Career Questions tagged Day In The Life

Dominick R.’s Avatar
Dominick R. Oct 09, 2020 455 views

What's it like a day in the life of an Auto Mechanic?

I am looking forward to a career as an auto mechanic and would like to know the daily obstacles a mechanic goes through. The pros and cons of being a mechanic.

#automotive #mechanic #day-in-the-life #day #obstacles

abigayle B.’s Avatar
abigayle B. Mar 15, 2019 427 views

What's the day in the life of an #orthodontist?

#day-in-the-life #orthodontist #medicine #orthodontics #doctor

Randy J.’s Avatar
Randy J. Feb 14, 2019 1496 views

What is the Hardest Part of Your Job

MHDO #MHDO #Career #Day-in-the-life

Jordan P.’s Avatar
Jordan P. Feb 13, 2019 428 views

whats is urban forestry like?

What do they do? How do they do it? Why do they do it? when do they do it? Is it fun? #career #Forestry #day-in-the-life #professional #environment #nature #environmental-science

Zadi P.’s Avatar
Zadi P. Aug 30, 2018 562 views

what is the daily life of a zoologist?

I am interested in knowing more about zoologist. I am a junior in high school and i think it would be interesting to learn what exactly a zoologist does in his/her daily life.
#zoology #day-in-the-life

Audra M.’s Avatar
Audra M. Mar 15, 2018 498 views

What is the day of an architect like?

What aspects of work do architects spend most of their time on? #architecture #architect #day-in-the-life-of #day-in-the-life

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 16, 2018 833 views

What does a day in the life of an orthodontist look like?

#orthodontist #teeth #dentistry #dental-hygienist #dental-practice #career #career-choice #career-counseling #job-search #career-path #careers #job #college #college-major #college-advice #college #college-admissions #college-major #college-advice #biochemistry #biology #chemistry #day-in-the-life

Drew H.’s Avatar
Drew H. Jan 25, 2018 458 views

How is your day usually in the Navy

I would really love to join the Navy but i wanna know how it is #day-in-the-life #navy

Briana M.’s Avatar
Briana M. Jan 12, 2018 720 views

What´s the daily routine for an anesthesiologist?

#medicine #day-in-the-life #anesthesiology #hospital #anesthesia #anesthesiologist

Krissy L.’s Avatar
Krissy L. Oct 28, 2016 752 views

What is a day in the life of a chemist like?

All through high school I have been interested in the topic of chemistry. I was just wondering what a chemist does and how it helps the environment or community or what you do on a daily basis. #chemistry #science #day-in-the-life #stem #women-in-stem