Career Questions tagged Employer Relations

Mounia M.’s Avatar
Mounia M. Mar 01, 2017

Are there ways to deal with an unprofessional coworker without involving hr or is it always better to bring in a supervisor?

I have had issues in the past with unprofessional coworkers and did not speak up. I want to know what I should say if issues like the ones I had in the past come up again. #human-resources #employer-relations...

#supervisor

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017

Is it common for employers to offer education to their employees?

I am curious because many of my friends, including my brother, have been offered a paid tuition to attend college. So, I wonder if when I get a job, is it likely that I will have an employer that will want me to continue my education. #higher-education #employer-relations #employee-training...

#employee-benefits

Esther C.’s Avatar
Esther C. Nov 12, 2016

Is there a better career outlook to double major in accounting and a computer related major (CIS) or accounting and a language major (Chinese)?

I soon have to declare my major in order to sort out the necessary courses with my college adviser for the upcoming years. However, I am stumped. I have always intended to major in accounting and a computer related major like Computer Informational System, but recently I started hearing about...

#career #employment #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path #career-development #college-major #employer-relations

Aaron T.’s Avatar
Aaron T. Oct 28, 2016

Which colleges would have the best representation in the field of Aerospace Engeneering?

I want to know which collage would be best to apply for, in terms of resme building. #non-profit #employer-relations #honesty #product-knowledge...

#non-bias

Miles F.’s Avatar
Miles F. Sep 01, 2016

Does the college or uiversity you attend really matter when being employed?

As my school starts next week, I was wondering if the school I actually attend makes a difference in the end. I have a few friends attending over schools with the same degree in mind, international business, but we have the same discussions constantly about if the school we choose really...

#international-business #experienced #employer-relations

Jessica P.’s Avatar
Jessica P. May 25, 2016

Does it really matter where i go to college?

I work full time and plan to pursue my degree totally online and just want to be sure I'm not wasting time and money for an education if employers aren't going doing to take my degree seriously....

#employer-relations

Allison B.’s Avatar
Allison B. May 23, 2016

what do employers look for when it comes to hiring a director/producer?

I want to be an NFL director/producer and I feel that I should probably have a background that impresses a employer. #television #director #producer #employer-relations #tv-production...

#television-producer

renee L.’s Avatar
renee L. May 19, 2016

HOW CAN ANYONE GUARENTEE ME A JOB AT THE END OF 2 YEARS OR 4 YEARS OF COLLEGE AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY FOR EDUCATION?

I AM A POOR AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE THAT IS OVER 50 BUT STILL HAVE A LOT OF KNOWLEGE AND COMMON SENSE THAT I CAN OFFER IN THE TECH WORLD BUT I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE IF THERE IS NO GUARENTEE TO HAVE A JOB. SHOULD BE MORE APPRENTICE PROGRAMS OFFERED. TO ADD TO COLLEGE TUITION TO INSURE A JOB....

#social-work #counselor #employer-relations #planners

Emma F.’s Avatar
Emma F. May 16, 2016

Can employers see how often I changed my major/minor?

Employers may see these changes as indecisive, and that is an undesirable trait. Especially if the majors/minors change through a broad spectrum of job areas. #college #major #majors-and-minors...

#employer-relations

Emma F.’s Avatar
Emma F. May 16, 2016

Can your employer see how many times you have changed your major/minor?

If an employer can see that I may have been undesicive in college, I am worried it may hurt my chances of landing the job. #college #major #majors-and-minors...

#employer-relations