Career Questions tagged Career Counseling

Career counseling offers insights into what professionals have done in their career, how they made their career choice, and what they have learned while doing it. For more information, please...

Elen P.’s Avatar
Elen P. Aug 26 75 views

How to get a job at Pixar studios?

I'm a high school senior and i want to get a job at Pixar studios in the future and i would like to know how people get accepted to that studio. #career #job #career-choice...

#career-counseling

Galo O.’s Avatar
Galo O. Aug 17 122 views

What career should I follow if I'm good with people?

Hi! I trying to decide what to study and I want to choose something that I'm good at, and that is people. I always have been a good listener and really helpful person. I find people being comfortable around me and always try to be close to me to get help or just simply hang out. Not trying to...

#career #help #career-choice #career-counseling

asus M.’s Avatar
asus M. Aug 08 187 views

unable to find future career path.

Hi, This is AJ. I'm a B.Sc student . I am passionate about cyber security (i'm non IT background). But I want to do business. I love teaching too. what should I do now ? I can't think what i have to do in future. someone help me pls...thanks. #career #teaching #any #career-counseling...

#technology #psychology

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Aug 03 91 views

How do I choose a fulfilling career and/or job?

I'm a recent graduate who is changing my career path and trying to figure out my next steps. #career-choice #job #career #career-counseling...

#career-path

Dae'Jahon J.’s Avatar
Dae'Jahon J. Jul 31 86 views

Why do people go for careers

Nothing about me will help w answering the question but i just wonder what's wrong with looking at simple jobs first instead of immediately hopping into a commitment like a career #job #career...

#career-counseling

Jamelia S.’s Avatar
Jamelia S. Jul 31 65 views

Why are people the way they are

I don’t ask for help and I want it I’m in between in a lot of areas #stubborn...

#career-counseling

Laylah B.’s Avatar
Laylah B. Jul 29 108 views

How do you find a career that you are interested in?

I have found plenty of areas that i am interested in but I am struggling with narrowing it down. I don't understand what my next steps should be. #career...

#career-counseling

Lanay B.’s Avatar
Lanay B. Jul 12 108 views

What career field should I choose?

My personality type is Advocate (INFJ-T). My traits are Introverted – 79%, Intuitive – 51%, Feeling – 54%, Judging – 53%, Turbulent – 65%. My role is Diplomat and my strategy is Constant Improvement #career #career-path #career-choice...

#career-counseling

maxie F.’s Avatar
maxie F. Jul 01 98 views

What are My Goals for The Future

my dream career is to be a behavioral analyst and work for the FBI’s behavioral analysts unit as a profiler #psychology #career-paths #psychiatry #period...

#career-counseling

Jimmy T.’s Avatar
Jimmy T. Jun 30 94 views

How do I go about seeking mentors as a young professional?

I'm a young professional who entered the workforce a little before the beginning of the 2020 pandemic. Having worked remotely for a little more than a year now, I realized I haven't developed much face-to-face professional relationships with those with more experience under their belts....

#mentors #career-counseling

Ally C.’s Avatar
Ally C. Jun 26 100 views

Is majoring in both Business and Health a smart choice?

I graduated top of my finance major in high school, but I found finance to be a field I would not interested in as a career. At the same time, I have developed a new interest in health and learning all about how to take care of oneself's body. #business #health #marketing #career-counseling...

#business-management

Elle N.’s Avatar
Elle N. Jun 25 84 views

What is the hardest thing you encountered when in your career?

I am a future sophomore in high school. I really want to understand a lot of career aspects so when the times comes I am fully aware....

#career-counseling

Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22 106 views

will i receive help with my career once i graduate?

i plan on being a psychiatrist and i want to know what i will be offered once i finish jobcorps #psychology #career-counseling #graduate-school #career...

#scholarship

Faizina R.’s Avatar
Faizina R. Jun 15 123 views

What does the future of architecture look like?

I graduated high school and finished my first year of college during the pandemic. I would like to know how the study of architecture is like in the field, in the United States, and on global terms as well. #architecture #college #architect...

#career-counseling

Clementine M.’s Avatar
Clementine M. Jun 18 161 views

I need help! I have tudied and gone to further my studies but I find myself lost with no career aspirations. I dont know what career to follow. I feel I dont know or can identify what my passion is. How can I find a career?

The jobs I have had happen to be in leadership and the opportunities kind of fell on my lap, but also they're short-lived. So I have a cv that sounds impressive,with these job titles but in reality I dont have proper experience. Now looking for work I dont know where to look. I feel lost with...

#career #career-path #job #career-counseling

Amanda W.’s Avatar
Amanda W. Jun 15 162 views

How can I find the most suitable career for me?

I have a general grasp of my interests and hobbies, but I'm not sure how to apply that to helping me choose a career. I want a career that matches my interests as well as my values. #career-path #career-choice #undecided #career-counseling...

#interests

Jamari D.’s Avatar
Jamari D. Jun 14 65 views

How can I prepare to become an architect?

I love architecture, building legos, playing minecraft, roblox, drawing , etc. I need a mentor. #architect #art...

#career-counseling

marli E.’s Avatar
marli E. Jun 07 254 views

I'm not sure what to study at all I'm looking for career advise

I'm very artsy but I wouldn't want to pursue it as a career. I love working around people but not really with them, I like working with my hand and doing practical things but I also like theoretical things and working with a plan... #career-choice #career-path #career...

#career-counseling

Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. Jun 07 86 views

How to help my friends on there journey to find the careers

How can I help other people look for a job or a career that fits themselves. And how can they do that there selves...

#career-counseling