Career Questions tagged Behavioral Health

Jessica J.’s Avatar
Jessica J. Dec 26, 2017 793 views

I want to join the BAU that's the only job I'm passionate about. Please help

I really want to get into the BAU and I would take the extra mile to get into it. Ever since I started watching Criminal Minds. I wanted to get a job as a profiler. The only problem is that they take US citizens only. I am an Indian and I know that they don't portray the BAU as the way it is....

#sociology #swat #behavioral-health #psychology-education #criminal-profiling

Phoebe  H.’s Avatar
Phoebe H. Oct 12, 2017 406 views

What are possible careers for a person who majored in Behavioral Neuroscience?

I am interested in how the brain works, and specifically why it causes people to act the way they do. I want to work with people with special needs, but wonder if this is a plausible career. I am also interested in research, maybe also related to special needs. #neuroscience...

#neurology #behavioral-health #child-development #neuroscientist #cognitive-psychology #special-needs

Naomi P.’s Avatar
Naomi P. Nov 01, 2016 631 views

What career would I need to study if i'm interested in the study of the criminal brain?

I'm asking this because on TV I've seen many shows about people who study the criminal brain and they study how criminals think. This seems very interesting to me but I don't know where to get started. #psychology #law #criminology...

#behavioral-health

Ajhanaé🎀 F.’s Avatar
Ajhanaé🎀 F. Feb 19, 2015 731 views

What degree would you need to have to be a teens behavioral therapist?

I am asking this question because everyone keeps telling me that i need a doctorate and others are telling me all i need is a master's degree #therapy #therapist #teenagers #behavior...

#behavioral-health