Career Questions tagged Teenagers

Adriana L.’s Avatar
Adriana L. Feb 04, 2017

How should I prepare myself for a first job? How do I organize my resume, if I'm a minor, preparing to apply for my first job?

As of a month ago, I officially turned 16, which has given me a broader base of jobs to go after and apply for. I'd like to start applying for jobs, and hopefully, work a steady job before I turn 17, so I can develop my resume history and work-place skills. But all the jobs near me require...

#job-search #job-application #resume-writing #personal-development #recruitment #teenagers #beginner

Katrina R.’s Avatar
Katrina R. Jun 18, 2015

What majors would I need to take to become an Art Therapist for teens or kids?

Hi I am a freshman in high school and I was wondering what majors for college I would need to take to be an art therapist for teens and kids. I want to go into therapy and I want to know what to do to get there. #art #majors #therapy #teenagers...

#art-therapy

Layla B.’s Avatar
Layla B. May 28, 2015

How long after orientation will I start work?

I went to orientation on May 22nd for the local amusement park. It wasn't a one on one training. We went over the rules for 2 hours and then tried on our uniforms. After I showed my HR person that my uniform fit she said I could go home. It is now May 28th and she hasn't called. I still have my...

#employers #hiring #emergency #human-resources #teenagers #manager

Emily  W.’s Avatar
Emily W. Apr 21, 2015

What is expected to happen when working with teenagers?

I am currently working with kids but not with the specific age group that I hope to work with one day! #teaching #teacher #mentors #teenagers...

#parents

Ajhanaé🎀 F.’s Avatar
Ajhanaé🎀 F. Feb 19, 2015

What degree would you need to have to be a teens behavioral therapist?

I am asking this question because everyone keeps telling me that i need a doctorate and others are telling me all i need is a master's degree #therapy #therapist #teenagers #behavior...

#behavioral-health

Leslie  V.’s Avatar
Leslie V. Apr 07, 2014

What jobs fall into the psychology field that deal with adolescents?

I am interested in working with children mostly teens in the psychology field, but i do not know what i want to do specifically. #psychology...

#teenagers