Career Questions tagged Employee Training

Preston P.’s Avatar
Preston P. Apr 22 208 views

What is it like for a mechanical engineer in the profit field

I'm trying to figure out what is the best engineering job for my life stile....

employee-training

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09 338 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

entrepreneurship entrepreneur architect architecturalfirm learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

allears employee-training coachable career

Tim P.’s Avatar
Tim P. Mar 29, 2018 598 views
ashanti R.’s Avatar
ashanti R. Apr 05, 2018 512 views

when an employee makes a mistake is there usually a way to fix your mistake ?

or is there time to fix said mistake and how would you explain to your employer what you did? career-counseling employee-training...

career

Veronica C.’s Avatar
Veronica C. Mar 23, 2018 539 views
Sabina B.’s Avatar
Sabina B. Dec 30, 2017 661 views

What are the most important skills and abilities you look for in employees and coworkers?

Hello everyone! I am a student halfway through my second year in college, and I hope to graduate with the skills and abilities necessary to best contribute to whichever workplace I find myself after graduation. I would love to receive responses from people of a wide variety of industries - what...

employee-relations human-resources employee-training coaching-employees career-development

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 14, 2017 536 views

How to gain first reference for internship?

Many jobs need two or three reference which is a little bit difficult to international students....

employee-training

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 13, 2017 606 views

Does a Gold level in the NCRC mean that I am actually ready for a job, or is it just an ego boost?

I scored a Gold in the National Career Readiness certification exam and wondered about its 90% qualifier. And I wonder if it just judges the test taker by their abilities on the job or just at testing in general. job-search job-skills employee-training employee-benefits...

ncrc

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017 606 views

Does the National Career Readiness certification imply that your employer will want to promote you?

When I was taking the National Career Readiness certification (NCRC) exam, there were many people who are being employed by places like Fanuiel and Eastman Chemical. So, I wonder if their employers actually want to promote them or if they just want to see their employee's status....

career-development ncrc promotions career-readiness employee-training employee-engagement

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 12, 2017 719 views

Is it common for employers to offer education to their employees?

I am curious because many of my friends, including my brother, have been offered a paid tuition to attend college. So, I wonder if when I get a job, is it likely that I will have an employer that will want me to continue my education. higher-education employer-relations employee-training...

employee-benefits

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 09, 2017 489 views

How often do employers acknowledge the National Career Readiness Certification?

I am going to be taking the certification exam tomorrow and I am wondering if actually obtaining the certification is of any worth to employers....

employee-training

Sydney R.’s Avatar
Sydney R. Jun 21, 2016 662 views

When is the optimal time to apply for a summer job?

I'm wondering if there's still enough time for me to apply for a job this summer. I have to go back to college in September, so I'd only have July and August to work. Is that enough time to get hired, be trained and hold a job? jobs work hiring employment summer-jobs part-time...

employee-training job-applications

Nagesh M.’s Avatar
Nagesh M. May 04, 2016 812 views