Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?

10

Parth’s Answer

My best achievement was managing a team with members having more than 10 years of experience and I was just 3 years experienced resulting in delivering to the clients successfully. The fact that I exceeded expectations of my boss as well as the client made this achievement significant.
2

WaConda’s Answer

WaConda Curington

Hello Quiana. My best work achievement is loving what I do. My passion is helping customers and being able to relate with them on any level. Not taking rudeness personally, but instead, using it as a tool to understand the customer. It’s important to listen to people and let them know that you hear and understand the concern and intend on helping ease/resolve it to completion. This way you build trust, loyalty and longlasting relationship with customers.

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Last updated 55 secs ago</span>

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Delete this</span>

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Edit this</span>

Hi WaConda. I like your advice; especially loving what you do. Building trust, loyalty and lasting relationships is what I practice as a Project Manager on my teams. Sheila Jordan

1

Doloris’s Answer

My best work achievement is obtaining the exact position and title I felt like was the gateway to my future career. After a layoff a few years ago, I specifically focused on working in the exact position I felt like would propel my career. I felt undervalued at my former company and I had absolutely no desire to try to pursue other opportunities after the reorganization. My step out on faith propelled my career in ways I did not expect and I am extremely grateful my hard work has not gone unnoticed.
0

Kathryn’s Answer

Great question! I believe my best work achievement to this point in my career would be the promotions that I recommended for my direct reports over the years.  I believe that a manager, no matter what level, should always surround themselves with people who know more than they do. I encourage my direct reports to learn from me as much as I learn from them. I always look for the good in my subordinates and try to guide them to become good managers themselves.  

0

WaConda’s Answer

0

Lawrance’s Answer

Whenever Customers Appreciates something on the call, like he was struggling with this issue for more than 2-3 hours and unable to fix it and when I fix it quickly, he will be extremely pleased and appreciates the knowledge we have.

0

Sofia’s Answer

My greatest achievemente was create an impact in the company community to celebrate love by running. It wasn´t done alone of course, but seeing someone believing in myself and help an idea coming people from different parts of the glove together, in oder to accomplish the same purpose was like going to the moon to me. That moment I felt we matter and even being in a small location everyone has an hand in inspiring something, no matter the impact it can have - small, local, global (we never imagined the impacted it would create wen we made it locally first)
Things happen when we believe in something
0