Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?

9

Parth’s Answer

My best achievement was managing a team with members having more than 10 years of experience and I was just 3 years experienced resulting in delivering to the clients successfully. The fact that I exceeded expectations of my boss as well as the client made this achievement significant.

2

WaConda’s Answer

WaConda Curington

Hello Quiana. My best work achievement is loving what I do. My passion is helping customers and being able to relate with them on any level. Not taking rudeness personally, but instead, using it as a tool to understand the customer. It’s important to listen to people and let them know that you hear and understand the concern and intend on helping ease/resolve it to completion. This way you build trust, loyalty and longlasting relationship with customers.

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Last updated 55 secs ago</span>

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Delete this</span>

<span style="color: rgb(125, 117, 138);">Edit this</span>

Hi WaConda. I like your advice; especially loving what you do. Building trust, loyalty and lasting relationships is what I practice as a Project Manager on my teams. Sheila Jordan

1

WaConda’s Answer

0

Doloris’s Answer

My best work achievement is obtaining the exact position and title I felt like was the gateway to my future career. After a layoff a few years ago, I specifically focused on working in the exact position I felt like would propel my career. I felt undervalued at my former company and I had absolutely no desire to try to pursue other opportunities after the reorganization. My step out on faith propelled my career in ways I did not expect and I am extremely grateful my hard work has not gone unnoticed.

0

Lawrance’s Answer

Whenever Customers Appreciates something on the call, like he was struggling with this issue for more than 2-3 hours and unable to fix it and when I fix it quickly, he will be extremely pleased and appreciates the knowledge we have.

0

Kathryn’s Answer

Great question! I believe my best work achievement to this point in my career would be the promotions that I recommended for my direct reports over the years.  I believe that a manager, no matter what level, should always surround themselves with people who know more than they do. I encourage my direct reports to learn from me as much as I learn from them. I always look for the good in my subordinates and try to guide them to become good managers themselves.  

0