Career questions tagged career-counseling

Career counseling offers insights into what professionals have done in their career, how they made their career choice, and what they have learned while doing it. For more information, please read below. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Axel1 view

When is it ideal to take a soft skill training and how relevant is it to career of young boys?

Young school leaver

undefined's avatar
Iruoghene159 views

What can one read in law,that is related to being a flight attendant

I just finished 12 grade,I love arts related subjects,I love helping and interacting with people and I am jovial,presentable,inquisitive and love cultural dynamity

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Carmella287 views

What jobs can I work on that will help me get into and prepare for mental health counseling or clinical psychology graduate school?

I have a bachelor's degree in sociology and I'm looking for a mental health or psychology-related entry-level job where I can learn and that will help me have a better chance at getting into grad school. I am particularly interested in counseling psychology, talk therapy. I see a lot of behavioral technician jobs around, not a lot of mental health technician jobs. What would someone in the field suggest?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joshua376 views

I want to be a Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor, and Author. Is it possible to do them all?

I’ve seen many people that have done it. Like Kim K. She does so much and so well. I want to know if I can do all the things I love to do and keep a personal life and keep myself from going insane from all the work.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Izabela278 views

How can I best prepare myself for working in the world of counseling?

Just graduated high school. Going to major in psychology next academic year in university. I am really interested in counseling and as I continue studying I will be able to figure out how to narrow down what kind of counseling I want my focus to be. I want to be doing things outside of school that will also be helping me to prepare for the counseling world. Any suggestions? Thank you!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Darlene282 views

I am looking to get back into the job market as an administrative assistant. Most employers want skills using Microsoft Excel or PowerPoint. What is the best way to conquer these much needed skills? #2024.

I am an older adult going to college to achieve my dream of getting an Associates degree in Liberal Arts. After that, I plan to study psychology. My hobbies are reading and writing. I like to learn new things also.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexia257 views

How do I trust that I can succeed in my field after hearing that multiple people have failed in it how do I continue to have faith and follow my passion?

Every time I tell someone what I want to study, they approach me with negativity and say that it’s hard they know people who didn’t fail and one time I even rethought my major completely I want to be a medium manager for a sports team or just a marketing manager for sports team. I want to do these things but I wanna do them for for a sports team and people told me that can be hard

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
brianna246 views

what kind of master's degree must you obtain to become an art therapist?

this is important to know because i don't want to shoot for the wrong degree.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Verenisse135 views

how do you know the university you are going to the best fit for you?

tips on making the decision

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bremen228 views

How do i become a successful career guider??

How do I become a successful career guider?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
fedrick206 views

how do i obtain a certificate in programming?

how do i obtain a certificate in programming to add to my portfollio because am currently having a skill in computer hardware repair simply mean i am a technician

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jetara470 views

How to start my journey of excelling in Administrative Positions?

office work paper work administration

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Odunayo199 views

How can I decide or choose a career if I have many interests and hobbies?

I have an interest in writing and enjoy literature but I also want to dive into the sciences. This is making the decision quite tough for me right now

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kris687 views

Is there any free online career counselling websites??

I finished bsc mathematics and but I'm confused about what I do next. I'm interested in subjects like space, history, statistics, computer programming and I also like music and acting. I'm also like solving maths problems. But, I also want to become an entrepreneur and I always think about different business ideas.... I'm really confused about what my real passion and what I want to do or what I'm good at.. what should I do? Is there any free online career counselling websites?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel358 views

Career in nursing ?

Career in nursing

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel312 views

Career in biology ?

Career in biology

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Steven354 views

Is it normal to not know what you want to do?

Like not knowing what career you want to pursue

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hannah462 views

Am I passionate about accounting and find fulfillment in my workDoes my current job align with my values and long-term career aspirations?Do I feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in the work I do?Skills and Competencies:?

Am I passionate about accounting and find fulfillment in my work?Does my current job align with my values and long-term career aspirations?Do I feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in the work I do?Skills and Competencies

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tochukwu385 views

how to be successful in my career ?

things to do how to do them

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shawn372 views

Career intrest?

I am interested in being a financial portfolio manager. I work best in an environment with structure, time flexibility, and competition. Is this a good fit for me?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Paul277 views

How can i find my mentor to begin my career on data analysis??

I'm a passionate child try yo know more on data analysis.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
robert169 views

"I work best in a environment with me myself and I. what are some jobs that might be the right fit for me?

I don't know what to put here

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Pearl405 views

How to be consistent in what you do?

I want to know what is the psychology behind consistency. Why are some people consistent while others are not, no matter how much they try?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jonathan471 views

How to start trading stocks?

I am interested in trading stocks. How do you start working for companies or wall street to trade stock?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
kira303 views

what are the advantages of going to collage rather than jumping right into a career?

why should I go to collage when I will be losing money rather than making it

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leila354 views

How does one help the needy?

What's the amount that one needs to have?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Susan462 views

What can I do as a physiologist?

Can I be allow to work in the surgery room for my IT even though I study physiology?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marc202 views

i am really trying to settle and have a say in my life but it been hard for me because i dont fully understand what career to settle for ?

i feel like i am racking my brain too hard

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Justin187 views

How can I grow my career goals?

Right now I have no goals and I want to change that. I feel like my career goals right now can dictate my career in the future.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rihana345 views

What are some good internships in biology?

I just finished Living Environment. What are some good jobs in biology? How can I pursue them?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon