Career Questions tagged Robots

Uwakwe O.’s Avatar
Uwakwe O. Nov 10 44 views

Robonautics benchmarking

We have come a long way, we still have further to go. I see a future where we don't risk human lives on space station repair / constuction. When will this be in the forseeable future? human-resources career robots...

nasa

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. Feb 16 359 views

What types of math do I need for robotics

I’m 21 I like music and robots and I want to build and design the animatronics at Disney parks math Robots...

disney

Gelsey P.’s Avatar
Gelsey P. May 31, 2018 391 views

What are the complexities of becoming a computer engineer?

I was involved in robotics this year and I really enjoyed the technological computing innovation behind it. The structure to advance our robot required concepts of computer engineering. I’ve realized that there’s a lot of principals to this form of engineering. career engineer robots...

computer technology

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Jan 24, 2018 302 views

Should I worry about the future of artificial intelligence when selecting a career?

Since I was six years old I have dreamed of becoming a teacher. However, I recently read and article online that predicts that within 50 years half of all human occupations will be replaced with artificially intelligent robots. Should I be concerned about my career as a teacher being cut short...

teaching robots

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 24, 2016 727 views

Should I be worried about technology and robots potentially taking over some jobs?

It's no lie that technology has always been advancing forward and improving, but should I be worried about it in terms of getting a job in the future? Do you think it'll be harder for the future generation when they're ready to start working? How should we avoid this if it becomes a problem?...

technology job employment robots japan