Career Questions tagged Career Counseling

Career counseling offers insights into what professionals have done in their career, how they made their career choice, and what they have learned while doing it. For more information, please...

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 35 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#neuroelectronics #career #neuralprosthetics #neurorobots #internships #biomedicalengineering #engineering #prosthetics #neuroengineering #college #bioengineering #biotech #neuroprosthetics #neuroscience #career-counseling #career-development

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 33 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Apr 02 57 views

Looking for career test recommendations with high accuracy.

My mom discovered her career (audiology) through a career test that was extremely long and also expensive but very very accurate. I am looking for a similar service whether it be online or taken at a specific location. I want to make sure I am choosing the correct career, and although a test...

#career-test #career-options #career-choice #career-counseling #career

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30 107 views

What's the best way to find a job after college?

I know for the first few years of my career I would want to work at an Accounting firm or in a stable position as a accountant for a company. #career #career-counseling #working #jobs...

#job

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 56 views
Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 105 views

What are the best classes to take if you want to pursue manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that said manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #college #student #career-counseling #careers...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 56 views

What are the best classes to take if I want to pursue the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #career #career-counseling #future #student #marketing #...

#students

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 55 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the manufacturing field.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #school #careers #majors #manufacturing...

#career-counseling

Katie M.’s Avatar
Katie M. Mar 15 85 views

What courses do I need to clear for an career in the psychology field?

I´m a freshman in high school who wants to major in psychology or related areas. I heard that some courses that you take don´t matter at all or aren´t useful in the career you are in. So I´d like to know to get a heads up. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #job...

#psychology

Grace M.’s Avatar
Grace M. Mar 09 73 views

How do I know if premed is right for me?

I am planning on going to undergrad for premed to study to become an orthopedic doctor. I know that it can be a difficult major sometimes, and require a lot of work. #medicine #doctors...

#career-counseling

Doreen L.’s Avatar
Doreen L. Feb 26 51 views

Many people ask me “if um a model” and I want to be a model but I don’t know where to start . I also want another job besides modeling for example traveling agent or anything that will suit my modeling career .

Um a well manned girl . Who like sharing with those who do not have and my wish is to build a special home for all those who are homeless....

#career-counseling

Gabriela T.’s Avatar
Gabriela T. Feb 25 86 views

How do I know if a career is meant for me?

Im very independent but can work in groups. I like to help people but don't like sitting at a desk all day. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path...

#career-options

Hafeez L.’s Avatar
Hafeez L. Feb 24 71 views

how could i know if i was good at anything involving electronics?

I'm never really sure of anything i question even the simplest of things even things i know are right i question i try my best to understand things if i don't i don't feel too good about myself especially if i try super hard i like to know things before i jump into anything #teacher #...

#career-counseling

Mariama B.’s Avatar
Mariama B. Feb 24 94 views
Favor S.’s Avatar
Favor S. Feb 16 81 views

How do I know what career to choose?

-love reading, music, math...

#career-counseling

Sierra F.’s Avatar
Sierra F. Feb 14 104 views

What kind of career should I choose?

Recently I've been wanting to become a person who makes a change in the world and be an inspiration to kids from all around the world. I would like to be a famous personality with full dedication to my career. I'm really good with my communication and writing skills. And I have political...

#career-counseling #career-path #career

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Feb 11 108 views

what is forensic physcology like as a career

I am a high schooler and i have always been very interested in trying to find out why people do the things they do, which is how I became interested in phycology. I like watching interviews and trying to analyze peoples behaviors throughout the scenes. I was wondering what it would be like to...

#career-path #forensics #career-choice #careers #physcology #career-counseling #career

Frank C.’s Avatar
Frank C. Jan 25 96 views

Who are the right people to know in the businesses industry

Im a very hard woring guy looking to share my ideas with the world and put my name on the map #business-development #career-counseling #travel...

#ceo

Dhruva S.’s Avatar
Dhruva S. Dec 27, 2020 144 views

I just need some help.

I am IT Engineering student in Gujarat, currently in 3rd year of my engineering. I want to make career in same field and want to study further in Germany. which course or stream is better for me to study in Germany ? #career-choice #career-counseling #student...

#career

Anil K.’s Avatar
Anil K. Dec 26, 2020 124 views

I want to make a career in Coding.

I want to make a career in coding and I have completed MBA but want to shift towards IT Field but I don't have any degree. So which course should I choose as a beginner for MCA/PG degree in CS in Up grad so that I get a entry level in IT as a Developer/Coder. #career-choice #career-counseling...

#career-advice #career-path

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 243 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

#career-development #highschool #job #stem #writing #career-choice #career-counseling #career

Anil K.’s Avatar
Anil K. Dec 25, 2020 99 views

I want to make a career change

So I want to make a career change to the IT field as I am a fresher which course to choose MCA / Data Science/PG in Computer Science. Yes, I love to do coding but there are vast in the IT field it is very difficult for me to choose which 1 will be good for the future like networking, software...

#career-counseling #career-choice

abraham R.’s Avatar
abraham R. Dec 07, 2020 128 views

Over Exercising

so i want to know if anything can happen i use to go to a gym that was a gym at a house not in a building and wanted to know if you are like 10 year old and over exercise because they use to push you hard and exercise there for hours and overtrain i heard that exercising too much increases...

#career-counseling