Career Questions tagged Diesel Mechanics

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan Aug 26, 2022 86 views

Where should I go for an education?

Being on a farm I have always worked on tractors, trucks, etc but don't know everything about diesel mechanics. What type of program would be the best to jump into?

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Aug 26, 2022 121 views

Would it be better to own your on shop, or to work for another big shop?

I was wondering this, to see which one is worth more of your time. Which would be more successful, a mechanic that owns his own shop, or one that works for a shop?

Tristan’s Avatar
Tristan Aug 26, 2022 236 views

What is one of the best schools for diesel mechanics in Iowa?

I want to become a diesel mechanic

Tristan’s Avatar
Tristan Aug 26, 2022 500 views

What do you have to do to become a regional manger for a John Deere dealership

I want to work for John Deere

holden’s Avatar
holden Nov 05, 2020 386 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next step i should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, i am most interested in welding, diesel mechanics and being a horse shoer, while my hobbies include welding, and working on trucks and cars and working with horses. A topic that i am passionate about is welding. what are some career options that best align with these interests and...

Chad’s Avatar
Chad Sep 01, 2017 540 views

What is the best place to go for diesel mech.?

About to graduate and really want to go into the field of diesel mech.#diesel #diesel-mechanics #mechanics #automotive

KAYLA’s Avatar
KAYLA May 18, 2016 628 views

What are some good scholarships for diesel equipment at a trade school?

I am a senior in high school and I got accepted into U.T.I down in Exton PA and I don't have the money to pay for it and I have been filling out as many scholarships as I can to help pay for it. #diesel-mechanics #mechanic #scholarships #college