Career Questions tagged Customer Experience

Roberto’s Avatar
Roberto Jan 23, 2018 731 views

What is better as an intended minor to help increase the amount of experience for a marketing job.

I want to be able to get the best real life experience for a career in marketing to be able to grow quickly. #marketing
#customer-experience #college-minor

Quiana’s Avatar
Quiana Oct 09, 2017 66156 views

Describe a difficult task you were faced with and how you addressed it.

#customer-experience #customer-service #customer-satisfaction #customer-relations

Quiana’s Avatar
Quiana Oct 09, 2017 73534 views

Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?

It's for a job as a grocery store shopper. #customer-service #customer-experience #customer-satisfaction #career #career-counseling

Jodie’s Avatar
Jodie Feb 13, 2017 1027 views

What are good jobs to get you started and help you to build confidence?

I would like to soon apply for a job. I'm 17 years old and have not previously had any work, I'm also quite a quiet person so would like a job thats not overwhelming, but that still offers good experience and is of a relatively good pay for a few days a week (I need the time to relax, as well...

Sydney’s Avatar
Sydney Aug 19, 2016 778 views

Why working in the sports entertainment industry can be profitable and in other cases not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been doing research in what to do after high school. And I was wondering how do some people make a lot of profit while other are struggling and I don't know if I want to go into this career or not. #customer-experience