Career Questions tagged Question

Heather M.’s Avatar
Heather M. Apr 17 45 views

According To My Current Strengths and Weaknesses, Would I Be A Good Fit For A Carrareer in the Film Industry

Strengths: Good with social Media, Good with electronics, and Good at writing. Weaknesses: Dislike young children, Hates standing in front of a room, Hates giving presentations, Not Organized, Easily put off task, bad speller, procrastination. I desire to go into Film Editing....

#question

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 257 views

What is the competition for Biomedical Engineering jobs in the state of Florida?

I want to go into biomedical engineering, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to find a job in Florida. #florida #engineering #bioengineering #job #biomedicalengineering...

#question

Amenda C.’s Avatar
Amenda C. Jan 23, 2018 176 views

what is the meaning of life?

When you are at your senior year, classes get easier and workloads just decreased. However, when I sat in the car alone, staring at the school. Wondering what was the whole point, after struggling for 3 years, there's a leap relaxation. And after that, you do it all again with college and...

#struggle #question #life-coach

bianca D.’s Avatar
bianca D. Jan 18, 2018 350 views
Luke L.’s Avatar
Luke L. Jan 17, 2018 240 views

Why should I consider honors programs in college?

A couple schools I've applied to have extended an invitation to apply to their honors programs, but why should I? How does it help me in life? #college #honors #question #why...

#engineering

Robert S.’s Avatar
Robert S. Jan 16, 2018 189 views

If there wasn't money would you choice a different path in life?

Is your goal to have money or something else? #tags #question #realtalk #lifequestions...

#why

Robert S.’s Avatar
Robert S. Jan 16, 2018 178 views

Why are people more interested in finding a job that supplies money instead of following their dream?

In today's society people tend to follow the money instead of following their deams; my question is why? If you're not happy in the job you choice then why bother do it? #tags #question...

#moneyofdreams

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Nov 24, 2017 263 views

IIT JAM Quesiton Papers?

how #question papers are helpful to prepare for IIT JAM...

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017 496 views

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#economy #help #politics #friends #mba #question #gamily #everyone #history

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Nov 02, 2016 2963 views

What are some good questions to ask a professional panel?

I have had the opportunity in the past to visit accounting firms and converse with accountants. However, I always found myself at a dead end with an inability to come up with good questions. I had a train of thought, but I could not put them into words. Now I want to get an idea of what would...

#question #interviews #interview-questions #career-counseling #counseling

Belsabeth O.’s Avatar
Belsabeth O. Oct 23, 2016 355 views

what are the long term benefits of becoming a physical therapist?

the question is important for me to know when choosing a major #physical-therapy #physical...

#question