Career Questions tagged Experienced

Flint’s Avatar
Flint Mar 24, 2021 585 views

How do I get in contact with more professionals?

I am in college for imaging science and film and I want to learn how to make more contacts in the field. #film-production #experienced #technology #film

Johnson’s Avatar
Johnson Mar 17, 2021 221 views

How hard is it to be a police officer in San Francisco?

I am a 9th grader in college and career learning what type of career I should be in class. #career #experienced

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Oct 27, 2020 257 views

What are good colleges if I only want to study History section?

#history #colleges #becominghistoryteacher #experienced

Dennis’s Avatar
Dennis Oct 20, 2020 617 views

what is your preferance on tig welding

I am a beginner welder and just want more #experienced welder advice.

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Aug 21, 2020 207 views

What is your most memorable moment in college?

#experienced #highschool #medical #medicine

Karoline’s Avatar
Karoline Jul 22, 2020 201 views

what are some good medical schools?

#experienced #general

Sofia’s Avatar
Sofia Jul 01, 2018 427 views

If you only have advanced and ACE classes in high school does it still look good if you want to enter FBI?

I have all my classes Advanced and ACE I want to know if it’s good and impressive enough to get a scholarship and for the FBI I also take phycology class and know three languages #high-school #internships #expert #experienced

Kaila’s Avatar
Kaila May 24, 2018 431 views

Are there ways that students can make significant strides in policy making?

#business #money #college #experienced #creativity #creativity

Miles’s Avatar
Miles Sep 01, 2016 821 views

Does the college or uiversity you attend really matter when being employed?

As my school starts next week, I was wondering if the school I actually attend makes a difference in the end. I have a few friends attending over schools with the same degree in mind, international business, but we have the same discussions constantly about if the school we choose really...

Srishti’s Avatar
Srishti May 31, 2016 646 views

I am unable to decide my career

I told everyone that I want to be an IAS officer.
But I don't want to be that now.
I am confused a lot. I want to take science ahead. But some say that take arts bcoz it is tough so I am confused what to take ??????
Plzzzzzzz help me
#expert #experienced #guidelines

Michel’s Avatar
Michel May 24, 2016 591 views

What are great places for a first part time job?

I am currently in high school and I am 16 years old (turning 17 by the end of the year). Recently I have been wanting to help my parents with paying my phone bill and learning to manage responsibilities. I don't have any valid working experience, so I want different suggestions. #experienced...

Sidney’s Avatar
Sidney May 14, 2016 638 views

After finishing my four years of college, how easy will it be to begin my career?

Just a bit curious of what to expect after college #college #graduate #experienced #young-adults #adults

Taylah’s Avatar
Taylah May 14, 2016 658 views

What careers will provide alot of money in the future?

I am asking this question because I want to know what jobs will be important in the future and very big. #experienced

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Oct 25, 2015 854 views

What types of education should I have so that I can be in politics?

Education meaning; possible majors college courses, degrees, licenses, credentials, extra curricular, internships, etc. #college #education #government #experienced

Whitney’s Avatar
Whitney Oct 22, 2015 976 views

What are the most common engineer choices?

I was just wondering which choice of engineering would be most common because I know that there is so much out there but I can't decide which type to enter in the future. I am a 6th grader and I was very interested with the cool things and objects engineers get to create and do. #engineering...

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Oct 20, 2015 1165 views

I want to be an entreprenuer, what kind of education should I have?

I want to have a good educational background so if my business fails I can get a well paying job. #entrepreneur #experienced

Trenton’s Avatar
Trenton Oct 20, 2015 814 views

what is a good place to go to for art/animation, like what college or institute etc.

i really enjoy art and animation so I wanted to make it my career #artist #experienced

Jenni’s Avatar
Jenni Jun 25, 2015 882 views

What kind of good paying careers are there for technology skills?

I'm a student at Abraham Lincoln High School and I have some advanced technology skills but most of the careers are for computers but I want to know if there are careers for other types of technology for like phones, tablets, etc. #experienced

Juan’s Avatar
Juan Mar 23, 2015 863 views

What is the best school to learn how to be a barber.

The reason I am asking is because I like to fix hair and I am very interested with hair designs and I like making people look fresh!! #experienced #hair-stylist #hairdressers #hair-care #barber

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Mar 23, 2015 1424 views

Im interested in film and T.V. , directing or writing, and I would like to know where to start or opportunities to take.

I'm 16, and film and T.V. play a big part of my life, it's one of the few things I see myself enjoying for the rest of my life. #professional #experienced

Jazib’s Avatar
Jazib Jan 19, 2015 878 views

plz guide me my proffesional field .net software development or networking

im a student of pakistan govt clg where i hv passed 4 years of my IT but lacking of teachers we didnt learn any programming language now im studnt of final semester plz tel me which field will be more preferable for me frm i mentioned earlier im only son of my parents and i want to do something...