Career Questions tagged Trade School

Kevon H.’s Avatar
Kevon H. Aug 26, 2021 191 views

What is a regular day like for workers in carpentry?

I am trying to learn the trade carpentry and I am just seeking out information. job carpentry carpenter trade...

trade-school

david P.’s Avatar
david P. Aug 05, 2021 160 views

What is the average working conditions for carpentry?

i am a job corp student looking for the right career for me carpentry job carpenter career career-path trade trade-school...

craft

Gabe A.’s Avatar
Gabe A. Mar 13, 2020 249 views

How much do ac technicals make a year

Hi my name is Gabe I am a student at leto High school school student trade-school...

hvac

Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Jan 16, 2018 492 views

How come trade schools aren't mentioned more often?

Whenever someone considers a path after high school it's always a four year college. I learned that trade jobs can earn you a lot of money, but trade schools that teach you how to do certain jobs are not mentioned as often as four year colleges. I want to go to a four year college but I'm also...

trades technical-school trade-school

John J.’s Avatar
John J. Mar 20, 2018 303 views

What is the better choice that will save me money and probably make me make more money in the future, Mechanical Engineering or Trade School to Automotive Technology?

Which one will be cheaper and which one will make me more money in the future. I have seen people make six figures with no college degree and they save a lot of money. mechanical-engineering...

trade-school

Yekaterina Z.’s Avatar
Yekaterina Z. Jan 16, 2018 577 views

Why is trade school so taboo in the US?

In Germany, it is completely normal for students that have graduated school to go directly into a trade school instead of college; in fact, students can learn to be in IT through hands-on learning. In the US, most are encouraged to attend college for four or so years to get a degree before...

foreign trade-school information-technology tech united-states vocational-school university science save-money