Career Questions tagged Computer Programming

So24fia H.’s Avatar
So24fia H. May 06 44 views

Programming languages

Hello!

I am a college student majoring in computer science. I have realised that not everything is taught in a classroom, therefore I don't know which language should I pick up next. I studied C, Java, SQL, HTML. I am currently learning CSS, but what should be next?
Thank you!

Ethan D.’s Avatar
Ethan D. May 05 119 views
Colton D.’s Avatar
Colton D. May 05 61 views

What is the schedule of a computer programmer?

What is the schedule of a computer programmer on a day to day basis? Do they make their own hours or does it depend on where they work? How long is an average work day?

Colton D.’s Avatar
Colton D. May 05 54 views

What is the most important coding language to learn?

There are so many different languages to code in like HTML, Java, C, etc. Which one is the best to learn depending on what you're trying to accomplish?

Colton D.’s Avatar
Colton D. May 05 54 views

What is the hardest part of learning a computer language?

In class, we are doing a final over what career we might go into. Earlier in the school year we learned some basic Java and HTML but it wasn't very deep diving. What is the hardest part of becoming fluent in a computer language and coding programs?

kendalle H.’s Avatar
kendalle H. May 04 44 views

In computer programming, what should I focus on most?

It would be helpful if there was something significant to focus on if I were to start computer programming.

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. May 03 75 views

Is it okay to get into any computer field with little to no knowledge on the subject?

Computers have always been of interest to me on many different levels, both in hardware and software. Still, I have never been in a position to expand my personal skills and knowledge of computers. To be able to create the things I have always dreamed of, I would like to program or even code in...

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 57 views

What are some good classes to take in college for a computer programmer?

What would be good majors/minors to take in college to help prepare you to become a computer programmer?

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 72 views

What is the best coding language to learn as a computer programmer?

If you have to learn multiple different types of coding languages, what would be the best one to learn that would help you to learn other languages a lot easier.

Jervoris B.’s Avatar
Jervoris B. Apr 26 75 views

Is coding a hard focus area for a Computer Engineer?

Hi, I am a senior Computer Engineering major. I have no experience in the field and I would like to be able to get into the field without being completely lost.

Tushar M.’s Avatar
Tushar M. Apr 26 103 views

what is the best language to start learning about coding is HTML a good language to start with

I am tushar student of 10 standard. I want to learn about coding I started with HTML and through which I found my passion for software development but is the right language because I don't want to excel in web development. Many people suggested me to learn about python should I learn that.

Richard C.’s Avatar
Richard C. Apr 04 50 views

What programming languages are easy to learn?

I want to know which programming languages are best for beginners

Emmanuel C.’s Avatar
Emmanuel C. Mar 18 130 views

What computer language is utilized the most/most essential in Computer Programming?

In Computer Programming, what is the most important Computer Language skill to learn/code with?

Cooper H.’s Avatar
Cooper H. Mar 02 105 views

What is the easiest way to get into the Computer Science Industry at a younger age?

I am 16 I love robotics and software and I would love to get some experience in before college? #technology #computer #programming #computer-science #computer-programming

weilin Y.’s Avatar
weilin Y. Jan 28 148 views

Should I take Statistics if I take computer science in college?

Is Computer Science include(required) Statistics knowledge? #Statistics #computer-programming

Colin L.’s Avatar
Colin L. Jan 28 153 views

How will I be able to achieve the skills I need for computer science?

Do I need to learn outside of class or is class lectures sufficient enough? #computer-science #computer #computer-programming

Aiden A.’s Avatar
Aiden A. Nov 07, 2021 121 views

What are some colleges/universities with engaging classes?

I'm interested in becoming a computer programmer and I'd like to know if there were classes that are known to not bore me to death.
#computer-programming #college

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 22, 2021 128 views

if I want to become a computer programmer, where should i start?

I am a junior in high school and I really enjoy programming a lot. I know some python and a bit of c++ and am planning on learning even more
#computer-programming

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 22, 2021 155 views

what are the advantages of being a computer programmer?

I am a junior in high school and i really enjoy programming and I want to expand my knowledge on computer programming
#computer-programming #programming

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 19, 2021 137 views

what are the drawbacks of being a computer programmer?

I am a junior in high school and I am considering being a computer programmer. I know a bit of python and am starting to learn c++ and am really enjoying doing so
#computer-programming