2
Updated 114 views

What certifications are required or can help you distinguish in the area of ​​audio technical engineering?

to fix a problem you first have to identify it, and this is mine, I would like to know what certificates I need to be able to study what I want, any suggestion is welcome thanks.

2

0

Leah’s Answer

When looking into certifications to earn or extra skills to learn, it's great to spend some time networking in your desired field to current professionals. That way you can ask about their career path, what steps were necessary, what steps weren't necessary, and the easiest path to success. I did this before embarking on my own journey to get certifications in the world of B2B SaaS, and it helped me prioritize the most transferable skills.

In regards to reaching out to people, EVERYONE loves talking about themselves and their experiences!

Leah recommends the following next steps:

Look for professionals on linked in with jobs you are interested in
Reach out to them to ask for some time to chat to ask about their experience
Set up a Zoom or phone call
Get all the info you need
0
0

Do you have a mentor in that field? Create a Linkedin profile and after you're done search for "Audio technical engieer" in the state you live in or really any state. From there you can contact the person and let them know a little about you and that you're interested in that particular field. Ask if they can provide you some insight into that career and if they had time to talk or you can just go back and forth with them .

Here are some videos i just found on how to create Linkedin accounts
https://youtu.be/PCMwCbubzxk
https://youtu.be/LO970h-dc_A
Thank you comment icon Finding a mentor is always a good move, but it doesn't directly answer the question. Do you have any certification recommendations? Gurpreet Lally, Admin
Thank you comment icon @Gupreet Lally- Finding a mentor will allow you to find out what certs to get. Mentors or people in the field are one of the keys to getting the information you need to learning about the role. A mentor may tell you, you don't need a cert or a mentor may tell you you should do get training via a 2 year college etc. I'm not in the Audio technical field, so my advice is related to directing people on how to find the answer they're looking for and directing them to a resource that can be available for a long period of time. A mentor or someone in the field can serve as a resource for a large part of someone's life and can help walk with someone to ensure they are staying on the right track. Michael Hoggard
0