Career Questions tagged Computer Gaming

Alex O.’s Avatar
Alex O. Oct 28, 2017 415 views

Wanna get into the gaming industry as an animator without a college degree if possible

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to my question. So basically I'm in college for digital animation as a freshman and I'm thinking about dropping out to just pursue animation purely and not do other courses. I love animating and it's really enjoyable and I would love to learn more....

#video-games #nocollege #needhelp #computer-gaming #computer-animation #gaming-industry

Jonathan R.’s Avatar
Jonathan R. May 20, 2016 1510 views

If I pursue a degree in atmospheric sciences and meteorology, how difficult will it be to secure a position in the field and how successful can a meteorologist become in the workplace?

My original plan for college was to target a degree in computer gaming development and/or cyber gaming technology, but I also have a passion for the field of meteorology and have studied it as a hobby since I was 5 years old. Degrees in technology are mostly a sure thing if you have the skill,...

#earth-science #weather #computer-gaming #career-paths #science

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 13, 2016 578 views

How long did it take you to find related to your degree/what you intended to do?

And while you were looking for said job, what kind of jobs did you have in the meantime? #programming #computer-engineering #computer-gaming...

#computer-graphics

Falkyn W.’s Avatar
Falkyn W. May 12, 2016 428 views
Hana B.’s Avatar
Hana B. Oct 22, 2015 907 views

which career do you think is better culinary arts, technology, or being in the gaming industry?

I am in 6th grade and I love just about a little bit of everything. The careers I am looking into are all very different from each other, so I need help on deciding. I also want to know the pros and cons of the careers. I have always loved cooking, and sometimes I even make meals for my family....

#online-gaming #computer-gaming #gaming-industry #technology #culinary-arts #cooking-and-baking

Logan  P.’s Avatar
Logan P. Mar 05, 2014 1909 views

What are the different occupations within the gaming industry?

I have been playing games since I was at least six years old. I love games, and I hope I can have a future in it. Unfortunately, I do not know what role I want to play and it is getting on my nerves. #games...

#computer-gaming