Career Questions tagged Bachelor

Kierra B.’s Avatar
Kierra B. Jan 21, 2018 238 views
shamyia S.’s Avatar
shamyia S. Jan 19, 2018 290 views

what step did you have to take to become a nurse

i'm a sophomore#hospital #medicine #college #bachelor degree...

#nurse

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Sep 04, 2017 514 views

Would it be better to obtain an undergraduate and graduate degree separately or together in a single program?

I am a high school student going into my senior year and can't decide which program route I should go into. Over the summer, I have discovered my passion for the occupational therapy field and the good that comes out of it. Knowing very well that I want to major in that study, I started looking...

#college #occupational-therapy #college-degree #graduate-school #bachelor #undergraduate #masters #college-major #university #masters-degree

Saurabh K.’s Avatar
Saurabh K. Jun 13, 2017 706 views

Which Degree i Should do After BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) ?

I am confused that whether i should do M.Sc.IT(Master of Science in Information Technology) or MCA(Master In Computer Application). #software #degree #information-technology #japan #bachelors-degree #masters-degree #bachelor...

#computer-appllication

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 1683 views

Whats difference between 3-year and 4-year bachelor degree?

I want to gain higher degree such as master or MBA. Many universities ask that 4-year bachelor course. Actually credits are same....

#bachelor

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 19, 2017 553 views

Is it important to have a business master degree not MBA?

I want to gain master degree after I graduate. #bachelor...

#master

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 642 views

Is it a good idea to get CPA certified?

After you get your accounting degree, is it beneficial to get CPA certified? Would it help your career if you do so? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

kelsey L.’s Avatar
kelsey L. Oct 26, 2016 596 views

Where can you get hired after earning an accounting degree?

I am interested in accounting, but where can you work after you get your degree? #business #degree #masters #accountant #administration #in #bachelor...

#bookkeeper

Wendy R.’s Avatar
Wendy R. May 26, 2016 397 views

Let's say I want to become an environmental engineer and the required degree is a bachelor. Should I go to prestigious school to obtain my bachelors or no?

I am asking this question because I need to know this type of information in order to be successful in college. And it is information needed to be more marketable in the job market. #college #counselor #bachelor #advisor...

#choice

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. May 24, 2016 1793 views

What is the difference between a B.A.S. and a B.S.?

I am interested in going for my bachelors in some sort of science since I am interested in becoming a marine biologist. I was advised by many people that it is better to have a degree in the sciences rather than specifically marine biology/oceanography. I have looked around at the difference...

#college-major #degrees #science #marine-biology #bachelor

Sierra H.’s Avatar
Sierra H. May 24, 2016 467 views

If I get my Associates degree in health sciences, what will be the benefit of getting my Bachelors degree? Will it be just a raise, or will there be more?

I am going for my Associates degree and was wondering what the advantages of getting my bachelors degree would be other than it looks good behind my name. #healthcare #health #degree #bachelor #associates-degree...

#health-science

Josefina F.’s Avatar
Josefina F. May 21, 2016 548 views

As a female headed into a Computer Science degree, would it be wise to try to be more assertive so my voice will be heard. My concern is I'm shy but I can grasp the computer tech field good. I want to be successful and respected for my knowledge.

In the Fall of 2016 I will be starting college, I will be an undergraduate in pursuit of a major in Computer Science (Bachelor of Science). I want any tips in how I can be a successful women in tech field. #science #computer #programming #networking #bachelor...

#succession-planning

Luke P.’s Avatar
Luke P. Apr 09, 2015 833 views
Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Apr 08, 2014 1173 views

To run and own a business how much college is advised? Masters, bachelor?

I am interested in running my own business some day and just want to know what it's going to take to be successful. #entrepreneurship #masters #buisness #bachelor #enterprise...

#franchise-leadership

Nya C.’s Avatar
Nya C. Mar 25, 2014 991 views

What is the difference between having your bachelors and masters in nursing?

I am a 17 year old senior. I know that I want to be a nurse, but I do not know what the difference between getting my bachelors and having a masters degree. I know that having a master's degree I get payed more, but I want to know exactly what is different in the work load. #nursing #degree...

#majors #masters #bachelor