Career Questions tagged Human Resources

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 27 313 views

How do I get an internship online in the Philippines?

I'm a grade 10 student and i really want to have experience on interning or maybe just volunteering. It doesn't matter if it's paid or not.

Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Apr 08 84 views

Would I look bad if I start a business without having a degree in college?

Hi, I'm a junior in high school and I was wondering if not having any degree for college/high school effect the chances of hiring people that do have degrees/have the experience, as I want to go straight into business as soon as I finish high school. Wonderings I had were would I be looked...

kayla B.’s Avatar
kayla B. Mar 15 148 views

what do you need to be qualified for human resources manager ?

i'm a student from job corps center and i wanted to get advice about what you need to be qualified for human resources

Sam S.’s Avatar
Sam S. Feb 17 205 views

Why can't recruiters give you feedback on why you were rejected?

I'm sure there have been times when someone applies to a job and gets rejected, but when they ask for feedback some recruiters say they can't provide it. For any recruiter on here, if you're able to share, why is this the case? Does this have something to do with company policy or is it just...

Kquevhin G.’s Avatar
Kquevhin G. Jan 21 157 views

Do psych-related jobs in business (e.g. HR, I/O psychology, marketing) require experience in programming and data analysis?

Hello, I would like to know if you need to have experience in computer science to be eligible and be considered for such jobs, especially since it's something I don't really enjoy or have an interest in + it's one of the subjects I have the lowest grade on. If so, I might end up switching to a...

Ivana H.’s Avatar
Ivana H. Dec 30, 2021 138 views

What are the different types of jobs that involve working in front desk and answering people’s questions/ assisting them- like customer service, secretary, etc.

I see people in dentists and other places that sit in front and deal with the people that come in. What types of jobs are those? Thanks #human-resources

Uwakwe O.’s Avatar
Uwakwe O. Nov 10, 2021 165 views

Robonautics benchmarking

We have come a long way, we still have further to go. I see a future where we don't risk human lives on space station repair / constuction. When will this be in the forseeable future?
#human-resources #career #robots #nasa

Joan B.’s Avatar
Joan B. Oct 19, 2021 2155 views

What is the difference between talent acquisition and recruitment?

Hello,
What are the core differences between talent acquisition and recruitment? What are the pro's and cons? Also, how does it play into Human Resources?
Thank you in advance!! (:
#talent-acquisition #recruitment #recruiting #human-resources #hr

Jacob R.’s Avatar
Jacob R. Aug 13, 2021 236 views

What would be the correct foot wear would be for mechanic work

I am going to be going into auto mechanic work soon #human-resources

Aramis H.’s Avatar
Aramis H. Jul 30, 2021 279 views

How do I get involved in internships and work experience?

I want to gain as much hands-on experience as possible so that I can use it in the future and be that much better because of it. #internship #job #human-resources

Amy L.’s Avatar
Amy L. Jun 12, 2021 602 views

How do you know if doing human resource management is right for you? Do you need to narrow down which industry to work in for HR?

I am currently studying business in college, but I am not sure which business major to study. I do a lot of communications and like connecting with people, which is why I think HR might be right for me. (I'm not sure if this is the correct way of thinking or viewing HR.) There is HR in many...

Chazity C.’s Avatar
Chazity C. Jun 10, 2021 166 views

What are some jobs that had to do with the human mind and how it works

I am a spontaneous person who likes to have a plan set before doing anything. Everything had to be organized with me and done to my liking. #human-resources

Angel B.’s Avatar
Angel B. Jun 01, 2021 304 views

Why become an ob-gyn?

My reason is simple I want to be an ob-gyn because I enjoy the thought of helping women all around the world go through one of the hardest things in life. Childbirth to me is like a new breath of fresh air for another living thing. No matter what they become they have a whole world to pick from...

Harmony D.’s Avatar
Harmony D. Jun 01, 2021 609 views

What jobs are available right after college after having a minor in Human Resource Management?

I am a college sophmore with a goal of becoming a Human Resources Manager someday. #human-resources #leadership

Harmony D.’s Avatar
Harmony D. Jun 01, 2021 259 views
Keo N.’s Avatar
Keo N. May 02, 2021 357 views

Can I attend two universities?

I committed to two colleges but college 1 starts in the summer 2021 and the college 2 starts in the fall 2021. I am planning on only staying at college 1 for the summer term and then dropping out. I plan on continuing at college 2 from fall till the end of my sophomore year. I plan on using my...

Estefania M.’s Avatar
Estefania M. Apr 27, 2021 336 views

How can I find a biological engineering job in a small startup company?

I am a Biological Engineering major graduating this August from Purdue University and am having a hard time finding a full time job since I do not have any internship/ work experience. #engineer #jobs #first-job #work #human-resources #internships #biology #biotech

adriana S.’s Avatar
adriana S. Mar 12, 2021 213 views

Do you think the time it takes to become a forensic science technician is worth it? Do you enjoy your job? If so what is your favorite part?

I really enjoy learning about cases and finding the solution and answers based on the evidence is really satisfactory to me. #student-development #human-resources #jobs #student-development #forensicwork

Hannah P.’s Avatar
Hannah P. Jan 19, 2021 242 views

What are we besides being called "Human"?

I am 17-years old and the school that I go to is called "West Valley High" home of the wolfpack. #high-school #human-resources