Career Questions tagged Human Resources

Angela P.’s Avatar
Angela P. 11 mins ago 0 views

When can l start the volunteer ?

I consider myself to be efficient, responsible and organized able to work in a team. Also, in customer services. I have intensive knowledge of administration, which has then, lead #human-resources me to conduct a team leader role in Spain. I am looking to continue with my skills and experience...

Barbara F.’s Avatar
Barbara F. Feb 05 58 views

What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?

I am a sophomore at The Borough of Manhattan Community College. My professional aspiration is to become a human resources manager. I consider myself determined, motivated and an accountable student with highly leadership skills. Looking forward new opportunities to gain experience and achieve...

#human-resources #networking

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 45 views

Where should I start with new degree in Community Development?

As a soon to be graduate obtaining a degree in Community Development, with a concentration in Community Services, where should I look, in terms of organizations or companies to start my career. #community-management #career #human-resources...

Britney B.’s Avatar
Britney B. Jan 27 48 views

Looking for someone flexible with experience?

I'm currently a student at NAIT taking business with a concentration in Human Resources. I have 5+ years of experience in retail as an assistant manager. Great with customer service skills and want to get out into the workforce to help others. #business #career #career #networking...

#human-resources #peoplefirst

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Nov 30, 2019 96 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry? Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job? What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals? Thanks! #human-resources #career-details #business...

#hiringsolution

Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. Nov 20, 2019 63 views
Mostafa E.’s Avatar
Mostafa E. Oct 02, 2019 54 views

Research in Human Resources Law

How can I get a training in the field of specialization in professional driving I have a driver certificate professional transport of persons taxi 10 years experience I also have a driving license truck and experience 2 years I want to complete my specialty in Canada How can this I am married...

#human-resources

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 90 views
payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06, 2019 51 views

What is a day on the job being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brenna High School who is interested in being a psychiatrist. I often wonder what it is like and what the job entails. #psychiatry...

#human-resources

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22, 2019 141 views

Why did you decide to choose this job/line of work?

#medicine #human-resources #doctor #career-path Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "why you'll take this...

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22, 2019 130 views

Do you have to pay for food at your job, or do you get it for free?

#management #marketing #law #human-resources #management Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "if you have to pay for the food or you get it for...

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. May 21, 2019 119 views

what is life

What is my purpose and what are humans made for...

#human-resources

Kelly T.’s Avatar
Kelly T. May 03, 2019 78 views

How can I use my resources better.

How and other ideas....

#human-resources

Kierra D.’s Avatar
Kierra D. Apr 25, 2019 133 views
Reilly B.’s Avatar
Reilly B. Apr 24, 2019 116 views

Starting salary (or hourly) for a recent grad after 9 months of interning being converted to a FTE as an HR Coordinator? (PDX)

I just graduated college with a double major in Business Management & HR. I have been interning at my company for 9 months and will be converting to a FTE as an HR Coordinator. What should I ask for as a starting salary/hour wage. Also, what is the different between an HR Coordinator and HR...

#business #tech #human-resources #recentgrad

ladaria W.’s Avatar
ladaria W. Dec 19, 2018 218 views

Stress level

Is the stress level in CMA occupation high ? And how do you deal with it ? #stress...

#human-resources