Career Questions tagged Human Resources

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. 2 days ago
payton J.’s Avatar
payton J. Sep 06

What is a day on the job being a psychiatrist?

I am a senior student at Brenna High School who is interested in being a psychiatrist. I often wonder what it is like and what the job entails. #psychiatry...

#human-resources

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22

Why did you decide to choose this job/line of work?

#medicine #human-resources #doctor #career-path Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "why you'll take this...

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Jul 22

Do you have to pay for food at your job, or do you get it for free?

#management #marketing #law #human-resources #management Admin note - The CV Staff made edits to the question for clarity. Original question - "if you have to pay for the food or you get it for...

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. May 21

what is life

What is my purpose and what are humans made for...

#human-resources

Kelly T.’s Avatar
Kelly T. May 03

How can I use my resources better.

How and other ideas....

#human-resources

Kierra D.’s Avatar
Kierra D. Apr 25
Reilly B.’s Avatar
Reilly B. Apr 24

Starting salary (or hourly) for a recent grad after 9 months of interning being converted to a FTE as an HR Coordinator? (PDX)

I just graduated college with a double major in Business Management & HR. I have been interning at my company for 9 months and will be converting to a FTE as an HR Coordinator. What should I ask for as a starting salary/hour wage. Also, what is the different between an HR Coordinator and HR...

#business #recentgrad #human-resources #tech

ladaria W.’s Avatar
ladaria W. Dec 19, 2018

Stress level

Is the stress level in CMA occupation high ? And how do you deal with it ? #stress...

#human-resources

Bryan M.’s Avatar
Bryan M. Oct 31, 2018

During networking events, what questions can I ask to build meaningful relationships that also keep conversations going for along time?

In a general context, however what would be examples of questions to ask Healthcare IT professionals that can help you learn more about thier department and why they do what they do? #human-resources #interviews...

#business

Kendria V.’s Avatar
Kendria V. Oct 09, 2018
Savannah W.’s Avatar
Savannah W. Aug 22, 2018

What is the greatest job in HR Management?

I am hoping to get a BS in HR Management and am really interested in what that job does. I know the basics but what is something that I can really look forward to?...

#human-resources

Greysen A.’s Avatar
Greysen A. Aug 12, 2018

What should I go to school for to work in a nonprofit?

I am really interested in working in a nonprofit, maybe something that has to do with LGBT, kids, or human rights. I think I would be interested in being a therapist of some sort within the organization. I was just wondering what would be suggested for me to go to school for to major in, and...

#nonprofits #therapy #lgbt #humanrights #college-majors #youth #human-resources

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Apr 16, 2018

what keeps you employed ?

Can my characteristics, appearance, and good work improve my chances in keeping a gob? #work #employment #job #job-applications #advancement #career-advising...

#human-resources