Career Questions tagged Degree

Every college offers a degree to a student who completes a predetermined set of requirements. Some careers will expect an employee to have a degree in whichever field they have...

Anna M.’s Avatar
Anna M. Jan 13 76 views
Harrish M.’s Avatar
Harrish M. Jan 09 32 views

which is the best and most benefit degree for IAS and for future

WHICH MASTER DEGREE GIVES US DOUBLE BENEFIT. #ias #degree...

#benefits

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 04 91 views

Unable to select a right bachelor degree for me

I am in 12th grade right now, I've taken humanities, I am interested in interviewing celebrities and traveling the world, what will be the right career for me? How can I get a job in foreign countries? I want to get a job ASAP! To earn well, so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling the...

#journalism #degree #career #travel #after12th

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 68 views

What college degree do I need to become a pastry chef?

I was wondering this question so I could work up to these degrees. #pastrychef #college...

#degree

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27, 2020 65 views

What is the best college if you want to become a police officer?

I want to know the best college for if I want to be an officer, so I have the best knowledge possible. #degree...

#law

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 105 views

What would you consider to be the most useful degree in the 21st century?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm currently a senior in high school and looking to attend college and achieve a degree. I currently have no definitive plan on where I'm going to go to college or what I'm going to do after high school. As a professional, what advice would you give me as a senior in high...

#college #degree #success #career #money #future

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. Oct 26, 2020 97 views

Is obtaining a business degree at a 4 year college worth it?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm looking to attend a college and achieve a degree in the business field. However, in today's society it seems to me like a lot of people are claiming that college isn't worth it due to receiving substantial debt and lack of knowledge. As a professional can you give me...

#college #business #degree #money

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Sep 28, 2020 203 views

Is Fintech a good major to take?

Hi, I am planning on taking Fintech for my masters. Do i need to have very good math or statistics skills? Also is the degree something that can help me get a job faster? Thank you. #career #math #fintech #finance #technology #masterdegree #degree...

#statistics

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31, 2020 116 views

What is the best colleges for architecture?

I am looking into being an architect and wanted to know which colleges are the best for a program? # #degree...

#career-path

Jonathan D.’s Avatar
Jonathan D. Aug 29, 2020 125 views

What degree would suit my needs best between business and something in the arts?

I'm a multiple business owner at just 20 years old but still in the early stages with both of them. One is a photography business and the other is a online media website and I write the bulk of the content on the site. I have intensions of opening a skincare business in the near future as well...

#undergraduate #business #degree #art

Ashton M.’s Avatar
Ashton M. Aug 26, 2020 122 views
Giorgos K.’s Avatar
Giorgos K. Aug 22, 2020 193 views

Which degree is better?

Hello, I live in the EU and want to know what is the difference between a standard 5-year european (greek) university degree and a BSc Hons (Bachelor of Science Honours) of an UK university of 1-2 years duration? Which is more powerful and more wanted? Thank you very much! #university #eu...

#college #degree #uk

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 197 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#college #universities #degrees #degree #graduate-school #advice #undergraduate #school #college-advice #graduates #future #masters-degree #experiences #july20 #colleges #experience #graduate #graduate-schools #education #higher-education #schools #university #undergraduates #july #scholarship

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20, 2020 151 views

How influential is your dissertation or degree emphasis on your career employment?

I am about to start a doctoral program in clinical psychology. Everyone is telling me that an emphasis and dissertation focus on military veterans, can lead to a better practicum and internship placement with the VA, which apparently is on the higher earning spectrum in terms of clinical...

#doctoral #degree #doctorate #july20 #psychology #employmet #clinicalpsychology #career #dissertation

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 123 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#ms #degree #colleges #july20 #professor #student #mentor #programs #major #program #tracks

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 09, 2020 150 views

What do you love about your job?

This will help me pick a future career #degree...

#career

Holly A.’s Avatar
Holly A. May 20, 2020 267 views

How did you decide on your university and chosen course(s)?

I’m currently in year 12 (11th grade) and I’m unsure about what degree to pursue at university, which university and which country (US or UK). #university #uni #course #study #degree...

Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15, 2020 180 views
Christopher K.’s Avatar
Christopher K. May 15, 2020 115 views
Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02, 2020 163 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Mar 27, 2020 212 views
Kris L.’s Avatar
Kris L. Mar 18, 2020 239 views

Is taking 17 credits during one semester too much?

I am an international student who want to complete an bachelor degree major in biology. I live in Vancouver, Canada #biology #college #degree I am taking 4 academic courses in the first semester in college ( Associate of Science Degree for first 2 year) then I will transfer my credits to...

#science #college-advice