Career Questions tagged Customer Service

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 13, 2020 46 views

Whats the best customer service technique to use in the HVAC field

I'm a job corps students whats the best way i could prepare to deal with customers? #hvac...

#customer-service

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jul 10, 2017 2469 views

How much time do you have to make a first impression?

I know that first impressions matter, that they are extremely important. Does anyone know exactly how long you have to make a first impression? Thank you! #marketing-and-advertising #information-technology-and-services #financial-services...

#customer-service

Allen B.’s Avatar
Allen B. Mar 08, 2016 697 views

Is customer support at an airline easier or harder than customer support in other industries?

I'm thinking about working in customer support, but I hear it's hard dealing with unhappy customers on the phone. Is it the same for airline customer support? Please tell me in what ways it can be harder or easier. This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the...

#airline-industry #customer-service #customer-support #customer-satisfaction #customer-relations

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Mar 09, 2017 1558 views

If you were going to rate your job, 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being amazing, what would you rate it?

So, you are filling out a survey for your job. One of the questions is, "Rate your job on a scale of 1-10, 1 being worst and 10 being best." What would you rate your job? Do you wake up every morning excited to go to work, do you just "not mind" working, or do you REALLY hate your job? Thank...

#customer-service #science #social-media #business #law #medicine #career #teaching

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 20, 2017 608 views

What classes are out there for Customer Service representatives?

I really need to work on my social skills and I know that there are speech classes, but I want to know what classes are specifically for working in Customer Service. #customer-service #social-skills...

#customer-support

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 623 views

What type of businesses offer programs to teach customer service, project management, or team-work?

I am planning to go into system administrations and wonder what types of programs I will have to attend to obtain the job and/or put on my resume. #project-management #resume-writing #customer-service #team-leadership #system-administration...

#team-work

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Feb 09, 2017 8271 views

If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be?

Hey! Just wondering what one thing you would want to change about your job. Would it be the workplace? The hours? The pay? The dress code? Coworkers? What would it be? Thanks in advance for answering, I appreciate it! #business #medicine #nursing #law #marketing...

#customer-service

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Feb 08, 2017 4260 views

If you could go back in time and tell your younger-self one thing, what would it be?

What one piece of advice would you want to tell your younger self? Would it be something about jobs and careers, losses and struggles, life and love? What would it be? #business #medicine #marketing #financial-services #social-media #marketing-and-advertising #strategy...

#customer-service

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Feb 04, 2017 2230 views

What will make you stand out at a job interview?

Hey! I was just wondering what could make me stand out a little when I go to a job interview. Would it be something that I would say, something that I would do, or something else? Thank you! #business #medicine #teaching #law #technology #interviews #information-technology...

#customer-service

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Feb 04, 2017 2504 views
Bogusia S.’s Avatar
Bogusia S. Jan 31, 2017 1086 views
Harnek S.’s Avatar
Harnek S. Jan 22, 2017 530 views

How to get a part time job without references?

I am currently studying international business and want to find a job relating to this field. #management...

#customer-service

Tylea M.’s Avatar
Tylea M. Oct 10, 2016 621 views

How do you effectively communicate your value to an employer in a short interaction?

Received a call from a potential employer and wanted to know how best to communicate value during a phone pres-screen. #business #marketing #communications #recruiting #hiring #customer-service #professional-development...

#phone-etiquette

Kate T.’s Avatar
Kate T. Mar 08, 2016 769 views

What are the steps required to get a job working as a travel companion for the elderly or young children? Is there even such a job out there?

I would like to make a career out of flying with young children or the elderly. Would I work with a specific airport or an airline? How old do I have to be to apply? What are the requirements? This question was posted by a CareerVillage administrator on behalf of the students of CareerVillage....

#airline-industry #aviation #customer-service #flight-companion

Julea P.’s Avatar
Julea P. Feb 10, 2014 13992 views

What do I need to qualify for a customer service job?

I think there are some jobs in my area where I can work in customer service. What do I need to qualify for a customer service job? Do I need to have a certain college major, or can I go straight from high school. Do I need previous experience? Every job seems to require previous experience, so...

#customer-service #support