Career Questions tagged Computer Programming

Aiden A.’s Avatar
Aiden A. Nov 07 57 views

What are some colleges/universities with engaging classes?

I'm interested in becoming a computer programmer and I'd like to know if there were classes that are known to not bore me to death. computer-programming...

college

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 22 77 views

if I want to become a computer programmer, where should i start?

I am a junior in high school and I really enjoy programming a lot. I know some python and a bit of c++ and am planning on learning even more...

computer-programming

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 22 75 views

what are the advantages of being a computer programmer?

I am a junior in high school and i really enjoy programming and I want to expand my knowledge on computer programming computer-programming...

programming

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 19 86 views

what are the drawbacks of being a computer programmer?

I am a junior in high school and I am considering being a computer programmer. I know a bit of python and am starting to learn c++ and am really enjoying doing so...

computer-programming

Samuel V.’s Avatar
Samuel V. Oct 19 83 views

what advice would you give to someone who is considering going into computer programming

I am a junior in high school and i really enjoy programming. I know python and I started learning c++...

computer-programming

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 99 views

What are some drawback of being a computer programmer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. computer programming computer-programming computer-software computer-science...

program tech technology microcomputerapplications

Joshua C.’s Avatar
Joshua C. Oct 07 102 views

How do you pursue a career in technology, specifically computer science?

I'm a high-school student who wants to work in the computer science bussiness but could really use some help. computerscience...

computer-programming

Bryan L.’s Avatar
Bryan L. Oct 05 119 views

What should I study in college to get a career in computer science?

I plan to have a career related to computer science. I'm curious at what classes I would need to take in college to achieve my career goal. Is there other classes I need to take beside computer science classes in college? college...

computer-programming

Bryan L.’s Avatar
Bryan L. Oct 05 102 views

What are some career paths in computer science?

I am a Senior in high school and am passionate about computer science. I want to expand my computer science skills and possibly get a future career in this field. What are some career paths related to computer science? computer-science...

computer-programming

Gavin B.’s Avatar
Gavin B. Oct 05 236 views

Any advice to get into Programming/Coding?

I am currently a new student in Job corps and i'm hoping to get a career in the IT field that involves programming/coding like a Web Developer or Software Developer but I also have no experience with it and would like some advice/insight on this career path. Does coding actually take high math...

computer-programming coding technology programming

Kalen J.’s Avatar
Kalen J. Sep 29 100 views

Where could I intern for computer science with no experience?

I am a 17 year old black young man looking for a career and experience in the computer science/ computer programming field. computer computer-science...

computer-programming

Calvin Y.’s Avatar
Calvin Y. Sep 15 89 views

What are the benefits of being a computer science engineer apart from the obvious reason being income?

I am looking into majoring in computer science when I go to college and hope for a job that I personally can find fun and have a stable amount of income. computer-science...

computer-programming

Jibin R.’s Avatar
Jibin R. Aug 16 98 views

I want to study on gaming technology and development,

I completed my 12th with 84% marks. I wish to go for masters in game development preferably in abroad. Can I go for BSc. Computer science?...

computer-programming

Ismael O.’s Avatar
Ismael O. Jul 28 164 views

What do I have to do in order to learn proper syntax in Java

I really want to get into computer science and really just dive deep and learn and absorb everything I can. computer-science computer...

computer-programming

Golden C.’s Avatar
Golden C. Jul 14 406 views

Becoming A Computer Scientist

Starting college as freshmen in September and chose to major In C.S What would be the best way to start my journey. I have no prior knowledge with coding or anything C.S related but very interested in learning, so many different things to learn I’m not sure where to start, I want to learn...

technology computer-science computer-programming coding computer-software

Harris W.’s Avatar
Harris W. Jul 04 231 views

What's the best career in Computer Science?

I have received an associates in Science at the age of 17. I would be completing my bachelors in CS in 2 years due to my completing of college classes at a young age. computer-science computer...

computer-programming

raj P.’s Avatar
raj P. Jun 10 176 views

how can i learn programming with master in biotech

i have completed bachleor in biotech and want to pursue master in biotech but with computer duality degree programming computer-programming computer computer-science...

Nozihlobo N.’s Avatar
Nozihlobo N. Dec 31, 2020 190 views

Can I succeed in life without money

I'm a girl aged 19 ,I always wanted to succeed in life but my studies are affected by financial problems pediatric-nursing...

computer-programming