programming #tech #computer-engineer #computer #software-engineering #software #computer-software #engineer #college #technology #web-design #computer-science #engineering #software-development #computer-engineering

Chethan Kumar R.’s Avatar
Chethan Kumar R. May 12, 2016 541 views

I want to became a Computer Engineer

I have completed 10th, i want to became a Computer Engineer please help. #computer-software #engineer...

#computer-engineer

kanika M.’s Avatar
kanika M. May 02, 2016 2272 views

Is it is very hard to study Computer Engineering?

I am Kanika studying in 10th std. My aim is to become a Computer Engineer so please help me. is it too hard? #computer-software #engineer #computer...

#computer-engineer

Eddie W.’s Avatar
Eddie W. Jul 25, 2014 1471 views

Can someone tell me the difference between a Computer Scientist and a Computer Engineer?

The reason that I am asking this question because I thought that Computer Scientist and Computer Engineer were pretty much the same thing. If it is different, than can someone tell me the difference? #computer-science #computer #technology #computer-engineering...

#computer-engineer

Karthikeyan mgr H.’s Avatar
Karthikeyan mgr H. Jun 23, 2016 487 views

What are all the qualifications to become a computer engineer?

I want to become a computer engineer. Please tell me the way to achieve my goal....

#computer-engineer

Abishek M.’s Avatar
Abishek M. Jun 22, 2016 362 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Computer Engineer?

I want to become a Computer Engineer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#computer-engineer

Emileidy B.’s Avatar
Emileidy B. May 26, 2016 982 views

What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Computer Science?

I'm interested i STEM majors, particularly engineering. What do computer engineers and scientist do? How are their jobs different? #computer-science #engineer...

#computer-engineer

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 13, 2016 650 views

What's a job that a computer science degree is surprisingly useful for?

I'm mainly referring to a job you don't normally think about when getting a degree as opposed to working as a programmer or something else. #engineer #computer-programming #computer-games...

#computer-engineer

Vanessa L.’s Avatar
Vanessa L. May 11, 2016 674 views
Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Oct 20, 2015 916 views

what degrees does a computer programmer need and why

Hi, I am in 6th grade and I was deciding that I was going to do Computer Programming so I wanted to know what degree I need. #computer-science #computer-programming...

#computer-engineer

Jaleel Mackey’s Avatar
Jaleel M. Oct 02, 2015 12050 views

What types of classes can I take while in high school to prepare for a computer science degree in college?

This question was asked by a sophomore in high school who is interested in establishing a basic knowledge base in computer science before they enter college. The youth of today will be entering a workforce more technologically charged than the one we are currently facing. I would like to share...

#college-major #high-school #computer-engineer #computer #degrees #computer-science

Joshua N.’s Avatar
Joshua N. Sep 24, 2015 4941 views

information technology or computer engineering , which of these is harder in math?

im now a student , i love computer works but in math im very low beacause i hate math anymore...... guys pls help me!...

#computer-engineer