Career Questions tagged Robots

Adonis’s Avatar
Adonis Nov 21, 2022 189 views

What file type should I use for my online resume and how many pages should it be?

I have been wondering about these two questions for a while and would like professional answers, thank you kindly.

Adonis’s Avatar
Adonis Nov 21, 2022 166 views

How many pages should my resume be? What style should I format my resume in? What file type should I use for my online resume?

Uwakwe’s Avatar
Uwakwe Nov 10, 2021 310 views

Robonautics benchmarking

We have come a long way, we still have further to go. I see a future where we don't risk human lives on space station repair / constuction. When will this be in the forseeable future?
#human-resources #career #robots #nasa

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Feb 16, 2021 655 views

What types of math do I need for robotics

I’m 21 I like music and robots and I want to build and design the animatronics at Disney parks #math #Robots #Disney

Gelsey’s Avatar
Gelsey May 31, 2018 553 views

What are the complexities of becoming a computer engineer?

I was involved in robotics this year and I really enjoyed the technological computing innovation behind it. The structure to advance our robot required concepts of computer engineering. I’ve realized that there’s a lot of principals to this form of engineering. #career #engineer #robots...

Maeve’s Avatar
Maeve Jan 24, 2018 432 views

Should I worry about the future of artificial intelligence when selecting a career?

Since I was six years old I have dreamed of becoming a teacher. However, I recently read and article online that predicts that within 50 years half of all human occupations will be replaced with artificially intelligent robots. Should I be concerned about my career as a teacher being cut short...

Anudari’s Avatar
Anudari May 24, 2016 861 views

Should I be worried about technology and robots potentially taking over some jobs?

It's no lie that technology has always been advancing forward and improving, but should I be worried about it in terms of getting a job in the future? Do you think it'll be harder for the future generation when they're ready to start working? How should we avoid this if it becomes a problem?...