Career Questions tagged Financial Aid

Financial aid is available to a college student who meets the requirements. Every college has a department that will assist students in filling out the necessary forms. For more information,...

Jack S.’s Avatar
Jack S. May 22 261 views

Computer Science/Programming Languages

Do you think that it's worth going to college to get a Computer Science Major/Programming Experience? I heard that coding boot camps do the same, but for less than the tuition that colleges charge you. What are your opinions on learning programming/computer science on websites like this...

Colin S.’s Avatar
Colin S. Mar 10 472 views

What is the most common thing Financial advisors do?

#financial-aid #college #accounting #money #finance

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Feb 07 160 views

Are scholarships necessary to succeed?

High School Student #financial-aid #scholarship #college #student #college-admissions

Bruno K.’s Avatar
Bruno K. Feb 01 207 views

what are the financial aid options for international students who want to pursue graduate degree in business, education, media with BA in Psychology?

A second-year student at NYUAD from Central Asian country
#psychology #college #financial-aid #business #college #money #NYUAD

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Feb 01 233 views

Parent won’t put financial info on Fafsa application. Can I put other parent on it?

I’m trying to go back to school and turn my life around, but I can’t do it without financial aid. I’m 22, and had to move back in with my father 7 months ago (I was desperate). My father has a gambling and drug addiction, as a result, I’m constantly staying with friends and family members. I...

Linssey F.’s Avatar
Linssey F. Nov 16, 2021 236 views

What GPA I need to attend a University?

#university #college #financial-aid #gpa

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 05, 2021 276 views

How exactly is financial aid different from scholarship?

What are the perks of financial aid and how is it distributed #financial-aid #scholarship #college #money #finance ?

Daniel O.’s Avatar
Daniel O. Nov 03, 2021 212 views

should I still apply too out of state schools or schools far away from my house even if I don't have the money for it?

#college #financial-aid #school #college-selection #university

Laury-Layne Amanda M.’s Avatar
Laury-Layne Amanda M. Oct 09, 2021 248 views

Can someone who are not citizen get a scholarship ?

#university #college-admissions #university #college-admissions #university Hi , I'm Haitian, but now I'm in USA and I'm taking the GED Class. I have to pass my exams while the n'est months. I would like to apply have a scholarship if possible to go go college or university. Because of the...

Yonghua Z.’s Avatar
Yonghua Z. Sep 28, 2021 336 views

What knowledge do I need to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst, but I don't know what I should study in college or what is required. #finance #financial-aid #college #bank

when winter falls
when winter falls ". Aug 10, 2021 196 views

What should I choose? A good environment, top university but in the countryside and doesn't have the course I wanna pursue or college school in the city and having a scholarship?

What keeps holding my thoughts back is if I choose to study in the countryside but I'm afraid that my city scholarship will remove because in the meantime there's still a covid-19 in my country so the classes are held online. If I choose the university in the countryside, I'm still in the city...

Humayun S.’s Avatar
Humayun S. Jul 27, 2021 251 views

How I can get American Master Scholarship 2022 as an international student from Pakistan?

I need master scholarship in America as I am in final year of my BS geophysics degree. I can’t afford american best educational institution but I wanna to get this opportunity for high standard education. #scholarship #student #scholarship
#scholarship #financial-aid #money

pradeep S.’s Avatar
pradeep S. May 06, 2021 681 views

i want to know that can i invest my money for the long term ,like 10 year. Does it stay there or I have to sell the stocks i buyed earlier

i'm a final year student. i don't earn as of now. but i do have my savings something around 6000. where and how can i invest #student #financial-aid #money

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. May 02, 2021 403 views

Can I attend two universities?

I committed to two colleges but college 1 starts in the summer 2021 and the college 2 starts in the fall 2021. I am planning on only staying at college 1 for the summer term and then dropping out. I plan on continuing at college 2 from fall till the end of my sophomore year. I plan on using my...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19, 2021 398 views

Scholarship advice? When should I start looking?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

Naiela E.’s Avatar
Naiela E. Mar 27, 2021 308 views

Why did you open this scholarship opportunity?

#scholarships #scholarship #financial-aid

RAJKUMAR G.’s Avatar
RAJKUMAR G. Jan 01, 2021 239 views

a key element in risk analysis is

#financial-aid #financial-aid

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 17, 2020 321 views

Can undocumented students receive Institutional and state aid for college

Is institutional aid available to anyone regardless of immigration status? According to the fafsa it says that undocumented students may be eligible for college or state aid. Is college aid institutional aid? # #financial-aid #college

Eric E.’s Avatar
Eric E. Jul 23, 2020 255 views

Why do scholarships continue year after year, and what can I do to keep enrolling in a scholarship program that I have won?

#financial-aid

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22, 2020 321 views

What should I do to get a scholarship that will cover my tuition for college?

#scholarship #financial-aid

Adrian D.’s Avatar
Adrian D. Jul 13, 2020 448 views

As an international student, the search for outside scholarships can be complicated, since a lot of scholarships are specifically for citizens or have a residency requirement. What is the best way for an international student to find lesser-known scholarships?

Lewis& Clark College, Incoming junior, 3,92 GPA, Psychology & International Affairs, Looking to bridge the gap between institutional aid and remaining tuition ($5000 a year) #scholarship #financial-aid #college

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07, 2020 379 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16.
I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student #college

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jun 08, 2020 634 views

I Have not Received ANY Scholarships! 60+ applications!

I have applied to many merit and need-based scholarships. I am from a middle class family and have a 5.4 unweighted GPA, as well as a 1520 on my SAT. I am half Asian and half white. Both my parents are first-generation college students. We have low income and high assets, and I really want to...

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04, 2020 1037 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27, 2020 672 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25, 2020 497 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads.
#scholarship #money #financial-aid #college-advice

Lane D.’s Avatar
Lane D. Apr 24, 2020 263 views

so i asked what career would be the best but i have problem on which college if i get a scholarship in a few years any ideas would help thank you And how do i get coaches to see me athletic talent and hard working mind

#financial-aid #scholarship #college

Denny Z.’s Avatar
Denny Z. Apr 23, 2020 446 views

What are good resources for me to find scholarships?

#money #financial-aid #scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 434 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Apr 01, 2020 292 views

Where can you find culinary scholarships that help students with financial needs?

#financial-aid #culinary-school #pastry-arts #pastry-chef #culinary-scholarships