Career Questions tagged Needhelp

Levi P.’s Avatar
Levi P. Feb 24 148 views

Feel lost with no idea what i want to do with my life.

I'm a 21 year old and honestly feel like a failure everyday. I've bounced from job to job, looking for my purpose. Every job thus far i've had ive absolutely despised. I'm not looking for something that has a huge annual salary, i just want to work somewhere and be truly happy working there. I...

jobs careeradvice lost work guidance needhelp

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Feb 17 165 views

I Have hard time choosing my Course..

Lately my aunt asks me what course would I take, And then I realized I haven't thought of that, My mind is set on my plan to pursue Doing webcomic or maybe streaming, But lately I realized that the plan I have made is risky, But I don't know What course I would Take Because I haven't Plan that...

needhelp

burnalee S.’s Avatar
burnalee S. Aug 27, 2019 243 views

What is the difference between Federal and State pay in painting union ?

I'm in job crops trying to get a better understanding of painting ....

needhelp

Colton L.’s Avatar
Colton L. Aug 16, 2018 264 views

How can I separate myself from other job applicants within the law enforcement community

I'm interested in working within the law enforcement area and hopefully can land a job within a federal agency. What can I do now to help prepare myself and be a unique member of a team to better my chances? I'm going to college for criminal justice next year and am a US citizen. needhelp...

law

Jacquelyn B.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn B. Apr 12, 2018 341 views

How should I approach building my resume for my first job?

Recently I have found an open job position at Publix they ask for a resume but i have no experience and do not know what i should do! needhelp publix...

first-job

Brett O.’s Avatar
Brett O. Apr 12, 2018 275 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school I am most interested in JROTC, Science, and Agriculture, while my hobbies include sports, hanging with other JROTC cadets/friends, and sometimes drawing. A topic that I am passionate about is the military. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are...

needhelp

Mel B.’s Avatar
Mel B. Jan 22, 2018 397 views

Is it beneficial to buy used textbooks?

I have heard a lot from others that textbooks are expensive in college. I know a girl who paid full price and as a student with little money, I would like to know if it is worth it to buy ones for cheaper even if they are used or in poor condition? Also, I have heard of websites that sell books...

college nomoney textbooks needhelp

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Jan 20, 2018 321 views

What is the best way of making yourself stand out when applying for a scholarship ?

I want to stand out when applying for scholarship because i need them as for i am the first person in my familly to go to college. firsttimer...

needhelp

Haroon H.’s Avatar
Haroon H. Jan 19, 2018 333 views
Caleb F.’s Avatar
Caleb F. Jan 16, 2018 294 views

How do I pick my classes?

What classes should I take?...

needhelp

Alex O.’s Avatar
Alex O. Oct 28, 2017 640 views

Wanna get into the gaming industry as an animator without a college degree if possible

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to my question. So basically I'm in college for digital animation as a freshman and I'm thinking about dropping out to just pursue animation purely and not do other courses. I love animating and it's really enjoyable and I would love to learn more....

gaming-industry nocollege computer-animation computer-gaming video-games needhelp