Career Questions tagged Career Counseling

Career counseling offers insights into what professionals have done in their career, how they made their career choice, and what they have learned while doing it. For more information, please...

Clementine M.’s Avatar
Clementine M. 2 days ago 32 views

I need help! I have tudied and gone to further my studies but I find myself lost with no career aspirations. I dont know what career to follow. I feel I dont know or can identify what my passion is. How can I find a career?

The jobs I have had happen to be in leadership and the opportunities kind of fell on my lap, but also they're short-lived. So I have a cv that sounds impressive,with these job titles but in reality I dont have proper experience. Now looking for work I dont know where to look. I feel lost with...

#career-counseling #career #career-path #job

Faizina R.’s Avatar
Faizina R. Jun 15 23 views

What does the future of architecture look like?

I graduated high school and finished my first year of college during the pandemic. I would like to know how the study of architecture is like in the field, in the United States, and on global terms as well. #architecture #college #architect...

#career-counseling

Amanda W.’s Avatar
Amanda W. Jun 15 42 views

How can I find the most suitable career for me?

I have a general grasp of my interests and hobbies, but I'm not sure how to apply that to helping me choose a career. I want a career that matches my interests as well as my values. #career-path #career-choice #undecided #career-counseling...

#interests

Jamari D.’s Avatar
Jamari D. Jun 14 16 views

How can I prepare to become an architect?

I love architecture, building legos, playing minecraft, roblox, drawing , etc. I need a mentor. #architect #art...

#career-counseling

marli E.’s Avatar
marli E. Jun 07 99 views

I'm not sure what to study at all I'm looking for career advise

I'm very artsy but I wouldn't want to pursue it as a career. I love working around people but not really with them, I like working with my hand and doing practical things but I also like theoretical things and working with a plan... #career-choice #career-path #career...

#career-counseling

Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. Jun 07 38 views

How to help my friends on there journey to find the careers

How can I help other people look for a job or a career that fits themselves. And how can they do that there selves...

#career-counseling

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 25 37 views
Timothy M.’s Avatar
Timothy M. May 20 52 views

Ask one question about a career you are interested in pursuing.

How many years will it take for me to be an RN and what are the best programs and nursing schools to attend #career-counseling #career...

#higher-education

Marcus J.’s Avatar
Marcus J. May 17 84 views

What are some good careers for someone who doesn't mind doing math and also wants to help people?

Helping people for me is making people feel physically better, like medicine and fitness. #career-counseling...

#math

Marcus J.’s Avatar
Marcus J. May 17 56 views

Is biomedical engineer a good career?

I'm good at math and I want to help others in the future. #career #math #career-options #career-choice...

#career-counseling

Youssra K.’s Avatar
Youssra K. May 17 105 views

Is computer engineering as hard as they say it is ?

I am thinking about pursuing a career in coding , but I’ve only got bad feedback from people saying it is going to be hard and not even worth it. Is it that hard ? And is the job comfortable or very exhausting? #career #career-choice #jobs #career-counseling...

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 11 40 views

Can someone tell me the training or background as a criminal investigator?

I want to know more about the work history or expertise....

#career-counseling

Dey'ja M.’s Avatar
Dey'ja M. May 07 140 views

What is your vision for your career in another 10 years ?

Diligent, loyal, reliable. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. #mechanical-engineering #engineering...

#career-counseling

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. May 04 115 views

Is there anything you could do to advance your career while attending college?

Since I'm not just going to take Computer Science, I wonder what other classes I should take to help reach my career goals. #career-counseling...

#career-plan

Nivea M.’s Avatar
Nivea M. Apr 30 137 views

How to choose a career after 12th when you have multiple interests?

I have interest in a lot of things like fashion, art, business, literature. Therefore, its been getting difficult to pick a course after 12th. #careers...

#career-counseling

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 87 views

What kinds of connections or experiences will I need in order to launch a career in data science?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I am looking for what experience or opportunities I should look out for in order to create a successful career in data science after college. #career-development #career #career-choice...

#career-counseling #datascience #future-careers

Piyush B.’s Avatar
Piyush B. Apr 20 86 views

what to do after 12th.....my stream is commerce

i like to traveling...so is their any career opportunities to help me to travel #career #career-counseling...

#traveling

Ken W.’s Avatar
Ken W. Apr 19 130 views

What are some sustainable jobs for people with a biology degree?

I am not committed to a specific career but I would like to work with animals, research medicine, or help conserve the planet. What are some careers that fit into these categories in which I can still financially support my family? #career-counseling #career #biology #stem #career-choice...

#career-path

Luyanda M.’s Avatar
Luyanda M. Apr 16 164 views

what do i need to know to study astronomy

i love the stars. and reading about space facts and theories. #career #career-counseling #astronomy #high...

Kimberly R.’s Avatar
Kimberly R. Apr 15 87 views
Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 102 views

How important is college is it a big scam?

I hear a lot of bad things about college how its a scam and how in school we are trained to work not be our own leaders I understand their point of view I just wanted to know how college isn't a scam and beneficial #college #career-counseling...

#career