Career Questions tagged Human Resources

Kakwi Kawas S.’s Avatar
Kakwi Kawas S. 8 hours ago 23 views
Micaiah M.’s Avatar
Micaiah M. Feb 24 67 views

Do you feel content with your work?

I know everyone has their ups and downs, but in general, can it get depressing? Does working with people fascinate you enough to enjoy working? #clinical-psychology #counseling #psychology...

#human-resources

Angela P.’s Avatar
Angela P. Feb 24 35 views

When can l start the volunteer ?

I consider myself to be efficient, responsible and organized able to work in a team. Also, in customer services. I have intensive knowledge of administration, which has then, lead #human-resources me to conduct a team leader role in Spain. I am looking to continue with my skills and experience...

Barbara F.’s Avatar
Barbara F. Feb 05 77 views

What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?

I am a sophomore at The Borough of Manhattan Community College. My professional aspiration is to become a human resources manager. I consider myself determined, motivated and an accountable student with highly leadership skills. Looking forward new opportunities to gain experience and achieve...

#networking #human-resources

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 60 views

Where should I start with new degree in Community Development?

As a soon to be graduate obtaining a degree in Community Development, with a concentration in Community Services, where should I look, in terms of organizations or companies to start my career. #community-management #career #human-resources...

Britney B.’s Avatar
Britney B. Jan 27 75 views

Looking for someone flexible with experience?

I'm currently a student at NAIT taking business with a concentration in Human Resources. I have 5+ years of experience in retail as an assistant manager. Great with customer service skills and want to get out into the workforce to help others. #business #career #career #networking...

#peoplefirst #human-resources

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Nov 30, 2019 113 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry? Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job? What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals? Thanks! #human-resources #career-details #business...

#hiringsolution

Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. Nov 20, 2019 70 views
Mostafa E.’s Avatar
Mostafa E. Oct 02, 2019 61 views

Research in Human Resources Law

How can I get a training in the field of specialization in professional driving I have a driver certificate professional transport of persons taxi 10 years experience I also have a driving license truck and experience 2 years I want to complete my specialty in Canada How can this I am married...

#human-resources

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 103 views
payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06, 2019 64 views

What is a day on the job being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brenna High School who is interested in being a psychiatrist. I often wonder what it is like and what the job entails. #psychiatry...

#human-resources

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22, 2019 154 views

Why did you decide to choose this job/line of work?

#medicine #human-resources #doctor #career-path Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "why you'll take this...

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22, 2019 138 views

Do you have to pay for food at your job, or do you get it for free?

#management #marketing #law #human-resources #management Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "if you have to pay for the food or you get it for...

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. May 21, 2019 128 views

what is life

What is my purpose and what are humans made for...

#human-resources

Kelly T.’s Avatar
Kelly T. May 03, 2019 83 views

How can I use my resources better.

How and other ideas....

#human-resources

Kierra D.’s Avatar
Kierra D. Apr 25, 2019 145 views