If I get my Associates degree in health sciences, what will be the benefit of getting my Bachelors degree? Will it be just a raise, or will there be more?

Asked Stanford, California

I am going for my Associates degree and was wondering what the advantages of getting my bachelors degree would be other than it looks good behind my name. #healthcare #health #degree #bachelor #associates-degree #health-science

Julayne’s Answer

Updated Mount Vision, New York

Hello!

It really depends on what you want to do with your life. As an example, if you are majoring in health science, an Associate Degree will get your foot in the door and sometimes that is all you need. However, any advances you want to make in your career will probably take a Bachelors.

Katherine’s Answer

Updated Grapevine, Texas

Usually, an Associates degree is to be used as a stepping stone for further education. Everything depends on which degree you chose and how you intend to apply it.