Career Questions tagged Human Resources

Hannah P.’s Avatar
Hannah P. Jan 19 86 views

What are we besides being called "Human"?

I am 17-years old and the school that I go to is called "West Valley High" home of the wolfpack. #high-school...

#human-resources

Bharat K.’s Avatar
Bharat K. Jan 12 83 views

For AFROTC, do you get to complete a Master's degree or are you immediately forced to become an officer?

I want to complete an engineering degree and then follow into intelligence, but I am not sure whether I will get the opportunity to get that master's if I complete ROTC. Can someone help? #military...

#human-resources

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 97 views
Xavier P.’s Avatar
Xavier P. Oct 15, 2020 125 views

What is the perfect time to start working as a profesional ?

I’m really passionate and dedicated in what i do, I will like to learn chemistry and physics also human anatomy....

#human-resources

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Aug 03, 2020 235 views

What is it like working in HR?

A was browsing a list of careers on the internet, and I came across Human Resources. It definitely sparked my interest, so I did some more research. I could really see myself going into HR, but i would like a little more information. For example, what does a typical day consist of? Do you make...

#social-work #helping-others #human #human-resources #business #college

Tyson M.’s Avatar
Tyson M. Jul 29, 2020 118 views

When going into the nursing field what can be the most difficult thing you face

I’m a very #outgoing person I would love to find a #internship program to go into maybe even for #human-resources since I do so great speaking to people I have a high interest in helping people as well which is why I thought to go into...

#nursing

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. May 17, 2020 532 views

What a safe job site to find internship job/career?

I am looking for an Information technology internship job /volunteer to gain experience. I have used some job sites to find a job (career builder, indeed, snagajob) , but I got scammed. Someone, please provide me a safe job site. #internship #technology #job #human-resources #tech...

#jobscam #career #safe #engineering #covid19 #college

Ian M.’s Avatar
Ian M. Apr 23, 2020 197 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 206 views

Should I get CompTIA A+ Certification?

I wonder if companies required certification for entry-level IT students, or, Is it possible for me to get a job without it. Is it worth it? I did some research and it said it's really good to have it just in case. #honestopinon #technology #job-search #career #job-application #internship...

#covid19 #human-resources

Hana L.’s Avatar
Hana L. Apr 20, 2020 172 views

What are potential summer jobs or internships available that would look good on my future resume and offer me valuable experience?

I am an undergrad psychology BA student. I want a job or internship that relates somehow to psychology or that will give me relevant experience for clinical psychology/interpersonal skills that would benefit me in the future. What are some ideas of something that I could do? #psychology...

#internship #job-search #job #human-resources

Kakwi K.’s Avatar
Kakwi K. Apr 07, 2020 531 views
Micaiah M.’s Avatar
Micaiah M. Feb 24, 2020 202 views

Do you feel content with your work?

I know everyone has their ups and downs, but in general, can it get depressing? Does working with people fascinate you enough to enjoy working? #clinical-psychology #counseling #psychology...

#human-resources

Angela P.’s Avatar
Angela P. Feb 24, 2020 150 views

When can l start the volunteer ?

I consider myself to be efficient, responsible and organized able to work in a team. Also, in customer services. I have intensive knowledge of administration, which has then, lead #human-resources me to conduct a team leader role in Spain. I am looking to continue with my skills and experience...

Barbara F.’s Avatar
Barbara F. Feb 05, 2020 175 views

What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?

I am a sophomore at The Borough of Manhattan Community College. My professional aspiration is to become a human resources manager. I consider myself determined, motivated and an accountable student with highly leadership skills. Looking forward new opportunities to gain experience and achieve...

#networking #human-resources

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30, 2020 162 views

Where should I start with new degree in Community Development?

As a soon to be graduate obtaining a degree in Community Development, with a concentration in Community Services, where should I look, in terms of organizations or companies to start my career. #community-management #career #human-resources...

Britney B.’s Avatar
Britney B. Jan 27, 2020 190 views

Looking for someone flexible with experience?

I'm currently a student at NAIT taking business with a concentration in Human Resources. I have 5+ years of experience in retail as an assistant manager. Great with customer service skills and want to get out into the workforce to help others. #business #career #career #networking...

#peoplefirst #human-resources

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Nov 30, 2019 230 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry? Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job? What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals? Thanks! #human-resources #career-details #business...

#hiringsolution

Mostafa E.’s Avatar
Mostafa E. Oct 02, 2019 142 views

Research in Human Resources Law

How can I get a training in the field of specialization in professional driving I have a driver certificate professional transport of persons taxi 10 years experience I also have a driving license truck and experience 2 years I want to complete my specialty in Canada How can this I am married...

#human-resources