Career Questions tagged Audio Editing

Lily A.’s Avatar
Lily A. Jan 10, 2018 475 views

What is a good computer program to practice sound mixing?

I’m interested in trying out sound mixing but I don’t know if there is a cheap way to test it out. Are there any programs for students to use if they want to practice editing and mixing sound? #sound-mixing #audio-engineering #audio #audio-editing #audio-post-production #audio-production...

#digital-audio #computer-program

Ramon A.’s Avatar
Ramon A. Oct 24, 2017 499 views

Anyone in the recording industry able to answer questions?

Hello, I am 17 years old and I am currently working on a final grade and also for some personal inquiry I am wondering about there being any recording studios or anyone that is able to able to acquire the time to be able to personally answer a few questions and also answer the few questions...

#audio #audio-production #technology #music #audio-engineering #audio-editing

Myran H.’s Avatar
Myran H. Sep 01, 2017 369 views

What type of equipment do film and audio editors use?

I am high school senior and need to know how to pursue a career in film and audio editing. #film-editing...

#audio-editing

Myran H.’s Avatar
Myran H. Sep 01, 2017 362 views

Regular or irregular work schedule

I am a high school senior and need to know how to pursue a career in film and video editing. #film-editing...

#audio-editing

Neimad W.’s Avatar
Neimad W. Aug 31, 2017 406 views

What major are needed for film and audio editor ?

I'm senior in high school who wants to get into a career with film and audio editor #film...

#audio-editing

Myran H.’s Avatar
Myran H. Aug 31, 2017 345 views

what major do you need for flim and audio editing?

I'm a high school senior and I need to know how to pursue a career in film and audio editing. #film-editing...

#audio-editing