Career Questions tagged Career Counseling

Career counseling offers insights into what professionals have done in their career, how they made their career choice, and what they have learned while doing it. For more information, please...

Nabil K.’s Avatar
Nabil K. Jan 19 54 views

Can’t decide which courses to take in Grade 10. Need advise on how to know my interest?

s for Grade 10, but I still don’t know what field I want to study at university and can’t decide on any specific career? #undecided...

#career-counseling

Raven C.’s Avatar
Raven C. Jan 06 56 views

What are some degrees I can look into that are both interesting and fulfilling.

My name is raven and I find space intresting along with the brain. i have a passion with music and helping people. i have been through a lot and want to somehow help the world or specific people in whatever carreer i have in the future...

#career-counseling

jane H.’s Avatar
jane H. Dec 12, 2019 45 views
Aldo L.’s Avatar
Aldo L. Dec 10, 2019 69 views

What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way. #job #job-search #career #internship...

#career-counseling

Haylee H.’s Avatar
Haylee H. Nov 20, 2019 38 views

Why is working in public health a good career?

Public health jobs offer a variety of career paths as well as opportunities. The field is only growing so the salary will always look good....

#career-counseling

Jesse G.’s Avatar
Jesse G. Nov 19, 2019 33 views

What made you decide to make a career out of this field?

I am currently under the job corps program, with the vocation being welding . I wish to know how to thrive in this industry....

#career-counseling

Jesse G.’s Avatar
Jesse G. Nov 19, 2019 53 views

How much training and education is needed to land the gig?

#career-counseling

Jesse G.’s Avatar
Jesse G. Nov 19, 2019 53 views

What are the characteristics that one must have to succeed in said career?

#career-counseling

selena V.’s Avatar
selena V. Oct 30, 2019 48 views

what do you like most/least about this career?

Currently, I am a student at job corps. I will be studying about office administration, this career path looks interesting but I am not sure I want to work in this field. #career-counseling...

#office-administration

justin L.’s Avatar
justin L. Oct 29, 2019 53 views

how do people advanced in this field?

i am smart educated easy-going person...

#career-counseling

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 88 views

What are the holidays like for you in your work area?

The holidays are a big time of the year when a lot of things may change, knowing how this career may effect that would really help. #career #psychology #career-choice #career-counseling...

#job

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 72 views

What would say are the hardest parts of your job?

Knowing the challenges one may face going into this career will definitely help me make a decision. #counselor #job #mentalhealth #career #career-counseling...

#career-choice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 78 views

What are the best/most fulfilling parts of your job?

Knowing the good that can come from a job in this profession would really help me to understand if I’m up for the challenge. #counselor #mentalhealth #psychology #career...

#career-counseling

Isabela M.’s Avatar
Isabela M. Oct 03, 2019 54 views
Zoe R.’s Avatar
Zoe R. Sep 23, 2019 47 views

Which seasons of the year are the toughest at your job?

I know this job can be grueling no matter what I just wanted to know what can be the most grueling parts about it. Just for some more insight...

#career-counseling

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Sep 18, 2019 43 views

Do you enjoy working in protective services? If so please explain.

#career #career-counseling #career-choice I was wondering if working this trade changed anyone's life and I would like to see if this is the right career for...

Esteban B.’s Avatar
Esteban B. Sep 10, 2019 80 views

How can I improve the odds of getting an interview through the ATS?

Student of NPower trying to choose the right opportunity at the right place. #interviews #career-counseling...

#job-search

Brian S.’s Avatar
Brian S. Sep 06, 2019 78 views

What are valuable strengths?

Hi, my name is Brian I am a Glen Rose HS student, I am 18years old and a junior My strengths are working outside, riding horses, and roping cattle. I am interested in as a cow hauler. In my spare time, I ride horses and fix fence #career-counseling . What other strengths or experiences might I...

#career-choice #job #career

Julissa M.’s Avatar
Julissa M. Aug 27, 2019 115 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career , what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school , I am most interested in helping others and socializing , while my hobbies include participating in new activities , and learning new aspects in life . A topic that I am passionate about is learning about others . What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#career-choice #career-counseling #career