Career Questions tagged Anesthesia

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 86 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

#majors #anesthesiologist #medical-school #college #doctor #anesthesia

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 03, 2020 82 views

What’s the education needed to become an Anesthesiologist?

I am a 10th grader and have just gone through the process of planning out what I want to do for my next year in high school. I’ve been talking with my counselor about what path I want to take and have decided on Medical. I want to be an Anesthesiologist in the future but I do not know what...

#anesthesiology #anesthesia #medicine

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Aug 13, 2020 47 views
kathy L.’s Avatar
kathy L. Jul 30, 2020 104 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school. #anesthesiologist #doctor #medical #medicine...

#anesthesia

Jenay G.’s Avatar
Jenay G. Jul 06, 2020 107 views

Is anesthesiology a demanding career?

I am trying to decide which path I want to take in medicine and I’ve seriously been considering anesthesia. #medicine...

#anesthesia

jared C.’s Avatar
jared C. Oct 03, 2019 171 views
Clare W.’s Avatar
Clare W. Nov 14, 2019 124 views

What is the differences between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

I’m a junior in high school, interested in anesthesia, I’ve job shadowed CRNAS a couple times. Wondering what is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. #hospital-and-health-care #premed #healthcare #medicine #doctor...

#anesthesia

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 157 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. May 24, 2016 428 views

What is the best major when wanting to become an anesthesiologist?

As an upcoming college freshman, I'm unsure what to choose as my major. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#anesthesia