Career Questions tagged Financial Aid

Financial aid is available to a college student who meets the requirements. Every college has a department that will assist students in filling out the necessary forms. For more information,...

RAJKUMAR G.’s Avatar
RAJKUMAR G. Jan 01 42 views
Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 17, 2020 110 views

Can undocumented students receive Institutional and state aid for college

Is institutional aid available to anyone regardless of immigration status? According to the fafsa it says that undocumented students may be eligible for college or state aid. Is college aid institutional aid? # #financial-aid...

Adrian D.’s Avatar
Adrian D. Jul 13, 2020 122 views
Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07, 2020 135 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16. I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student...

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jun 08, 2020 347 views

I Have not Received ANY Scholarships! 60+ applications!

I have applied to many merit and need-based scholarships. I am from a middle class family and have a 5.4 unweighted GPA, as well as a 1520 on my SAT. I am half Asian and half white. Both my parents are first-generation college students. We have low income and high assets, and I really want to...

#college #help #engineering #financial-aid #essay #rejections #scholarship

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04, 2020 146 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#college #financial-aid #financial-planning #scholarship #student

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27, 2020 349 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#college #financial-aid #financial-planning #university #high-school #scholarship

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25, 2020 191 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 195 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#college #informationtechnology #technology #finacialsupport #financial-aid #it #college-admissions #money #scholarship #housing

Vilma K.’s Avatar
Vilma K. Mar 17, 2020 234 views

How will COVID-19 effect my first semester of college?

I have a lot of questions such as: Should I expect my first semester as college to be online? How does this affect my financial aid? Will I need to still pay the full tuition price? Will I be required to still live on campus (or will I even be able to)? What should I expect in these next few...

#college #financial-aid #finance #covid-19 #education

Vilma K.’s Avatar
Vilma K. Mar 17, 2020 162 views
Krishigan Y.’s Avatar
Krishigan Y. Mar 13, 2020 132 views

Is it possible to get all of my financial aid from scholarships

I want to know if its possible to get all my financial aid for a university that costs 58k from online scholarships and if so, how many I would roughly have to apply to in order to gain anywhere close to that amount , and I know its unrealistic to get that much from scholarships so i wanted to...

#financial-aid #college #scholarship

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Jan 02, 2020 152 views

Is getting straight A's a good way to get a good scholarship ? And what if you were to have one B ? Would that effect your chance to recieve a scholarship . Also what kind of scholarships could you get that would be very beneficial ?

I want to be an orthopedic surgeon which will require 4 years of undergraduate, 4 years of medical school, and up to 5 years of residency. So I know it will be very important to get a scholarship and I would appreciate your advice and opinions. #scholarship #college #financial-aid #university...

#orthopedic #residency #medicine

Brian R.’s Avatar
Brian R. Dec 22, 2019 257 views

School may be committing fraud.

So after I had already been dropped out of school for more than a month and a half, still my school had pulled out a $5,000 portion of the financial aid for the next semester. And I've been notified several times, for several weeks prior, that I would be considered dropped out the next...

#college #financial-aid

Nathan A.’s Avatar
Nathan A. Oct 25, 2019 124 views
ChengXin W.’s Avatar
ChengXin W. Oct 25, 2019 146 views
Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 171 views

What will happen to me if i do have insurance?

Is there another way of getting health insurance in america #health #financial-aid...

#doctor

Martha M.’s Avatar
Martha M. Sep 09, 2019 197 views

if you decline your federal loans will you get more grant money?

lets say you were offered the subsidized federal loan can you decline it and recieve more grant aid? #financial-aid #college...

#scholarship

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05, 2019 195 views

How can i get a scholarship to UCI Irvine?

#ignitingpossibilities i will get scholarship from UC Irvine because they support professional gamers #scholarship #financial-aid #college #money #help...

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Jul 11, 2019 165 views

Can you go law school or medical school debt free or free with fafsa

Can a low income have a chance of attending law school without debt by using financial aid #financial-aid #lawyer...

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018 267 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for. #criminaljustice #lawschool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship...

#law-enforcement