Career Questions tagged Bachelors Degree

Vanissa L.’s Avatar
Vanissa L. Aug 26, 2018

How can I land a Job in OT after completing my bachelors in Rehabilitation Services?

Graduating Bachelor of Rehabilitation Services, and then furthering on to Masters for Occupational therapy. #jobs...

#bachelors-degree

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Apr 08, 2018

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? #engineering #environmental-engineering #money #debt #degrees #bachelors-degree #bachelorsdegree...

#mastersdegree #environmental-science #environmental #environment #phd #career-path #career-paths #career-planning #masters-degree #career-plan

Ashley A.’s Avatar
Ashley A. Jan 24, 2018

Which engineering career is best for someone with a bachelors in civil engineering that would make the most impact on improving environmental conditions?

I am asking because I have been passionate about solving the environmental problems around the world since I was in elementary school, and I am currently majoring in civil engineering because environmental engineering is under the civil engineering branch. Although I can just major in...

#engineering #bachelors-degree #environmental-engineering #civil-engineering

Gabrielle M.’s Avatar
Gabrielle M. Jan 11, 2018

Is it required to get bachelors degree in apparel and design to be an official fashion designer?

I'm a Freshmen in high school attending an art school, and my study is fashion and design. I've been thinking about applying to colleges for this study. My top arts school is the University of London which is really hard to get into. But, I'm open to any colleges. Lastly, what is the salary...

#bachelors-degree #apparel-and-fashion #art-school #internships

Heidi  S.’s Avatar
Heidi S. Sep 01, 2017

Should I get a B.S. or a B.A.?

I'm going into psychology and wanted to know what would be right for me. WHat's the difference? #psychology...

#bachelors-degree

Saurabh K.’s Avatar
Saurabh K. Jun 13, 2017

Which Degree i Should do After BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) ?

I am confused that whether i should do M.Sc.IT(Master of Science in Information Technology) or MCA(Master In Computer Application). #software #degree #information-technology #japan #bachelors-degree #masters-degree #bachelor...

#computer-appllication

Rachel F.’s Avatar
Rachel F. May 18, 2016

Do most hospitals only hire nurses with a bachelors, or are associates degrees accepted also?

I have heard that in the contiguous US, it is really hard to get a job as a nurse with only an associates degree in that field. #college #nurse #healthcare #career-counseling #health #hospital #bachelors-degree...

#associates-degree

Bianca S.’s Avatar
Bianca S. Apr 13, 2017

What types of jobs are out there for a bachelor's degree in biology?

I am a junior studying biology as my major, chemistry and education as my minor. Although I have a couple paths I am deciding on once I get my bachelors in biology, I am curious how many others options I have. #biology #chemistry...

#bachelors-degree

Ryan  E.’s Avatar
Ryan E. Mar 08, 2017

What are some colleges that revolve more around arts and getting students started with animation?

I'm considering becoming a storyboard artist for kids cartoons and new animated films, but I'm not sure where I should go to learn the skills that I would need. My main objective is to get a bachelors degree in arts, but I want to know which colleges are better for becoming a cartoonist....

#2d-animation #animation #fine-art #cartoons #bachelors-degree #artist

Tristan T.’s Avatar
Tristan T. Feb 09, 2017

What is the difference between master and bachelor degrees?

I was wondering what you really gained from more. #college #degrees #bachelors-degree...

#masters-degree

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017

What are the necessary requirements for obtaining a Bachelors of Science degree for the IT field?

I am planning on forwarding my education into getting a degree at Radford University, so I was wondering what they would require in terms of classes and certifications. #computer-science #higher-education #bachelors-degree...

#it-management

Emma R.’s Avatar
Emma R. Feb 02, 2017

How relevant to your degree was your first job after graduation?

I'm wondering if you don't get a job that's very relevant to your degree right after graduation, if it's harder to later find one that is more relevant? In other words, are you somewhat stuck in the career path of the job that you take after graduation? #job-search #degree #first-job...

#bachelors-degree #work-experience

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 21, 2016

What are some ways that you can get a bachelor's degree in less than 4 years?

I want to know if there is any way to shorten the amount of time spent getting a bachelor's degree. It would be an ideal situation for me because I will have 8 years of schooling afterwards to become a doctor. #medicine #university...

#bachelors-degree

Samantha T.’s Avatar
Samantha T. Oct 31, 2016

As a computer scientist, where are the most popular areas of the world to work?

I'm not sure where I want to live when I grow up and knowing where my career takes place could help....

#bachelors-degree

Samantha T.’s Avatar
Samantha T. Oct 31, 2016

What are some STEM jobs that are safe overseas?

I went on a mission trip and fell in love, I also love traveling in general. I want to love my job when I grow up....

#bachelors-degree

Thomas C.’s Avatar
Thomas C. Oct 31, 2016

How much does a mechanical draftsmen make?

My name is Thomas . I am 17 years old. I enjoy doing all of my engineering stem classes. I am in civil/architecture, aerospace engineering and foundations of engineering. I have also participated in introduction and principals class. My favorite hobby is playing the piano. Nit only do I play...

#bachelors-degree

Thomas C.’s Avatar
Thomas C. Oct 31, 2016

What the best job for a mechanical engineer?

My name is Thomas and I am 17 years old. I enjoy doing all of my engineering stem classes. I am in civil/architecture, aerospace engineering and foundations of engineering. I have also participated in introduction and principals class. My favorite hobby is playing the piano. Nit only do I play...

#bachelors-degree

Cannon S.’s Avatar
Cannon S. Oct 30, 2016

What career options are there for Biochem majors who want to research medicine with a focus on the chemistry of it?

Biochem seems to be the gateway to everything medicine and because of that it is all rather confusing. I have always been interested in the chemistry of medicine and how products interact with the body but it seems that everyone I know is majoring in it for pre-med. I just want to know if I'm...

#science-phd #bachelors-degree #masters-degree

Logan M.’s Avatar
Logan M. Oct 30, 2016

How can I be sure that this is the field I want to go into?

My future can change at any moment, why would I want to stick to the plan of going into a STEM field? I've always loved science, but what if there is a different option I could go for not in the STEM field? Would it be worth it? #college #biology...

#bachelors-degree

Brett S.’s Avatar
Brett S. Oct 26, 2016

What is the daily life of a Structural Engineer and is it a good field to get into? And why?

I am planning on achieving a bachelors degree in Structural Engineering. It sounds like it is a career that would interest me but I'd like to find a little more out about the job. #civil-engineering #bachelors-degree...

#civil

Jermaine W.’s Avatar
Jermaine W. Oct 26, 2016

Are you able to work towards college of pharmacy credits while in school for your bachelor's?

I am asking because I would like to be a pharmacist, and I know that there is a lot of schooling involved. I was wondering because I heard of pre-pharmacy tracks that could be done while getting your bachelor's. #college-major #pharmacists #pharmaceuticals...

#bachelors-degree

Kylee C.’s Avatar
Kylee C. Oct 26, 2016

What is the best way to stay organized when you start Nursing School?

I am interested in this career field and would love to know how I can stay ahead. #nursing #university #bachelors-degree...

#school-nursing

Alex L.’s Avatar
Alex L. Oct 25, 2016

What will a masters do for me in the field of chemistry?

I'm looking into going into chemistry as a major, but I am not sure what the difference will be if I go into the field with a bachelor's degree as compared to a master's degree. #college-major #chemistry #bachelors-degree...

#masters-degree

Athena P.’s Avatar
Athena P. May 25, 2016
tami B.’s Avatar
tami B. May 19, 2016

I want to be helpful in assisting people to accomplish their dreams and goals, I'm having a difficult time deciding which industry (housing, addiction, elderly, etc.) to go into, any answers or suggestions?

I have always dreamed of getting my degree and being able to get into the social service field. I am not sure what industry to head towards, my hope is to get some feedback in many different areas by professionals in their field. I want to help people achieve their dreams and goals, I am very...

#and #nonprofits #bachelors-degree #oneyearexperience

sayavath S.’s Avatar
sayavath S. May 14, 2016

How much does accountants generally make?

I would like to know more about accounting #accounting #masters #phd #bachelors-degree #banker #buyers #investors...

#sellers

Emilee F.’s Avatar
Emilee F. May 12, 2016

What is the best major to choose for students seeking to go to medical school?

Ever since I was a little girl, the only thing I wanted to be was a doctor. Benjamin Carson has been a role model of mine that has inspired me to dream big, work hard, and never give up. I hope to someday attend Johns Hopkins Medical School like he did. However, I want to ensure that I'm...

#science #doctorate-degree #doctor #medicine #bachelors-degree #johns-hopkins-university #medical-school

M D.’s Avatar
M D. Jan 20, 2016

Do I have what it takes to get into Cornell?

hey so I am in this small university in halifax called saint mary's , although I am a good student I didn't apply to any other canadian universities since I am an international student and ivy league universities are so expensive and there isn't much financial aid provided and there is no way I...

#requirements #undergraduate #cornell #veterinary-medicine #bachelors-degree