Career Questions tagged Human Resources

Joan B.’s Avatar
Joan B. Oct 19 47 views

What is the difference between talent acquisition and recruitment?

Hello, What are the core differences between talent acquisition and recruitment? What are the pro's and cons? Also, how does it play into Human Resources? Thank you in advance!! (: talent-acquisition recruitment recruiting human-resources...

hr

Jacob R.’s Avatar
Jacob R. Aug 13 154 views

What would be the correct foot wear would be for mechanic work

I am going to be going into auto mechanic work soon...

human-resources

Aramis H.’s Avatar
Aramis H. Jul 30 147 views

How do I get involved in internships and work experience?

I want to gain as much hands-on experience as possible so that I can use it in the future and be that much better because of it. internship job...

human-resources

Amy L.’s Avatar
Amy L. Jun 12 353 views

How do you know if doing human resource management is right for you? Do you need to narrow down which industry to work in for HR?

I am currently studying business in college, but I am not sure which business major to study. I do a lot of communications and like connecting with people, which is why I think HR might be right for me. (I'm not sure if this is the correct way of thinking or viewing HR.) There is HR in many...

human-resources business

Chazity C.’s Avatar
Chazity C. Jun 10 93 views

What are some jobs that had to do with the human mind and how it works

I am a spontaneous person who likes to have a plan set before doing anything. Everything had to be organized with me and done to my liking....

human-resources

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Jun 01 154 views

Why become an ob-gyn?

My reason is simple I want to be an ob-gyn because I enjoy the thought of helping women all around the world go through one of the hardest things in life. Childbirth to me is like a new breath of fresh air for another living thing. No matter what they become they have a whole world to pick from...

management human-resources leadership career

Harmony D.’s Avatar
Harmony D. Jun 01 271 views

What jobs are available right after college after having a minor in Human Resource Management?

I am a college sophmore with a goal of becoming a Human Resources Manager someday. human-resources...

leadership

Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. May 02 243 views

Can I attend two universities?

I committed to two colleges but college 1 starts in the summer 2021 and the college 2 starts in the fall 2021. I am planning on only staying at college 1 for the summer term and then dropping out. I plan on continuing at college 2 from fall till the end of my sophomore year. I plan on using my...

financial-aid human-resources fafsa finance

Estefania M.’s Avatar
Estefania M. Apr 27 221 views

How can I find a biological engineering job in a small startup company?

I am a Biological Engineering major graduating this August from Purdue University and am having a hard time finding a full time job since I do not have any internship/ work experience. engineer jobs first-job work human-resources internships biology...

biotech

Hannah P.’s Avatar
Hannah P. Jan 19 181 views

What are we besides being called "Human"?

I am 17-years old and the school that I go to is called "West Valley High" home of the wolfpack. high-school...

human-resources

Bharat K.’s Avatar
Bharat K. Jan 12 275 views

For AFROTC, do you get to complete a Master's degree or are you immediately forced to become an officer?

I want to complete an engineering degree and then follow into intelligence, but I am not sure whether I will get the opportunity to get that master's if I complete ROTC. Can someone help? military...

human-resources

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 197 views
Xavier P.’s Avatar
Xavier P. Oct 15, 2020 227 views

What is the perfect time to start working as a profesional ?

I’m really passionate and dedicated in what i do, I will like to learn chemistry and physics also human anatomy....

human-resources

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Aug 03, 2020 339 views

What is it like working in HR?

A was browsing a list of careers on the internet, and I came across Human Resources. It definitely sparked my interest, so I did some more research. I could really see myself going into HR, but i would like a little more information. For example, what does a typical day consist of? Do you make...

college human-resources social-work business helping-others human

Tyson M.’s Avatar
Tyson M. Jul 29, 2020 189 views

When going into the nursing field what can be the most difficult thing you face

I’m a very outgoing person I would love to find a internship program to go into maybe even for human-resources since I do so great speaking to people I have a high interest in helping people as well which is why I thought to go into...

nursing

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 17, 2020 687 views

What a safe job site to find internship job/career?

I am looking for an Information technology internship job /volunteer to gain experience. I have used some job sites to find a job (career builder, indeed, snagajob) , but I got scammed. Someone, please provide me a safe job site. internship technology job human-resources tech...

safe engineering jobscam covid19 college career