Career Questions tagged Audio Editing

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Jan 10 74 views

What are the most vital steps someone should take to prepare to take the career of audio engineering technician?

I am curious what are the most important life steps I should take to prepare myself physically and mentally to be a good audio technical engineer.

Hector’s Avatar
Hector Jan 10 114 views

What certifications are required or can help you distinguish in the area of ​​audio technical engineering?

to fix a problem you first have to identify it, and this is mine, I would like to know what certificates I need to be able to study what I want, any suggestion is welcome thanks.

Lily’s Avatar
Lily Jan 10, 2018 775 views

What is a good computer program to practice sound mixing?

I’m interested in trying out sound mixing but I don’t know if there is a cheap way to test it out. Are there any programs for students to use if they want to practice editing and mixing sound? #sound-mixing #audio-engineering #audio #audio-editing #audio-post-production #audio-production...

Myran’s Avatar
Myran Sep 01, 2017 569 views

What type of equipment do film and audio editors use?

I am high school senior and need to know how to pursue a career in film and audio editing. #film-editing #audio-editing

Myran’s Avatar
Myran Sep 01, 2017 513 views

Regular or irregular work schedule

I am a high school senior and need to know how to pursue a career in film and video editing. #film-editing #audio-editing

Neimad’s Avatar
Neimad Aug 31, 2017 600 views

What major are needed for film and audio editor ?

I'm senior in high school who wants to get into a career with film and audio editor #film #audio-editing

Myran’s Avatar
Myran Aug 31, 2017 562 views

what major do you need for flim and audio editing?

I'm a high school senior and I need to know how to pursue a career in film and audio editing. #film-editing #audio-editing

Latavis’s Avatar
Latavis May 05, 2016 858 views

What college courses do I need to take in order to become a video game designer

Because I want to be a video game designer #art #design #film-production #broadcast-television #television-production #audio-editing #copy-editing