Career Questions tagged Needhelp

burnalee S.’s Avatar
burnalee S. Aug 27, 2019 31 views

What is the difference between Federal and State pay in painting union ?

I'm in job crops trying to get a better understanding of painting ....

#needhelp

Colton L.’s Avatar
Colton L. Aug 16, 2018 120 views

How can I separate myself from other job applicants within the law enforcement community

I'm interested in working within the law enforcement area and hopefully can land a job within a federal agency. What can I do now to help prepare myself and be a unique member of a team to better my chances? I'm going to college for criminal justice next year and am a US citizen. #needhelp...

#law

Jacquelyn B.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn B. Apr 12, 2018 188 views

How should I approach building my resume for my first job?

Recently I have found an open job position at Publix they ask for a resume but i have no experience and do not know what i should do! #needhelp #publix...

#first-job

Brett O.’s Avatar
Brett O. Apr 12, 2018 158 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school I am most interested in JROTC, Science, and Agriculture, while my hobbies include sports, hanging with other JROTC cadets/friends, and sometimes drawing. A topic that I am passionate about is the military. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are...

#needhelp

Mel B.’s Avatar
Mel B. Jan 22, 2018 257 views

Is it beneficial to buy used textbooks?

I have heard a lot from others that textbooks are expensive in college. I know a girl who paid full price and as a student with little money, I would like to know if it is worth it to buy ones for cheaper even if they are used or in poor condition? Also, I have heard of websites that sell books...

#textbooks #nomoney #needhelp #college

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Jan 20, 2018 187 views

What is the best way of making yourself stand out when applying for a scholarship ?

I want to stand out when applying for scholarship because i need them as for i am the first person in my familly to go to college. #firsttimer...

#needhelp

Haroon H.’s Avatar
Haroon H. Jan 19, 2018 218 views

How do I transfer to a 4 year?

I am curious to know how to get to a university. #needhelp #college...

#college-admissions

Caleb F.’s Avatar
Caleb F. Jan 16, 2018 159 views

How do I pick my classes?

What classes should I take?...

#needhelp

Alex O.’s Avatar
Alex O. Oct 28, 2017 413 views

Wanna get into the gaming industry as an animator without a college degree if possible

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had an answer to my question. So basically I'm in college for digital animation as a freshman and I'm thinking about dropping out to just pursue animation purely and not do other courses. I love animating and it's really enjoyable and I would love to learn more....

#computer-gaming #nocollege #gaming-industry #video-games #needhelp #computer-animation