Career Questions tagged Environmental Science

Raymond C.’s Avatar
Raymond C. Sep 28, 2021 86 views

How long did go to school to get this job?

Basically an environmental engineering technician is who I’m asking...

environmental-science

Aisha Z.’s Avatar
Aisha Z. Jun 19, 2021 167 views

What does a regular day for an environmental engineer look like?

I am interested in environmental sciences/studies. I was looking at environmental engineer because I thought that would be interesting but I am not sure if that is really for me. What is it like to be an environmental engineer? engineer environmental-engineering environmental-science...

environmental

Scarleth S.’s Avatar
Scarleth S. Jun 16, 2021 163 views

What to expect working as environmental engineer?

The career choice that I choose is an environmental-engineering engineer environmental-science environmental engineer and I'm interested in how it would be to work as...

Rafael A.’s Avatar
Rafael A. Jun 10, 2021 156 views

What can I do to educate the world on the necessity of wildlife?

I’m a college student on a path to become a specialist with exotic animals to be able to educate the world on the necessity of wildlife conservation. These animals are the epitome of natural beauty and the are in need of protection from poachers and the risk of extinction. environmental...

biology environmental-science

Sheffield D.’s Avatar
Sheffield D. Jun 08, 2021 195 views

What does is the day in the life of an environmental scientist look like?

I am a high school student who is interested in majoring in environmental science and minoring in oceanography. environmental-science science...

environmental

Sheffield D.’s Avatar
Sheffield D. Jun 08, 2021 104 views

How can I prepare in high school for a career in environmental science and oceanography.

I would like to major in environmental science and a minor in oceanography. What courses should I take in high school to prepare myself for college? environmental-science...

oceanography

Sheffield D.’s Avatar
Sheffield D. Jun 08, 2021 170 views

How can I get involved in environmental science lab work as a high school student?

I'm very interested in environmental science and oceanography but I would like to find a place where I can get more hands on experience out in the field. I would love to assist a scientist with lab data but I don't know how to get involved. environmental-science research...

oceanography

David R.’s Avatar
David R. May 12, 2021 205 views

What types of Colleges or Universities offer classes on Environmental science? (Or Environmental science research if possible)

Hey, I'm David. I am 16 years old and am looking for colleges or Universities that focus on research rather than hands on.Environment environmental-science Ecology environmental-services...

research

David R.’s Avatar
David R. May 12, 2021 196 views

Is there such thing as a job that does both environmental science research and teaching?

Bad at multitasking, athletic, like to read, like having fun and being creative. Environment environmental-science environmental-services...

ecology

Pamela P.’s Avatar
Pamela P. Oct 04, 2020 215 views

Is environmental science a good course?

I'm a 16 year-old girl doing grade 11 ,and I'm kinda confused on wat to study. I love math!it's my favourite subject. environmental-science...

environment

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jul 31, 2020 273 views

What kind of work do environmental lawyers do?

I'm thinking about going into environmental law because I love English and I'm passionate about sustainability and the environment, but I don't know a lot about what kind of work it involves. Are there different types of environmental lawyers? Does it involve a lot of writing and editing? Are...

english law environment july20 writing science environmental-science lawyers environmental-law sustainability

Margot F.’s Avatar
Margot F. Jul 13, 2020 333 views

How do I narrow down focus on a career if I want to work in environmental science but also study how to mitigate its effects on society (environmental justice)?

I am a rising senior in high school and I am trying to figure out where I should apply to college and what career path I should pursue. I know I have time to decide what major, but I feel the need to focus my activities and classes on a more specific topic so my effort can go further in helping...

datascience policy climatechange socialjustice environmental-science environmentaljustice environmentalengineer activism

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04, 2020 395 views
Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 502 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! biology marine-biology environmental-science...

zoology

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 247 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. marine-biology animals biology...

environmental-science

Shola O.’s Avatar
Shola O. Oct 11, 2019 237 views

I want to write personal purpose statements in Environmental science and policy

I am a Veterinarian by profession, I live in Nigeria, and am work as a poultry General Manager. environmental-science...

veterinarian

Sophia L.’s Avatar
Sophia L. Mar 08, 2019 356 views

What is your description of a marine biologist?

I would like to know your description of marine biologists. Put your opinions AND facts <3 marine-biology biology biologist environmental-science...

marine

Jordan P.’s Avatar
Jordan P. Feb 13, 2019 333 views

whats is urban forestry like?

What do they do? How do they do it? Why do they do it? when do they do it? Is it fun? career Forestry day-in-the-life professional environment nature...

environmental-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 359 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

study-abroad science environmental-science masters austria europe germany graduate-school ecology

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 491 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 336 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 428 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?