Career Questions tagged Audio

Bryan T.’s Avatar
Bryan T. Jan 16, 2018

Will joining the police force after college affect my job placement?

I'm in a music business program to hopefully work in a recording studio and run FOH audio for bands, and I'm curious if joining the police force right after school would affect my opportunities in these fields. #audio-engineering #production #music #law-enforcement #police...

#audio

Lily A.’s Avatar
Lily A. Jan 10, 2018

What is a good computer program to practice sound mixing?

I’m interested in trying out sound mixing but I don’t know if there is a cheap way to test it out. Are there any programs for students to use if they want to practice editing and mixing sound? #sound-mixing #audio-engineering #audio #audio-editing #audio-post-production #audio-production...

#digital-audio #computer-program

Ramon A.’s Avatar
Ramon A. Oct 24, 2017

Anyone in the recording industry able to answer questions?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I am currently working on a final grade and also for some personal inquiry I am wondering about there being any recording studios or anyone that is able to able to acquire the time to be able to personally answer a few questions and also answer the few questions...

#audio-editing #audio-engineering #music #technology #audio-production #audio

Ramon A.’s Avatar
Ramon A. Oct 24, 2017

What would you say would be the required amount of years in college for the music industry?

Hello, my name is Ramon; and I am currently a 17 year old high school senior and I am currently wondering if I may be able to receive a few answers to a few questions that I would like to receive answers to. Apologies for the intrusion of asking these questions if they may seem redundant. I...

#school #music #music-industry #music-production #audio #music-recording #audio-engineering #college #digital-audio

Neimad W.’s Avatar
Neimad W. Sep 01, 2017

What type of equipment is best for film and audio editing?

I'm a high school senior looking into this career and want to pursue this career #film #editing...

#audio

Neimad W.’s Avatar
Neimad W. Sep 01, 2017

What type of schedule does a film and audio editor have?

I'm asking this question to help pursue a career in this field #film #audio...

#editing

Michael R.’s Avatar
Michael R. Jun 01, 2016
Andres Z.’s Avatar
Andres Z. Mar 01, 2016

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie...

#audio

Briana D.’s Avatar
Briana D. Mar 26, 2014

what does a recording or audio engineer do or what does such a career consist of?

I'm asking because I plan to major in audio/ recording engineering in college this fall. #engineering #studio...

#audio