Career Questions tagged Television Production

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan Oct 12, 2017 598 views

What can I do to start my career?

I want to become a writer for Netflix, and I want to know the steps it takes to achieve my dream

#netflix #writer #screenwriting #film #film-production #television #television-production

Rob’s Avatar
Rob Aug 12, 2016 971 views

How did you stand out when applying to work in TV production?

I'm thinking about this career and wondering what it would take to get there. What did you do to stand out when you applied to work in TV production? Is it competitive? What exactly are they looking for? Ideally I want to work in sports but I understand that I may need to work wherever the job...

Rob’s Avatar
Rob Aug 12, 2016 890 views

What does an average day in the life look like for a T.V. production person?

I play and watch pro football, and think it would be really cool to work in TV production for sports shows when I grow up. I'm only in high school though, so I have time. I'm wondering what your days look like in TV production. Is it stressful? How many hours do you work each day? What kind of...

Allison’s Avatar
Allison May 23, 2016 822 views

How competitive is the TV field?

Because I wish to pursue a career in TV field and I feel like I should become aware of what exactly I am getting into and the chances of me succeeding and failing. #sports #football #television #television-production #television-producer

Latavis’s Avatar
Latavis May 05, 2016 861 views

What college courses do I need to take in order to become a video game designer

Because I want to be a video game designer #art #design #film-production #broadcast-television #television-production #audio-editing #copy-editing

Leigh’s Avatar
Leigh Mar 24, 2015 941 views

What types of majors should a person take if they would like to work at Cartoon Network, ABC, or MTV?

I'm very interested working in the entertainment industry, especially in terms of animation and producing, and I would like to know which path I should take in terms of majors. #producer #cartoons #television-production