Career Questions tagged Degree

Every college offers a degree to a student who completes a predetermined set of requirements. Some careers will expect an employee to have a degree in whichever field they have...

Daniel G.’s Avatar
Daniel G. Feb 07 175 views

How much does your degree affect how easy it is to get a job?

I want to go to college and get a degree that is best for me. I am considering financing and computer science right now. I am thinking of getting a bachelor's degree on one of these majors. I don't know how much better it would be for me to get a master's degree, and I don't know if it would be...

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21, 2021 179 views

What type of person would be a good fit for architecture? How did you know this field was right for you?

I am a 16 year old girl. I am a junior in high-school. I am currently interested in the architecture field.
#architecture #architect #career #college #university #degree

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15, 2021 231 views

How hard is it to do a Masters in Nursing?

Is it hard to get into the Masters programs and how hard is it to actually get the masters, I know that each exam has a higher passing rate when it comes to Masters so I was wondering

#college #nursing #degree

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Sep 14, 2021 273 views
Marie M.’s Avatar
Marie M. Aug 25, 2021 244 views

Master in Primatology

I studied Agro- and Biotechnology (Animal Care) & I would love to study Primatology. I've been looking at Masters' degrees online but they often already require a Masters' degree before I can start... Can anyone help? #degree #animals #master #primatology #veterinary-medicine

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 22, 2021 310 views

What do i need to do in university to become a vet?

I'm homeschooling, so i'll be done with school a lot earlier than the rest of my age group. I want to become a vet, but i have no clue how to become one. I know i need a bachelor's, but i don't know how to get it or how long it will take and i'm looking for a few loopholes, so that i don't need...

moni M.’s Avatar
moni M. Aug 21, 2021 241 views

Hi i want to pursue orthodontics, which degree should I earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science or Nursing Science.

#science #degree #teeth #mouth #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care

Jaden S.’s Avatar
Jaden S. Jun 22, 2021 298 views

How much of a difference is it to get your bachelors or masters degree when looking for a job?

I want to know the difference of a person who has the bachelors degree who’s looking for a job compared to a person who has masters degree looking for a job. #job #degree #job-search #career

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19, 2021 265 views

Requirements for a Behavioral Psychologist

Hello! I am in the 11th grade, and I plan to major in psychology. I am interested in pursuing behavioral psychology specifically, and I was wondering what degrees are needed to become one. What bachelors and graduate degrees are required? Would any particular minors be useful to take as well?...

Jasmine V.’s Avatar
Jasmine V. Apr 29, 2021 227 views

Is it better to go to a more “prestigious” university for medical school rather for pre-med?

I want to know what I should except going into becoming a neonatologist and be prepared rather than lost and confused. #nicu #degree #career #college #medicine #doctor

Katrina C.’s Avatar
Katrina C. Apr 16, 2021 285 views

How is it like to go for a Masters degree?

I know I want to go for a bachelors degree but I'm not sure if I should go for a masters. I want to know how hard or complicated it is to go for a masters degree. #degree

Andy X.’s Avatar
Andy X. Apr 14, 2021 463 views

It is worth it to pursue a master's degree?

I'm currently a senior in high school and I am currently about to go to college. I want to know what I can do after my undergraduate degree. #college #degree #masters-degree

Caden L.’s Avatar
Caden L. Mar 11, 2021 203 views

What is the best bioengineering company to aim to work for?

I want to become a bioengineer, and I want to know which company to aim to work for. #work #career-path #degree