Career Questions tagged Anesthesia

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 02 22 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. doctor medicine healthcare premed college Anesthesia...

nurse

Brooke M.’s Avatar
Brooke M. Feb 12 342 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

college anesthesia medicine anesthesiologist biology volunteer internship doctor hospital hospital-and-health-care pre-med

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 313 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

college medical-school anesthesia doctor anesthesiologist majors

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 03, 2020 340 views

What’s the education needed to become an Anesthesiologist?

I am a 10th grader and have just gone through the process of planning out what I want to do for my next year in high school. I’ve been talking with my counselor about what path I want to take and have decided on Medical. I want to be an Anesthesiologist in the future but I do not know what...

anesthesia anesthesiology medicine

kathy L.’s Avatar
kathy L. Jul 30, 2020 222 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school. anesthesiologist doctor medical medicine...

anesthesia

Jenay G.’s Avatar
Jenay G. Jul 06, 2020 201 views

Is anesthesiology a demanding career?

I am trying to decide which path I want to take in medicine and I’ve seriously been considering anesthesia. medicine...

anesthesia

Clare W.’s Avatar
Clare W. Nov 14, 2019 210 views

What is the differences between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

I’m a junior in high school, interested in anesthesia, I’ve job shadowed CRNAS a couple times. Wondering what is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. hospital-and-health-care premed healthcare medicine doctor...

anesthesia

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Sep 17, 2019 235 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. nurse medicine healthcare nursing anesthesiology anesthesia Pharmacy anesthesia...

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. May 24, 2016 507 views

What is the best major when wanting to become an anesthesiologist?

As an upcoming college freshman, I'm unsure what to choose as my major. doctor medicine healthcare hospital-and-health-care...

anesthesia