Career Questions tagged Audio

Garrett N.’s Avatar
Garrett N. Nov 14, 2019 41 views

What route do I take for an audio career?

I'm a junior in high school and I love music and quality audio equipment. I'm interested in audio equipment like learning about drivers in headphones. I want to get into a career involving creating and tuning drivers and headphones and earphones. I've spent a lot of time researching and getting...

#earphones #audio #music #iems #headphones

Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Sep 20, 2019 68 views
Bryan T.’s Avatar
Bryan T. Jan 16, 2018 280 views

Will joining the police force after college affect my job placement?

I'm in a music business program to hopefully work in a recording studio and run FOH audio for bands, and I'm curious if joining the police force right after school would affect my opportunities in these fields. #audio-engineering #production #music #law-enforcement #police...

#audio

Lily A.’s Avatar
Lily A. Jan 10, 2018 359 views

What is a good computer program to practice sound mixing?

I’m interested in trying out sound mixing but I don’t know if there is a cheap way to test it out. Are there any programs for students to use if they want to practice editing and mixing sound? #sound-mixing #audio-engineering #audio #audio-editing #audio-post-production #audio-production...

#computer-program #digital-audio

Ramon A.’s Avatar
Ramon A. Oct 24, 2017 391 views

Anyone in the recording industry able to answer questions?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I am currently working on a final grade and also for some personal inquiry I am wondering about there being any recording studios or anyone that is able to able to acquire the time to be able to personally answer a few questions and also answer the few questions...

#technology #audio-editing #audio-production #audio #audio-engineering #music

Ramon A.’s Avatar
Ramon A. Oct 24, 2017 310 views

What would you say would be the required amount of years in college for the music industry?

Hello, my name is Ramon; and I am currently a 17 year old high school senior and I am currently wondering if I may be able to receive a few answers to a few questions that I would like to receive answers to. Apologies for the intrusion of asking these questions if they may seem redundant. I...

#music-recording #music-production #audio #audio-engineering #music #college #music-industry #digital-audio #school

Neimad W.’s Avatar
Neimad W. Sep 01, 2017 333 views

What type of equipment is best for film and audio editing?

I'm a high school senior looking into this career and want to pursue this career #film #editing...

#audio

Neimad W.’s Avatar
Neimad W. Sep 01, 2017 233 views

What type of schedule does a film and audio editor have?

I'm asking this question to help pursue a career in this field #film #audio...

#editing

Michael R.’s Avatar
Michael R. Jun 01, 2016 2280 views
Andres Z.’s Avatar
Andres Z. Mar 01, 2016 674 views

How can i get started as a filmmaker in my community

I don't plan on going to film school so I want to gain on the job experience and start now as a 16 year old. #film #director #video #movie...

#audio

Briana D.’s Avatar
Briana D. Mar 26, 2014 887 views

what does a recording or audio engineer do or what does such a career consist of?

I'm asking because I plan to major in audio/ recording engineering in college this fall. #engineering #studio...

#audio