Career Questions tagged Bachelor

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23 21 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#bachelor #elementary-education #highschool-senior #master #cedarville #teacher

Leighlyn H.’s Avatar
Leighlyn H. Sep 18, 2018 244 views

What Is the Career and Pay Difference Between a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Programming

Is there a significant difference in pay and career options when it comes to getting a Master's Degree in computer programming versus a Bachelor's Degree? #computer-science #technology #programming #bachelor's-degree...

#master

Kierra B.’s Avatar
Kierra B. Jan 21, 2018 224 views
shamyia S.’s Avatar
shamyia S. Jan 19, 2018 278 views

what step did you have to take to become a nurse

i'm a sophomore#hospital #medicine #college #bachelor degree...

#nurse

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Sep 04, 2017 495 views

Would it be better to obtain an undergraduate and graduate degree separately or together in a single program?

I am a high school student going into my senior year and can't decide which program route I should go into. Over the summer, I have discovered my passion for the occupational therapy field and the good that comes out of it. Knowing very well that I want to major in that study, I started looking...

#college-degree #college-major #college #bachelor #graduate-school #university #occupational-therapy #masters-degree #masters #undergraduate

Saurabh K.’s Avatar
Saurabh K. Jun 13, 2017 670 views

Which Degree i Should do After BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) ?

I am confused that whether i should do M.Sc.IT(Master of Science in Information Technology) or MCA(Master In Computer Application). #software #degree #information-technology #japan #bachelors-degree #masters-degree #bachelor...

#computer-appllication

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 1456 views

Whats difference between 3-year and 4-year bachelor degree?

I want to gain higher degree such as master or MBA. Many universities ask that 4-year bachelor course. Actually credits are same....

#bachelor

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 532 views

Is it important to have a business master degree not MBA?

I want to gain master degree after I graduate. #bachelor...

#master

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 623 views

Is it a good idea to get CPA certified?

After you get your accounting degree, is it beneficial to get CPA certified? Would it help your career if you do so? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 578 views

Where can you get hired after earning an accounting degree?

I am interested in accounting, but where can you work after you get your degree? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

Wendy R.’s Avatar
Wendy R. May 26, 2016 383 views

Let's say I want to become an environmental engineer and the required degree is a bachelor. Should I go to prestigious school to obtain my bachelors or no?

I am asking this question because I need to know this type of information in order to be successful in college. And it is information needed to be more marketable in the job market. #college #counselor #bachelor #advisor...

#choice

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. May 24, 2016 1739 views

What is the difference between a B.A.S. and a B.S.?

I am interested in going for my bachelors in some sort of science since I am interested in becoming a marine biologist. I was advised by many people that it is better to have a degree in the sciences rather than specifically marine biology/oceanography. I have looked around at the difference...

#bachelor #college-major #marine-biology #science #degrees

Sierra H.’s Avatar
Sierra H. May 24, 2016 449 views

If I get my Associates degree in health sciences, what will be the benefit of getting my Bachelors degree? Will it be just a raise, or will there be more?

I am going for my Associates degree and was wondering what the advantages of getting my bachelors degree would be other than it looks good behind my name. #healthcare #health #degree #bachelor #associates-degree...

#health-science

Josefina F.’s Avatar
Josefina F. May 21, 2016 524 views

As a female headed into a Computer Science degree, would it be wise to try to be more assertive so my voice will be heard. My concern is I'm shy but I can grasp the computer tech field good. I want to be successful and respected for my knowledge.

In the Fall of 2016 I will be starting college, I will be an undergraduate in pursuit of a major in Computer Science (Bachelor of Science). I want any tips in how I can be a successful women in tech field. #science #computer #programming #networking #bachelor...

#succession-planning

Luke P.’s Avatar
Luke P. Apr 09, 2015 807 views
Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Apr 08, 2014 1142 views

To run and own a business how much college is advised? Masters, bachelor?

I am interested in running my own business some day and just want to know what it's going to take to be successful. #entrepreneurship #masters #buisness #bachelor #enterprise...

#franchise-leadership

Nya C.’s Avatar
Nya C. Mar 25, 2014 975 views

What is the difference between having your bachelors and masters in nursing?

I am a 17 year old senior. I know that I want to be a nurse, but I do not know what the difference between getting my bachelors and having a masters degree. I know that having a master's degree I get payed more, but I want to know exactly what is different in the work load. #nursing #degree...

#bachelor #majors #masters