Career Questions tagged Computer Engineer

kavon N.’s Avatar
kavon N. Jun 02 86 views

What skills would I need to become a Computer Networking Architect?

When I asked this question, I was trying to determine what kind of skills I would need.

Colton D.’s Avatar
Colton D. May 05 119 views

What is the schedule of a computer programmer?

What is the schedule of a computer programmer on a day to day basis? Do they make their own hours or does it depend on where they work? How long is an average work day?

kyle H.’s Avatar
kyle H. Apr 27 125 views

what is the day to day job about Computer and Information Systems Managers

i am trying to get more info about this job

Kiley T.’s Avatar
Kiley T. Feb 07 226 views

What kind of classes should I take to become an Technology Engineer? How many hours do technology engineers work a week? What can be a good goal to go into the technology industry?

I love tech and like building things. I have many interests that involve technology and engineering. But I don't know that much about what technology engineers do and how much they have to be in school. #engineer #engineering #technology #tech #computer-engineer

Howard L.’s Avatar
Howard L. Oct 05, 2021 210 views

Is it much more competitive to become a software engineer or software developer?

Currently in senior year of high school and debating whether to major in computer engineering or computer science.

#computer-software #computer-engineer

Koki Y.’s Avatar
Koki Y. Sep 28, 2021 191 views

How long do I need to learn coding to become engineer?

#technology #designer #computer-engineer #computer-engineer

Bryan M.’s Avatar
Bryan M. Jul 15, 2021 203 views

What are the job options for a computer research and information scientis?

#computer-science #information-technology #computer-engineer

Kenneth H.’s Avatar
Kenneth H. Jun 24, 2021 270 views

How can become Biomedical engineer

Im in high school and I love science I think that computer science and biology would a perfect fit because I always love the concept of it #computer-science #science #computer #technology #biology #computer-engineer

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26, 2021 370 views

What opportunities does a master's degree in marine biology present?

I am a student in high school approaching college where I will be studying marine biology. I am passionate about the field and looking for what kinds of careers it can open up. I am additionally very inclined to areas involving mathematics, technology and engineering. #computer-engineer #career...

Donny P.’s Avatar
Donny P. Jan 13, 2021 392 views

What type of degree should I get for going into mechanical engineering?

I am very interested in science and engineering and would like to go to college for mechanical engineering. #information-technology #computer-engineer

Isaiah N.’s Avatar
Isaiah N. Dec 04, 2020 556 views

What are good universities to go to, for someone wanting to major in Computer Engineering?

#majors #major #college-major #computer-science #computer-engineer #computer-engineering

Andrei T.’s Avatar
Andrei T. Oct 28, 2020 334 views

What are the skill do you need to become a computer technologist?

#skills #information-technology #computer-engineer #computer

Nana O.’s Avatar
Nana O. May 28, 2020 897 views

If i take AP computer science as a senior would it be a good first step into becoming a software engineer?

I love working with Technologies and fixing them #technology #computer #computer-engineer #computer-engineering #information-technology

Reinaldo O.’s Avatar
Reinaldo O. May 11, 2020 687 views

What is the salary of a computer engineer?

#computer-engineer

Eeshaan M.’s Avatar
Eeshaan M. Mar 25, 2020 889 views

What is the difference in job description between a Computer Engineer and Computer Scientist and Software Engineer?

#computer-science #computer #computer-engineer #science #software

Chase A.’s Avatar
Chase A. Nov 20, 2019 347 views

What preparation do you suggest before and in college to better yourself for the job?

#computer-engineer #programmer

hector C.’s Avatar
hector C. Nov 08, 2019 485 views

what skill do you need to become a computer system analyst

#computer-engineer #computer #information-technology #computer-engineering #computer-software

hector C.’s Avatar
hector C. Nov 08, 2019 437 views

what does computer system analyst do?

#computer #computer-engineer #information-technology #computer-software

Nikolas M.’s Avatar
Nikolas M. Oct 28, 2019 516 views

What were the steps you took to get in your position? (Please state occupation)

#information-technology #computer #computer-engineer #computer-engineering #computer-software #computer-science #computer-science

Nikolas M.’s Avatar
Nikolas M. Oct 28, 2019 430 views

On a daily basis how many peopleask to fix the simplest task on the computer?

#computer #technology #computer-science #information-technology #computer-engineer #computer-engineering

Risko F.’s Avatar
Risko F. Oct 23, 2019 678 views

what is the hardest part of being an auto mechanic

#engineering
#computer-engineer
#mechanics

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11, 2019 644 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09, 2019 292 views

What is the typical starting salary of a Hardware Engineer in an entry level job?

#salary #computer #engineering #computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09, 2019 252 views

What are the most essential skills you would need in the Hardware Engineering field?

What are some important soft skills you would need to succeed as a hardware engineer?
Why are these skills important to the career?

#computer #engineer #computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08, 2019 302 views

How much potential for advancement is there in the Computer Hardware Engineering field? Where can I expect to start out and how can I make myself stand out?

So, what is the end goal for Computer Engineers, what does their career ladder look like in terms of what you're striving for later in your career. What can make you stand out from others in the industry in order to make those advancements up the career ladder? Where did you first enter into...

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06, 2019 311 views

Could you describe a regular work day for a computer engineer?

I'm from Brennan HS and thinking about going into computer engineering. #computer-engineer #computer-science

Zenia E.’s Avatar
Zenia E. Apr 17, 2019 439 views

what schools are really good for technology and computers #computers #college #technology

idkkkkkkkkkkk #information-technology #computer #computer-engineer #computer-engineering

Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Mar 18, 2019 486 views

How much is an entry salary with a CCENT certification

#computer-engineer #cisco

Luke G.’s Avatar
Luke G. Mar 05, 2019 326 views

What is the best HDD for me to get that will not have critical failures throughout it's lifespan? #tech

#technology #computer-engineer #tech

Mahmoud K.’s Avatar
Mahmoud K. Mar 02, 2019 473 views

What is the requirement to be a land a job as junior computer vision engineer

#computer-engineer #computer-science