Career Questions tagged Needhelp

Levi’s Avatar
Levi Feb 24, 2021 312 views

Feel lost with no idea what i want to do with my life.

I'm a 21 year old and honestly feel like a failure everyday. I've bounced from job to job, looking for my purpose. Every job thus far i've had ive absolutely despised. I'm not looking for something that has a huge annual salary, i just want to work somewhere and be truly happy working there. I...

Kenth’s Avatar
Kenth Feb 17, 2021 297 views

I Have hard time choosing my Course..

Lately my aunt asks me what course would I take, And then I realized I haven't thought of that, My mind is set on my plan to pursue Doing webcomic or maybe streaming, But lately I realized that the plan I have made is risky, But I don't know What course I would Take Because I haven't Plan that...

burnalee’s Avatar
burnalee Aug 27, 2019 377 views

What is the difference between Federal and State pay in painting union ?

I'm in job crops trying to get a better understanding of painting .
#needhelp

Colton’s Avatar
Colton Aug 16, 2018 375 views

How can I separate myself from other job applicants within the law enforcement community

I'm interested in working within the law enforcement area and hopefully can land a job within a federal agency. What can I do now to help prepare myself and be a unique member of a team to better my chances? I'm going to college for criminal justice next year and am a US citizen.
#needhelp #law

Jacquelyn’s Avatar
Jacquelyn Apr 12, 2018 475 views

How should I approach building my resume for my first job?

Recently I have found an open job position at Publix they ask for a resume but i have no experience and do not know what i should do!

#needhelp #publix #first-job

Brett’s Avatar
Brett Apr 12, 2018 383 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school I am most interested in JROTC, Science, and Agriculture, while my hobbies include sports, hanging with other JROTC cadets/friends, and sometimes drawing. A topic that I am passionate about is the military. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are...

Mel’s Avatar
Mel Jan 22, 2018 522 views

Is it beneficial to buy used textbooks?

I have heard a lot from others that textbooks are expensive in college. I know a girl who paid full price and as a student with little money, I would like to know if it is worth it to buy ones for cheaper even if they are used or in poor condition? Also, I have heard of websites that sell books...

Juan’s Avatar
Juan Jan 20, 2018 417 views

What is the best way of making yourself stand out when applying for a scholarship ?

I want to stand out when applying for scholarship because i need them as for i am the first person in my familly to go to college.
#firsttimer
#needhelp

Haroon’s Avatar
Haroon Jan 19, 2018 433 views

How do I transfer to a 4 year?

I am curious to know how to get to a university.

#needhelp #college #college-admissions

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Jan 16, 2018 429 views

How do I pick my classes?

What classes should I take?

#needhelp

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Oct 28, 2017 821 views

Wanna get into the gaming industry as an animator without a college degree if possible

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to my question. So basically I'm in college for digital animation as a freshman and I'm thinking about dropping out to just pursue animation purely and not do other courses. I love animating and it's really enjoyable and I would love to learn more....