Career Questions tagged Computer Programming

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 11 35 views
Hector C.’s Avatar
Hector C. Aug 28 44 views

Which language should i start with in learning code?

Just starting to learn code going to college for computer programming #computer-programming...

#coding

Erick S.’s Avatar
Erick S. Aug 23 43 views
Rafael C.’s Avatar
Rafael C. May 12 136 views

How to study computer science in college?

I'm a college student and I'm going to learn computer science degree this year, so I want to know more about this major ,can you help me with some advice on learning it? #computer #computer-science...

#computer-programming

Joshua N.’s Avatar
Joshua N. Apr 08 137 views

How will I know if I will be able to handle the rigors of the Computer Science program I am starting soon?

I already have a BS degree in English Literature, and I worked in the field as a technical editor and writer for about 15 years. During that time, I taught myself some HTML4 and a little CSS and LOVED IT. I now have the opportunity to go back to school to get a second BS degree and Computer...

#computer-software #computer-programming #computer-science #computer #science

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Mar 17 116 views
Huangyuan S.’s Avatar
Huangyuan S. Mar 09 76 views
elina R.’s Avatar
elina R. Dec 05, 2018 184 views

i dont know how to start programming ???please helppp

#computer-programming #computer-science I'd love to got Android programming but academic projects are with c language Do you think I go looking for my interest and to read Java or c language to...

Andrew G.’s Avatar
Andrew G. Sep 28, 2018 156 views

What are the best jobs for a computer science degree in college?

I wish to pursue a double degree at a small school. I would ideally want to get a degree in computer science, but I am not sure where I would want to work. #computer-science...

#computer-programming

Gerardo M.’s Avatar
Gerardo M. Sep 24, 2018 182 views
Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 342 views

Best colleges for computer programming?

#computer-science #computer-programming #computers #major #college #college-major #programming Things you can consider for this specific question... What colleges are highly ranked for their computer programming track? Where did you earn your computer science/programming...

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 253 views

What level degree is needed in computer science?

I am unsure of what level of degree to pursue in computer science. Should I pursue a PhD and will it be worth the extra schooling? Or should I aim for a Bachelors Degree? #computer-science #degree #schooling...

#computer-programming

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 263 views

How important are internships for a career in computer science?

Someone told me that to get a job in computer science one needs to have an internship before hand. Are they really that important? If so, how does one go about gaining an internship? How soon does one need to get an internship? #internships #computer-science #jobs #computer-programming...

#technology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 235 views

Best computer science colleges in Texas?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #computers...

#cis #computer-programming #college-major #computer-science #texas #it #college

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 04, 2018 218 views

Best colleges for computer science majors?

#cis #computer-programming #college-major #computer-science #it #college