Career Questions tagged Robots

Gelsey P.’s Avatar
Gelsey P. May 31, 2018 258 views

What are the complexities of becoming a computer engineer?

I was involved in robotics this year and I really enjoyed the technological computing innovation behind it. The structure to advance our robot required concepts of computer engineering. I’ve realized that there’s a lot of principals to this form of engineering. #career #engineer #robots...

#computer #technology

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Jan 24, 2018 187 views

Should I worry about the future of artificial intelligence when selecting a career?

Since I was six years old I have dreamed of becoming a teacher. However, I recently read and article online that predicts that within 50 years half of all human occupations will be replaced with artificially intelligent robots. Should I be concerned about my career as a teacher being cut short...

#teaching #robots

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 24, 2016 588 views

Should I be worried about technology and robots potentially taking over some jobs?

It's no lie that technology has always been advancing forward and improving, but should I be worried about it in terms of getting a job in the future? Do you think it'll be harder for the future generation when they're ready to start working? How should we avoid this if it becomes a problem?...

#japan #robots #job #technology #employment