Career Questions tagged Degree

Every college offers a degree to a student who completes a predetermined set of requirements. Some careers will expect an employee to have a degree in whichever field they have...

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27 8 views

What college degree do I need to become a pastry chef?

I was wondering this question so I could work up to these degrees. #pastrychef #college...

#degree

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27 13 views

What is the best college if you want to become a police officer?

I want to know the best college for if I want to be an officer, so I have the best knowledge possible. #degree...

#law

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 30 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#success #future #money #college #degree #career

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26 38 views

Is obtaining a business degree at a 4 year college worth it?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm looking to attend a college and achieve a degree in the business field. However, in today's society it seems to me like a lot of people are claiming that college isn't worth it due to receiving substantial debt and lack of knowledge. As a professional can you give me...

#degree #money #college #business

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Sep 28 117 views

Is Fintech a good major to take?

Hi, I am planning on taking Fintech for my masters. Do i need to have very good math or statistics skills? Also is the degree something that can help me get a job faster? Thank you. #career #math #fintech #finance #technology #masterdegree #degree...

#statistics

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31 81 views

What is the best colleges for architecture?

I am looking into being an architect and wanted to know which colleges are the best for a program? # #degree...

#career-path

Jonathan D.’s Avatar
Jonathan D. Aug 29 105 views

What degree would suit my needs best between business and something in the arts?

I'm a multiple business owner at just 20 years old but still in the early stages with both of them. One is a photography business and the other is a online media website and I write the bulk of the content on the site. I have intensions of opening a skincare business in the near future as well...

#degree #business #art #undergraduate

Ashton M.’s Avatar
Ashton M. Aug 26 103 views
Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Aug 22 146 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! #university #eu...

#degree #uk #college

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 162 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#experience #future #college #universities #undergraduates #advice #school #education #experiences #schools #degree #degrees #graduate-schools #july #colleges #undergraduate #graduate #scholarship #higher-education #graduates #july20 #graduate-school #university #masters-degree #college-advice

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20 107 views

How influential is your dissertation or degree emphasis on your career employment?

I am about to start a doctoral program in clinical psychology. Everyone is telling me that an emphasis and dissertation focus on military veterans, can lead to a better practicum and internship placement with the VA, which apparently is on the higher earning spectrum in terms of clinical...

#dissertation #psychology #clinicalpsychology #doctorate #employmet #july20 #degree #career #doctoral

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18 99 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#professor #mentor #student #program #july20 #tracks #major #programs #degree #ms #colleges

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 09 91 views
Holly A.’s Avatar
Holly A. May 20 211 views

How did you decide on your university and chosen course(s)?

I’m currently in year 12 (11th grade) and I’m unsure about what degree to pursue at university, which university and which country (US or UK). #university #uni #course #study #degree...

Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15 130 views
Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15 98 views
Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02 141 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Kris L.’s Avatar
Kris L. Mar 18 220 views

Is taking 17 credits during one semester too much?

I am an international student who want to complete an bachelor degree major in biology. I live in Vancouver, Canada #biology #college #degree I am taking 4 academic courses in the first semester in college ( Associate of Science Degree for first 2 year) then I will transfer my credits to...

#college-advice #science

Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Mar 02 188 views

Is university degree really necessary?

Hello, I've been wondering since I started university if it's vital for our life in the future or not. For example for me neither I finish or not I'm still getting a job because I have experience as car mechanic. I remember before starting 3 workshops wanted me to join their company (not...

#job #college #degree #university #college-advice #career