Career Questions tagged Degree

Every college offers a degree to a student who completes a predetermined set of requirements. Some careers will expect an employee to have a degree in whichever field they have...

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21 78 views

What type of person would be a good fit for architecture? How did you know this field was right for you?

I am a 16 year old girl. I am a junior in high-school. I am currently interested in the architecture field. architecture architect career college university...

degree

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 84 views

How hard is it to do a Masters in Nursing?

Is it hard to get into the Masters programs and how hard is it to actually get the masters, I know that each exam has a higher passing rate when it comes to Masters so I was wondering college nursing...

degree

Marie M.’s Avatar
Marie M. Aug 25 103 views

Master in Primatology

I studied Agro- and Biotechnology (Animal Care) & I would love to study Primatology. I've been looking at Masters' degrees online but they often already require a Masters' degree before I can start... Can anyone help? degree animals master primatology...

veterinary-medicine

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22 138 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

college veterinary-medicine degree veterinarian veterinary

Jaden S.’s Avatar
Jaden S. Jun 22 166 views

How much of a difference is it to get your bachelors or masters degree when looking for a job?

I want to know the difference of a person who has the bachelors degree who’s looking for a job compared to a person who has masters degree looking for a job. job degree job-search...

career

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19 146 views

Requirements for a Behavioral Psychologist

Hello! I am in the 11th grade, and I plan to major in psychology. I am interested in pursuing behavioral psychology specifically, and I was wondering what degrees are needed to become one. What bachelors and graduate degrees are required? Would any particular minors be useful to take as well?...

psychology degree career behavioralpsychology

Jasmine V.’s Avatar
Jasmine V. Apr 29 128 views

Is it better to go to a more “prestigious” university for medical school rather for pre-med?

I want to know what I should except going into becoming a neonatologist and be prepared rather than lost and confused. nicu degree career college medicine...

doctor

Katrina C.’s Avatar
Katrina C. Apr 16 169 views

How is it like to go for a Masters degree?

I know I want to go for a bachelors degree but I'm not sure if I should go for a masters. I want to know how hard or complicated it is to go for a masters degree....

degree

Andy X.’s Avatar
Andy X. Apr 14 247 views

It is worth it to pursue a master's degree?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I am currently about to go to college. I want to know what I can do after my undergraduate degree. college degree...

masters-degree

Caden L.’s Avatar
Caden L. Mar 11 121 views

What is the best bioengineering company to aim to work for?

I want to become a bioengineer, and I want to know which company to aim to work for. work career-path...

degree

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 205 views

Do I need a degree for becoming a youtuber and editing m videos?

I am 11 so I don't need to worry about this now but this is for when I am older. career job...

degree

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 24 144 views

What kind of degree do I need for becoming a Technician?

I love using technology a lot!! Playing video games is my life, and I love using computers especially. But if I want to create something out of tech, like a new video game, or help others work on a new console/ system, what's the required degree? Or at least what college should I go to?...

system technology technician college degree console video-games computer

Harrish M.’s Avatar
Harrish M. Jan 09 150 views

which is the best and most benefit degree for IAS and for future

WHICH MASTER DEGREE GIVES US DOUBLE BENEFIT. ias degree...

benefits

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 04 212 views

Unable to select a right bachelor degree for me

I am in 12th grade right now, I've taken humanities, I am interested in interviewing celebrities and traveling the world, what will be the right career for me? How can I get a job in foreign countries? I want to get a job ASAP! To earn well, so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling the...

travel after12th degree journalism career