Career Questions tagged Anesthesia

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16 135 views

What are the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiology Technicians?

I am asking about the most common weaknesses in the field of Anesthesiologist Technicians so i can focus on what most technicians commonly struggle with.

Zaria’s Avatar
Zaria Dec 02, 2021 325 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #premed #college #Anesthesia #nurse

Brooke’s Avatar
Brooke Feb 12, 2021 725 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

John’s Avatar
John Dec 05, 2020 526 views

What kind of major do you have to do during college to be an Anesthesiologist?

Hello, so I've been looking through questions that other people have asked about what it's like to be an Anesthesiologist or how to be an Anesthesiologist. I've seen some people say you only need to take classes like chemistry, biology, physics, calculus, and etc. and can major in something...

John’s Avatar
John Dec 03, 2020 664 views

What’s the education needed to become an Anesthesiologist?

I am a 10th grader and have just gone through the process of planning out what I want to do for my next year in high school. I’ve been talking with my counselor about what path I want to take and have decided on Medical. I want to be an Anesthesiologist in the future but I do not know what...

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Aug 13, 2020 278 views

What does being under general anesthesia feel like?

#general #anesthesia

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Aug 13, 2020 223 views

What should you not do before anesthesia?

Should you not like eat or drink? #anesthesia

kathy’s Avatar
kathy Jul 30, 2020 345 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school.

#anesthesiologist #doctor #medical #medicine #anesthesia

Jenay’s Avatar
Jenay Jul 06, 2020 313 views

Is anesthesiology a demanding career?

I am trying to decide which path I want to take in medicine and I’ve seriously been considering anesthesia. #medicine #anesthesia

Clare’s Avatar
Clare Nov 14, 2019 343 views

What is the differences between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

I’m a junior in high school, interested in anesthesia, I’ve job shadowed CRNAS a couple times. Wondering what is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. #hospital-and-health-care #premed #healthcare #medicine #doctor #anesthesia

jared’s Avatar
jared Oct 03, 2019 413 views

as a Nurse Anesthetists what is the hardest thing youve done?

ex can choosing #nursing to change fields #anesthesia #anesthesiology #nurse-practitioner #nurse

Sabrina’s Avatar
Sabrina Sep 17, 2019 338 views

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #Pharmacy #anesthesia assistant

jessica’s Avatar
jessica Jan 15, 2019 477 views

How many years did it take you to become a anesthesiologist nurse?

#anesthesia #nurse #nursing #anesthesiologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

jessica’s Avatar
jessica Jan 15, 2019 513 views

What is a typical work day for you?

#nurse #nursing #anesthesiologist #anesthesia #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Briana’s Avatar
Briana Jan 12, 2018 804 views

What´s the daily routine for an anesthesiologist?

#medicine #day-in-the-life #anesthesiology #hospital #anesthesia #anesthesiologist

Briana’s Avatar
Briana May 24, 2016 625 views

What is the best major when wanting to become an anesthesiologist?

As an upcoming college freshman, I'm unsure what to choose as my major. #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #anesthesia