Career Questions tagged Social Media

Osman G.’s Avatar
Osman G. May 20 93 views

How to make self-improvement

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Dec 04, 2020 646 views

How do you start having good study habits?

... I'm addicted to YouTube and Social Media. That's why I want to kinda get my life together, you know? social-media general media networking -Thanks for all your...

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18 112 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. music motivation mo career high-school tivation...

social-media

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Apr 07 181 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! marketing advertising ad-agency marketing-agency media media-production...

social-media

Maripoza G.’s Avatar
Maripoza G. Apr 07 152 views

can i receive training on computers, microsoft 10 n other job skills?

ADULT WHO NEEDS TO LEARN MORE SKILLS WITH COMPUTER, SOCIAL MEDIA ANY ANY OTHER SKILLS TO MAKE ME MORE MARKETABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT! social-media job-market video-production...

customer-service

clarence beryll esteban L.’s Avatar
clarence beryll esteban L. Mar 18 266 views

how to start vlogging on YouTube

I'm a model, and I studied in australia is almost over 1 year. However, Is quietly not really joyful if you don't do blogging in abroad so, while im here right now in my country philippines I want to learn how to set schedule and do right more things that makes me expose in social media while I...

social-media

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Mar 10 172 views

What are the things I can do to get my art recognized?

I started drawing art digitally and posting it on Social Media and stuff, and the recognition I get is still nothing, Is there a way to gain recognition or am I just too impatient? arts social-media art...

digitaldrawing

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 25 136 views

In the business world what are some ways to market your product to possible investors and to the general public .

I am a junior in high school and i would want to know that if i was going to launch a product how do i get as many investors interested in my product. But i would also want consumers to also be interested in my product as well. I am very interested in this field and marketing can be tricky....

social-media business marketing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 167 views

How do you become a TikTok star?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! tiktok social-media...

celebrity

ROCKY B.’s Avatar
ROCKY B. Jan 10 227 views

CAN I GET A PART TIME JOB HERE?

I AM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE, DOING DISTANCE LEARNING. I AM A SECOND YEAR BA COMMUNICATION STUDENT. THE REASON WHY I AM HERE IS THAT I WANT TO HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME WHILE DOING MY SCHOOL RELATED ACTIVITIES. THIS I BELIEVE IS THE BEST THING SO I COULD MAKE MONEY. IM ACTUALLY PLANNING TO PURCHASE...

social-media money studentassistance business

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 405 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. general social-media college university major...

highschool business entrepreneurship majors minor entrepreneur tips

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 174 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. modeling media...

social-media

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 251 views

Social media marketing

May I know what are some go-to/required apps if I am looking to step foot into the social media marketing world without any prior experiences? Where can I get some useful free resources to build up my skills (SEO, marketing etc)? social-media-marketing july20 social-media...

social-networking marketing

Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Jan 29, 2020 264 views

Could I use my marketing skills to volunteer at career village?

Hi, my name is Chloe, and I am currently a senior, at the University of South Florida. I am seeking a marketing volunteering opportunity in order in order to accomplish my service learning requirement for my class. I'd love to help out with different marketing aspects for your organization!...

social-media volunteer marketing

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Jan 31, 2020 368 views

Is Social media marketing a good idea for a job?

Can one honestly make a living and travel by doing social media marketing? Is being an influencer on instagram a legit way to travel? marketing media social-media...

business

bianca S.’s Avatar
bianca S. Jul 15, 2019 424 views

i want to go into business somehow...

marketing industries really interest me, but I really want to do something that involves social media in some way. I like the thought of making peoples' lives a little easier. business social-media career career-path...

marketing

Sara A.’s Avatar
Sara A. Jul 09, 2019 585 views
Jared Chung’s Avatar
Jared C. Nov 02, 2016 650 views

How would you make a decision between pursuing a career in community management vs. marketing vs. social media?

Many of our students are evaluating multiple options. What are the differences between these professions? When is the right time for students to choose? What would you do to decide? What are some of the "if you like X, you might be a fit for Y" tips related to the community management,...

social-media community-management marketing

Esmeralda L.’s Avatar
Esmeralda L. Aug 29, 2018 363 views
Haley E.’s Avatar
Haley E. Aug 29, 2018 395 views
Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 505 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. internet social-media blog blogging media...

wellness

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Jun 06, 2018 656 views

What picture is appropriate to set as your background on LinkedIn?

While updating my LinkedIn and looking at other people's profiles today, I want to know what background picture is appropriate and unique for my profile. I saw people putting a backdrop of their schools and cities. However, are those the only acceptable pictures? career-counseling linkedin...

social-media career

Deana A.’s Avatar
Deana A. May 24, 2018 411 views

How to Get Out the Vote?

Have any professionals been involved in civic engagement? I want to get more young people on my college campus involved in voting and the political process, and I would love to draw on you experiences. I'm a member of the College Democrats, Ignite, AAUW, and SGA; all of these organizations are...

social-media college voting civic-engagement civics political-science politics

Louis H.’s Avatar
Louis H. Apr 29, 2018 413 views

How do you leave a meaningful impact online?

So I want to pursue a career in social media. Social media remains as a goldmine of opportunity, even 10 years after the creation of arguably the most prevalent platform, YouTube. These platforms are filled with just normal people whose lives are entirely transformed by virtue of being...

social-media entrepreneurship