Career Questions tagged Computer Engineer

Howard L.’s Avatar
Howard L. Oct 05, 2021 146 views

Is it much more competitive to become a software engineer or software developer?

Currently in senior year of high school and debating whether to major in computer engineering or computer science. computer-software...

computer-engineer

Kenneth H.’s Avatar
Kenneth H. Jun 24, 2021 191 views

How can become Biomedical engineer

Im in high school and I love science I think that computer science and biology would a perfect fit because I always love the concept of it computer-science science computer technology biology...

computer-engineer

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26, 2021 264 views

What opportunities does a master's degree in marine biology present?

I am a student in high school approaching college where I will be studying marine biology. I am passionate about the field and looking for what kinds of careers it can open up. I am additionally very inclined to areas involving mathematics, technology and engineering. computer-engineer career...

mathematics engineering medicine high-school-students

Donny P.’s Avatar
Donny P. Jan 13, 2021 301 views

What type of degree should I get for going into mechanical engineering?

I am very interested in science and engineering and would like to go to college for mechanical engineering. information-technology...

computer-engineer

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11, 2019 580 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! technology engineering information-technology computer job-search ccna comptia...

computer-software computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09, 2019 206 views

What are the most essential skills you would need in the Hardware Engineering field?

What are some important soft skills you would need to succeed as a hardware engineer? Why are these skills important to the career? computer engineer...

computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08, 2019 224 views

How much potential for advancement is there in the Computer Hardware Engineering field? Where can I expect to start out and how can I make myself stand out?

So, what is the end goal for Computer Engineers, what does their career ladder look like in terms of what you're striving for later in your career. What can make you stand out from others in the industry in order to make those advancements up the career ladder? Where did you first enter into...

engineering computer-engineer computer

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06, 2019 257 views
Odai I.’s Avatar
Odai I. Nov 08, 2018 2737 views

Dentistry or Computer engineering

Hello I was wondering what major is better (Makes more money, wouldn't need much time to find a suting job opportunity)etc.. I have 2 majors in mind (Dentistry & Computer engineering) I'd love Dentistry because of 1: I can make my own clinic 2: I am my own boss 3.I am pretty good in...

engineering majors computer-software computer-engineer it computer dentistry medicine

Luke C.’s Avatar
Luke C. Sep 04, 2018 904 views

Will Computer Hardware Engineers still be relevant by 2026?

Will computer hardware engineers be useful in 2026 or will all the jobs be in software developing and hardware engineers won't be useful? computer-engineering computer engineering computer-engineer...

computer-hardware

zainab H.’s Avatar
zainab H. Sep 26, 2017 993 views

Can anyone working in the computer science field provide info about their life as a computer scientist and the schooling you went through to graduate?

i have an assignment that requires me to find a person working in the computer science field . I have to know details about the day in the life of a computer scientist, and also know what schooling you went through to become a computer scientist. I need someone who works in ontario, and someone...

engineering technology college web-design software-development computer-engineer engineer software computer-science programming computer-software software-engineering computer-engineering tech computer computer-programming